The Job - Cover

The Job

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 22: Goodbyes

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Goodbyes - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

I arrived in my room in Airlie.

Mitch grabbed his chest after having jumped an impressive distance in the air. “Fuck, you scared ten years off my life.”

He jumped up and hugged and kissed me. That was a mistake. Poor Mitch soon found he was naked and had to grip the sheets, as I reamed him out good. I was standing and had him on the edge of the bed so I could pump him hard and furiously from behind.

I distinctly hear Ryan from the other room, saying, “Poor bastard.”

Beth said, “I’m not going in there until Mitch screams.”

I chuckled and kept pumping. Mitch was a bit of a screamer. I bent over him and said into his ear, “I’m going to fuck you until you blow onto the sheets for me.”

I reached around and grabbed his cock, making him groan and flex under me. I pulled back on his cock as I fucked into his arse. Mitch shuddered for me and pushed back as I kept my hips rocking my cock as I worked him. Mitch happily grunted along with me and welcomed my advances.

“Oh fuck!” he screamed, and I felt him come for me. He jerked and stiffened, and I heard and felt him shot the sheets as he grunted loudly and shuddered again as I pumped into him. I released his pulsing cock, and I gripped his hips again. I fucked into him furious a few more times before joining him seconds later, as he butt came for me.

I felt the magic fill me, but it wasn’t quite enough. I pulled out and stepped back as he collapsed onto the bed. “Beth,” I called out as I watched Mitch shudder a couple more times as he curled up.

“Yes, Honey?” she said, called back sweetly from the other room.

“I have a present for you,” I called out to her trying to keep the laughter out of my voice.

“I might be a while, Ryan. You’ll have to finish dinner,” I heard her say, and then I heard Ryan chuckling with her.

I watched my love saunter in, and I patted the side of the bed. Beth slowly stripped off her clothes, never taking her eyes from mine as she did. By the time she joined me, I had something nice and hard for her to enjoy. Mitch rolled over and lay on his side. He watched me make love to Beth.

I’ll be honest, I wasn’t ready for soft and seductive, and Beth knew it. I had a massive itch, and it needed scratching. She perched on the end of the bed on her knees with her sexy arse hanging off and smiled back at me. I didn’t muck about, and I was soon buried up to my balls in her.

Beth was also vocal, she ughed, grunted and oohed for me as I slid in and out of her tightly clenching cunnie. I bent forward and gripped her tits and made her sing some more for me. She was wet and hot, and I was hitting hard as my desire to claim her as mine built.

Mitch was gently rubbing his cock as he watched Beth’s tits being scrunched in my hands as I slammed into her and pulled back out. “Fuck me,” I said to him.

He crawled off the bed, and I had Beth move onto it further, so my knees were where hers had been. I bent forward more and then stilled to let Mitch in, while I played with Beth’s tits more gently and laid kisses on her back and neck, so she shuddered deliciously for me and moaned.

Once he was seated, we started moving again. I clenched my arse as I slid forward so Mitch was being squeezed nicely, as I rammed my cock into Beth as far as I could get the not so little fella. I relaxed my muscles as I slid back so Beth could grip me and Mitch could fill me.

We then repeated the process over and over again. The physical sensation of being between my loved ones was intense. Their desire to please me was overwhelming. Beth came first, and then Mitch added his contributions when I shuddered on him and blew into Beth. I was finally sated.

Mitch staggered to the bed on shaky knees and flopped beside Beth, who was still having little shudders as she came back from wherever I had sent her. She rolled onto her side and into Mitches arms. I felt great. I let them rest a little and then encouraged my loves into the shower where I cleaned them and thanked then with lots of hugs, kisses and soapy rubs, for taking care of my needs.

We got dressed in as little as possible and joined the other boys in the kitchen.


The boys had a night off from work.

I caught up on the news of what they had been up to for the last fortnight and what was planned for the weekend. We had a housewarming party at Toni’s place to go to and then lunch at Beth’s parents on Sunday.

Ryan only had two more weeks to go, and on the next break we had, we would be helping him shift back home. I told him of the place I purchased for him and Tanya. I was amused by his shock and his ‘why that house’.

