Opening Earth Part 2 - Cover

Opening Earth Part 2

Copyright© 2016 by REP

Introduction

Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Doug Smith has presented his Ambassadorial Credentials to the UN. Now his associates, four full-time lovers, two part-time lovers, and Doug have to begin his Multiverse Mission - changing Earth's social structures and convincing Earth's people that they need to join the Multiverse.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Slow  

Opening Earth Part 1 addressed the life of Ambassador Doug Smith from his early years on Vora, until he presented his Ambassadorial Credentials to the United Nations. Part 2 of the story begins on the day following his return from New York City to his home in Denver. To reestablish continuity, the group meeting that ended Part 1 is repeated.

Part 2 builds on Part 1 of the story, so if you haven’t read Part 1 of the story, I strongly suggest that you do so before beginning Part 2.

I also have a reference document that provides a large amount of information about the Multiverse. To access that document, click on the D-Hopping Universe link at the top of the story’s description. Clicking on the link at the start of the universe’s description will take you to A Reader’s Guide to the D-Hopping Universe.

Like most people, I make mistakes. Based on the emails my readers send me with corrections, I make far more mistakes than I find acceptable in my stories. My editor, Jim7, has done an outstanding job of minimizing my errors.

So I would appreciate your sending me a short e-mail describing any mistakes you see, and providing sufficient detail for me to locate and correct my errors. I suggest you copy and paste a short section of the text that contains the error into your e-mail, so it is easier to find.

Thank you. I hope you enjoy Part 2 of Opening Earth.

REP

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.