The Job - Cover

The Job

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 11: Friends

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Friends - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

The girls had missed me.

When we got off the ferry, I handed Paul over to Mark and told him that Paul was a mate of mine. Mark said that was good as he was going to be working with me. He had to re-plumb the old units. Paul grinned at me, and I said that was good.

Then Mark said, “However, as Greg also takes the same weekend off as you and Dough had just left, then Paul is going to have to work the opposite weekend to yours and learn how to run the sewage treatment plant, so I don’t have to.”

“Well, that’s not so bad, he’s staying at my place in town and gets on with my flatmates, so he’ll be okay,” I said. It also gave him a break from me. I think Paul also decided this was a good thing.

I think he wanted some more alone time with Shorn. With me not being there, he would get a better idea if I had affected them or if they truly did feel a genuine desire for each other. The way they were wrapped around each other when I peeked in on them, I have a feeling that they had clicked on a deeper level than I had with either of them.

Paul got put in Dough’s old room with Greg. He would be spending as much time with Greg as he did me. Greg would need to get him up to speed on how to operate the sewage plant and the other pumping systems. Our system was considered one of the ‘greenest’ around.

The water that came out of the final treatment plant was considered some of the cleanest to come out of a sewage plant. We also pumped some of the primary treated water over the golf course. The nutrients kept our golf course one of the greenest courses in the region.

That reminded me that we had the ball chasers turning up on Wednesday for five days of competition. Brandon and I had better get the Abby out and service it. An Abby or JLG, are elevated work platforms that you towed around behind another vehicle.

We used our Abby to get up to the streetlights, the tennis court lights and the light fittings on the sides of the buildings to change the light bulbs. We also had some new cages to clip on the light fittings near the golf course that get broken often.

I introduced Paul to my girls. It was interesting that it was Trish and Paul that seemed to click. I had a feeling Paul was more like Shorn, and while a girl now and then was fun, they were more bent the other way. Trish was their counterpart. Kerry was more like me, as we liked a bit of both and regularly.

The girls did come and visit me that night, and I took my time reacquainting myself with them. I think they went home happy. I made sure they had both orgasmed a couple of times and Kerry was able to get me to join them.

We had a busy week, and the work on the units got put on hold as Paul and I were inundated with other jobs as we spruced the place up for the golf tournament. Apparently, we were getting some celebrity guests, and the sponsors wanted the Resort to shine. We were even doing overtime to get the work done.

I didn’t get a visit from the girls or Paul for the next couple of nights. I wasn’t worried as I was happy to have some ‘me’ time. I’d made a rule that if they didn’t turn up before 10pm, then don’t. They all thought this was fair, as they knew I was an early riser as was Kerry since she cooked our breakfasts.

The truth was if they didn’t turn up, then I went to the caves. I could walk there in the dark with no problems. I even borrowed some bedding and slept there on the nights they didn’t come to visit me. Since I only slept for about four hours, I’d jog back in the morning and do my exercises in my usual spot at around six in the morning.

Then I’d have a shower, get breakfast and go to work.


I didn’t get a visitor until Friday night, and then I got all three.

We’d had a few drinks in the canteen, and the girls were going to the nightclub. I decided to save my ears and said I’d rather read, so they went out. Paul turned up about ten minutes after I was in my room.

We hadn’t been together since Sunday, and this time, there was no Nina. I was more than ready for a romp and spent a bit of time getting to know Paul’s likes and dislikes. He was a very loving partner, and I could see why Shorn would have enjoyed him.

We had a lot of fun sucking each other off, and he got me to come, so I wasn’t unhappy with the proceedings. He didn’t stay for seconds as he was catching the ferry in the morning. We had a sweet kiss goodbye, and I let him out. Since he had only worked a four-day week, it was decided he’d have a three-day weekend and then revert to the roster.

I was feeling pleasant and mellow when I crawled back into bed. I had just got settled when the girls turned up. They informed me golfers and their groupies were bloody boring. They had both had a bit to drink. I then had Kerry licking my cock while Trish climbed onto my face.

Kerry must have been horny as she climbed on fairly quickly after getting me up. She rode me while she kissed Trish’s back and played with her tits. Trish moved and turned around, so they could kiss each other properly while they played with each other.

I could hear them, but it’s hard to see much with a bum in your face. So, I shut my eyes licked and flicked and concentrated on meeting Kerry’s hips with mine. I was just starting to get interested when the girls climbed off and got into a sixty-niner.

Kerry asked me to fuck her. So, I moved and complied. I got her to come, and she got Trish to come. I was ready to do Trish, but she wasn’t interested, and they got off the bed. Trish seemed cranky for some reason, but she had closed her mind to me.

They dressed quickly and then they left. I got left holding my own throbbing cock and wondering what the fuck just happened. Not particularly impressed, I went for a quick shower and had to relieve myself.

I got dressed and jogged to the cave.


I had taken the medallions and rings back to the cave.

I was trying to rebuild two of them to match the diadems I had. I had been working out how to make them, so they behaved like mine. Using the old mage’s notes and examining my own bling, I was slowly starting to understand.

However, I didn’t have a good night. The more I thought about the girls and the way they had left me, the more pissed-off I got and the harder it was to concentrate. I gave up working on the bling. I spent the night and turned up back at my room by 6 am.

When I went to breakfast, Kerry sat down with me. “We weren’t very nice to you last night, were we,” she said.