I mentioned the great deal I got and the strange earthquake that flattened the place when the sinkhole appeared that night. My lovers and Ryan started laughing. Shorn and Paul were trying to work out what was funny, but we didn’t enlighten them.

I went and got him the documents that dad had given me and showed what dad thought he should do. He had marked a map of the property into the blocks and streets he had envisioned for the subdivision. I told Ryan I’d already paid for the surveyors and seismic tests.

Dad had organised an application for a subdivision, and he was talking to the appropriate people about water and electricity. I knew the seismologists would find the land stable around the sinkhole. It might have them a little bothered by how the land was pushed up a bit higher but who is to question what happens in nature.

I had made the bottom of the hole or rather the now lake, appears as if the swamp had collapsed into a large cavern. The sea tunnel was still connected and active to keep the officials happy. It made the lake tidal, but that was okay, as the sea would keep the lake fresh and even allow the wildlife in and out of the lake.

Dad’s plan left that section of land over the tunnel as a small public park, and because the sea access was deep, the ground above was stable. He had put a ring road around the lake leaving a second park around the foreshore, and the roadway was wide enough for parking, so it remained a public lake.

The quarter-acre blocks on the seafront would be worth a few bob and even the properties along the access road and around the lake would be attractive to own. Ryan studied the plans, and he smiled at me. “We will make a killing,” he said.

The area was attracting southerners looking to offset some capital and build their retirement homes, and Turtle Beach was a lovely area. The weather was a little colder than Airlie in winter, but it was just as nice in summer. My family could also stick the money in the trust fund I had established, and they would be set for life.

We got ready for the party, and I collected a few items to give my friends as housewarming gifts.


Shit! They must have invited the whole of the who’s who in town, no wonder the boys had gotten the night off.

It seemed as if Toni was well connected, and we met a lot of people we wouldn’t typically have met. The funniest thing that happened concerned Ryan. When half of the guests found out he was the chef that Toni had told them about and that he was leaving, he got offers from everywhere to help him set up his own restaurant in Airlie Beach.

When I gave my friends their housewarming gifts, I informed them that they were more for them than the house. Toni unwrapped the present of the emerald broach. She then kissed me and said, “I’d better not let my aunt see this.”

Toni explained that her aunt was nutty about emeralds. She had rung her only that afternoon to tell her about the divine new set that she owned, and how she was going to the envy of them all at the Gala that night. I was glad I hadn’t told Toni that I had designed her broach.

I was pleased to see Nina and Brian, and it wasn’t hard to tell they idolised Toni and for her part, it was mutual. They laughed and told me Toni’s new word was ‘cutie’, although apparently, they were ‘salacious’. They were unsure why she used that word on them, but I knew, and I was happy for all three of them.

The only negative that night was one of the guests who tried feeling Toni up. He didn’t enjoy being called gross by Toni, and he hit the grog hard. Later that evening, he followed Toni when she went to her bedroom for something.

Brian got upset when he found the wanker lying on her and trying to kiss her and get his hand up under her skirt while she was struggling and trying to scream. Fortunately, for them, my medallion had warmed up, and I had gone looking for Toni when her face had popped into my head.

I arrived just after Brian did. I helped Brian show the arsehole the door after Brian had punched him in the kidney to gain his attention. Arsehole’s wife saw us frog matching the protesting and groaning man out the front door and got all pissy at us. We told her to take her raping husband home, and if ever came near Toni again he’d be a lot sorrier the next time.

He protested that Toni had led him on and then his wife socked him in the guts for being a cheating bastard. It probably wasn’t fair of her as we still had hold of him and she could hit hard going by the way he grunted, and his knees went all wobbly. He was just about in tears when she slogged him the second time.

She then stormed off, and we were left holding him. I looked at Brian and him at me. We tossed the wanker out the front door and closed it. How the fuck he got home, if he now had one to go to, wasn’t our problem.

I had wanted to put a spell on him to make his life miserable, but the diadem tightened, and I knew that was a no-no. I wasn’t allowed to deliberately harm another. However, I got a feeling that his wife and the other guests were going to do that job for me.

