Afterlife? When Your Descendants Have Sex
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Sterling

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dead people live again only when some descendant is having sexual intercourse. Ancestors can talk with each other during the act, but the living have no clue. Then Adam dies and can talk to his living descendants. There are interesting implications.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brother and sister sat in the coffee shop.

Daphne said, “Yeah, it’s nice catching up. But it’s not like you to call me up like that. We’ve hardly been close lately. What’s the deal?”

Kyle was nervous. “Well, this is really, really freaky stuff. It’s about your sex life. Well, mine too. I’m pretty sure you’ve only had real intercourse twice. And it was incredibly freaky because the second time you heard dad’s voice.”

Daphne stared.

“Well, it happened to me too. Dad really is there and can talk with us while we’re having sex.”

Daphne looked down.

“I know, I know, it’s totally impossible. Freaky wacko stuff. But ... it’s true ... You find some guy and tell him you have a fetish that you pretend you’re talking to your dad during sex, maybe use Fetlife ... And you really can talk with Dad. And in fact with mom and the grandparents too ... He can talk with them and relay stuff.

Daphne said, “I spent a year in therapy about hearing Dad’s voice. Nothing she said ever sounded right. Is this really true?”

“Well, have sex with a guy and try it out.”

“I don’t want to just ‘have sex with a guy’. Most girls are different that way, right? And I’ve got my own issues.”

“Oh,” said Kyle. “Yeah, that makes sense. Sorry.”

He paused several seconds before changing the subject. “There is another thing I wanted to ask. A way you could help me. If you know any women who aren’t totally averse to casual sex, ones who maybe have some New Age ideas, tell them your brother can let them talk with their deceased parents or something.”

Daphne smiled. “That’s the lamest pick-up line I’ve ever heard.”

“Yeah,” said Kyle. “But you’d be the one giving the line. And you heard dad yourself, right?”

Daphne considered.

“I’m decent-looking, right?” said Kyle.

“Yeah, sure, you’re fine,” said Daphne. “You have much experience?”

“Well, there was a first time ... Then there was Meredith. Dad relayed an idea from mom about how to maybe make her come, and it worked great.”

Daphne laughed. “And what was that?”

“Pretty simple. Encourage her to use her fingers at the same time. Convince her it’s really OK with me. It was. She came.”

“You still seeing her?”

“Uh, no. After the second time, I told her a secret from her grandmother that no one else could possibly know, and she freaked out. That was the end of that.”

“Not surprising.”

“So, I’ve done it with a couple girls since then ... But I just keep the thing about dad quiet. And it’s OK, but there’s this big secret I can’t share. I want to be able to really talk with Dad. That’s why I hoped you could maybe help.”


Through a couple connections Daphne had found Amy for Kyle.

He was 19. She was 23, lovely, with a great figure. Above all, she was confident.

“So, Daphne says you’re like a medium and can put me in touch with my father -- he died when I was 12 and I miss him a whole lot.”

Kyle nodded solemnly.

“And I think such things are possible, but it also sounds an awful lot like a hoax, you know? A good line to get a piece of ass? If we’re going to do it, I want to have a good time. Make it worth my while.”

“Sure! But ... I’m not all that experienced, you know.” It was hard to admit that, but somehow his ancestors gave him confidence that telling the truth was good here.

“You ever go down on a girl?”

Kyle shook his head. “I’d love to learn how, though. See if my dad talks to me then too, I guess.”

They stripped and Amy eyed Kyle’s erect organ. “Very nice, if you know how to use it,” she said with a sly smile. “But first...”

Kyle was excited to follow Amy’s directions. He sucked her breasts -- hard, the way Amy wanted it. And then down below, he explored her shaved pussy with fingers, then tongue. It tasted mysterious, not bad, and it was amazing how it made Amy respond. Twenty minutes in, following her instructions, his tongue made Amy give a big, satisfied gasp. He kept licking until she pushed him away. Then he sat up, waiting.

Amy sat up and smiled. “That was great! Thanks for the good time.” She got up and pulled her panties on.

“Uh, but ... didn’t you want to... ?”

She looked at him, then broke out in a big smile. “Oh, I’m kidding,” she said, pulling the panties back off and lying back. “I really want your cock in my pussy. There’s way more to sex than orgasms.”

Kyle slid in, and it felt fantastic. So fantastic he didn’t feel like a big long conversation with ancestors. But at least he could talk out loud this time.

“Yeah, I just learned how to give oral sex. She liked it ... Yeah, I gotta admit, this is awfully tempting ... Amy, they got a suggestion. They suggest I fuck you hard and fast and come, then wait 5 minutes ‘til I’m hard again and do the ancestor stuff then.”

Amy laughed. “Well, you did satisfy me. What the heck ... Go for it, stud.”

Kyle fucked hard and he fucked fast. He didn’t last long -- maybe 45 seconds before he convulsed with a fabulous orgasm, ejaculating into the lovely Amy. Lasting wasn’t helped much by Amy’s commentary -- “Oh, that’s fantastic Kyle ... I love your shaft. Fuck it in hard. Come in me! Come a lot. Gimme your sperm! Give me a whole bunch ... Right up my pussy. Oh, oh, yeah!”

Kyle slid out and onto his back, smiling.

“Some guys say it’s kind of a relief when they’ve already gotten me off to just go for it and not worry about holding back.”

Kyle grinned. “I agree.” After a moment he said, “So, you want me to prove now that my dad’s been gossiping with your folks?”

“Sure, OK,” said Amy, smiling. “I thought they were just going to let you come.”

“Well, you know dead people, how they have trouble keeping quiet...” He laughed, and so did she. “He just told me anyway, and somehow it stuck.”

“Your grandma Esther -- something about how that guy exposed himself to you out in the shed when you were 13, and you didn’t want to tell your mom.”

Amy’s eyes opened wide. “Oh, my God! This is real! So, can I talk to dad?”

“Only when my penis is inside your vagina.”

“Oh, right,” she said, eyeing his limp organ. She immediately dove down and engulfed it in her mouth, and Kyle felt sensations like he’d never felt before. His cock got hard quickly.

“There!” said Amy, lying back with legs spread wide. “In!” She pointed at her vaginal opening as she held it open.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.