“You think?” I questioned. To be honest, I wasn’t pleased with them. Yes, I used people for sexual gratification, but I did my best to give them pleasure, as well. I had never just fucked and left when only I was happy. I considered what the girls had done to me very rude and downright disrespectful of my feelings.

“Sorry, it’s my fault. I wanted some boy action, but Trish wasn’t in the mood,” she said.

“So why bring her if she didn’t want to come? You could have come by yourself; I wouldn’t have minded. In fact, I would have preferred just you, to what you two did do to me,” I said. I’d just had some lovely sex with Paul, and they had spoiled it with their callousness.

“Please don’t ever do that to me again. If you don’t want to be with me, then don’t just use me as if who I am, doesn’t matter,” I said and got up and walked out. I was too pissed to even finish my breakfast.

I ended up in the main restaurant for most of the day as we’d had an electrical storm last night and it had fried things. I had been in the cave, so I’d not seen it. A few of the staff commented on it and hoped it was over, as Golfers didn’t like electrical storms. They then started telling golfers jokes.

They made me laugh, and my mood lightened. ‘Fuck the girls,’ I thought. They could keep fucking each other, I’d find some else who would like to be with me. One of the kitchen hands came in and said, “The clouds are clearing so they are back on the course.”

I then had a very disquieting thought. Did my moods affect the weather? Did I harm that truck driver? It didn’t start raining until just before he began to tailgating me and I had gotten cranky with him.

Worried, I finished up in the kitchen and headed back to my room. I opened my magic book and asked about Weather Mages? The combination of gems I had could have caused the electrical storm, but I didn’t have the amethyst in my set.

Shit! Last night the ring I was working on had an Amethyst in it. I thought about the truck driver again and decided that the storm had been building all day, but I had been in a good mood until I encountered the truckie. I sighed in relief.

No, I didn’t believe that I responsible for his death. I may have affected the storm last night, but I didn’t alter the one that killed the truckie. I’d not been happy with him, but once he had passed me, I’d stopped caring about him. I had, however, brooded about the girls for some time.

I went and collected some lunch and went back to work. That evening I went to dinner early. The kitchen staff started serving as early as 5 pm, so that was when I turned up. The place was pretty much deserted, and that suited my mood.

I picked a table and sat down to eat alone.


Anne found me.

“What did you do to Kerry and Trish?” she asked as she sat down with me.

“I’m sorry, what’s the problem?” I asked her.

“They are leaving on Monday,” she said bluntly.

I sighed. “I’ll talk to them,” I said.

“Can you tell me what happened? I don’t think they want to talk to you,” she said tersely.

I looked at Anne. I knew she was concerned that I did something unforgivable to one of or both of them. It could get me chucked off the island or even worse.

“They treated me like I was just some cock they could use when they felt like it, and I didn’t appreciate it. So, I told Kerry that I didn’t wish to be with them if they didn’t think my feelings were important,” I said candidly.

“You were with both of them?” she asked, surprised.

“Yes, they helped themselves and left. I wasn’t impressed,” I said tightly.

“Was it the first time you had been with them?” she asked.

“No, but it will be the last time. Anne, I enjoy sex as much as the next bloke does. However, I don’t make promises I don’t intend to keep, and I ensure anyone having a relationship with me understands this. I do my best to ensure that they enjoy their time with me.” My voice went cold as I finished with, “I don’t fuck until I come, and then get up and leave.”

“Oh my! They did that to you! No wonder you’re pissed. Fine, I’ll accept their resignations. That is just plain mean. I’m sorry you have been subjected to that abuse. Do you wish to make a formal complaint of sexual harassment?”

“No, it’s not worth the effort if they are leaving,” I said tiredly. I had stressed about it enough and didn’t wish to think about it anymore. Being a third to a couple no matter what the genders can sometimes get into murky waters.

I wanted to make the bling for my loved ones as similar to mine as I could, as I wanted them as my equals, not as my property. I wasn’t hungry anymore and left my dinner. I stuck a ‘Do not disturb’ sign on my door and disappeared to the caves.

I had put a spell on my radio, so I could hear it if there were any calls. I might not get back in a hurry, but I could get back from them in less than twenty minutes. I know it’s not safe to disappear if any sort of emergency occurred, but I needed the peace of the caves.

I worked until I was tired and decided to go back to my room. It was close to midnight, and I was walking across the golf course when my medallion suddenly felt warm. I stopped and searched the darkness.

I heard muffled noises coming from near the Club House. ‘They should have already closed up the bar,’ I thought. “Hey! Who’s over there?” I called out.

I pulled my wand and told the crystal to glow in a narrow beam. I heard what sounded like a slap, then a grunt of pain and then more struggling. I grabbed my radio and said, “Security, there is an altercation at the Club House.”

“Who is this?” the voice came back.

“Hey Jacky, it’s me, Tristan, I’m going to see what’s going on, hurry up,” I said. I was talking as I ran over to where the noises were coming from.

I heard the man grunt, and then flesh hitting flesh, “Fuckin uppity bitch,” the man squealed.

I rounded a corner and saw the man with a hand between his legs. He had straddled the woman, and he had his other hand on her chest. He had her on the floor of the receiving area where the beer is delivered. My assumption was she was locking up when he caught her by surprise. The roller door was half down and the lights off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.