Toni was well respected in this group, and the bloke had just become persona-non-grata in this community. He would be hounded out of town. They all hugged her and told her that he was an arsehole. I think the fact Brian and Nina washed her with their love helped a lot.

The party broke up not long afterwards, and we headed home.


The rest of the weekend was thankfully quiet.

We headed back to work on Monday and were happy to do so. The next couple of weeks went by fast. One of the fun things Mitch and I did was work out how to use the crystals to power a converter and a power transformer to give us two-forty-volt power in the cave.

Why? You ask? Well, we needed to recharge the laptop computers I’d purchased in Brisbane of course. We had even moved things around in the storage room so we could use the crystals in there as our primary power source.

This small cavern butted onto the transporter ring cavern and the crystals and been sucking heat through the wall, so they were a lot brighter than when I first arrived. I think I might have let some of them funny bugs loose in there as well as I now had a lot more crystals in that room.

We had quite a few discussions about what we needed to do before we left. One of the tough ones was what the hell would we could and should take with us. To start with, we knew everything we took had to fit inside the ring.

Thyrsis hadn’t apparently spent a lot of time investigating our problem, so he didn’t have much information about it. Most of the information he had was in one of his earlier books when he had gone looking for it. I still wasn’t sure where he had found it.

I couldn’t find references to a lot of the place names he used. The closest I could come to was somewhere in Mexico. If he had charts of his travels, he hadn’t preserved them to my frustration. Either that or the maps left the island when his ship did.

I did spend some time on my jewellery. I was getting better at manipulating and controlling the different metals and had a lot of fun making the items. I made a series of broaches that depicted flower emblems and then animals used by each state. I used different metals to provide colour and different stones to highlight the flowers and animals.

Mitch was my critic, and I had to fix several pieces until he was happy. Personally, I thought they looked pretty schmick. I had also designed a series for the months of the year using its flower and the associated birthstones. I put them on several, dark blue velvet covered boards in their sets.

When I visited Jacques with them, he nearly had a fit. He wanted to auction them as the sets. Unfortunately, for him, Mrs Taylor had heard me say I was coming back and had brought some friends. We decided we’d leave the State brooches in their sets, but the other set didn’t stay intact.

He told me he could sell ten times what I had brought him, in that set alone. The ladies even put the rest on hold for their friends to come and see. They all knew their real value was their ‘one of’ status and not so much the materials used, and they were happy to pay for the uniqueness.

Apparently, the four sets that I’d sold the fortnight before had caused a bit of the stir at the Gala Ball that they had been purchased for. My other three collections had also managed to make it to the ball, and those ladies soon realised they had gotten their items first, giving them higher status.

People can be weird, but as long as they paid for them, I wasn’t going to bitch. Jacques handed me a small parcel. “I have a feeling you may be able to make sense of these than I can,” he told me.

I thanked him for the present, and I left them to it.


I headed home to finish helping with Ryan’s shift.

I was going to miss him not being in the house when we came back to it on our weekend off. Most of the furniture was mine, so we were able to pack all his crap into the back of the ute. About seventy percent of it was his kitchen stuff. We’d have to go shopping to replace it, well, at least some of it.

We had a fun trip, and with four of us to drive, it was an easy run. We didn’t have to stop for any accidents, and we even stopped in Rocky for a bit of shopping for the kids. That was a lot of fun.

Our surprise on the trip was Mitch. Beth and Ryan had been telling him about the kids and Ryan was excited to be seeing his son again. Mitch and I were sitting in the back, and I got a little worried when he went quiet on us.

He then blurted out that he had a daughter and an ex-wife. Neither Beth nor I had picked this up from him. I’d picked up the odd thought of him wondering how someone was doing but had never associated the person as his daughter and had thought he was thinking of his mum.

What was even stranger was that he had recently received a re-directed letter from the Army from his ex-wife. In the excitement of moving Ryan, we hadn’t picked up his emotions. He was reasonably good at hiding them from others, but I usually picked up on his moods and feelings.

I hugged him as he explained his daughter was an accident a lot like Ryan’s son. He had met Lara on his first deployment home after basic training. He knew the kid was his because she had been a virgin and she had fallen pregnant in that fortnight that he was home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.