The Job - Cover

The Job

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Preface

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the nineties. I'd been unemployed for several months and the job on an island sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life. (Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Slow  

My story starts from when I was looking for work back in the 1990s. I’d been unemployed for several months and the job as an electrician for a resort in the Whitsunday Islands, sounded like it would be fun. I had no idea how it would change my life.

(Warning: contains descriptive bisexual and Ma/Ma sex.)


Disclaimer:

If you find any of my assumptions fictitious, I would like to remind you this is a fabrication and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as we know it. The characters and events aren’t real as much as we may like them to be. The facts about Lindeman Island I believe to be true, except for in the cave.

(Note: The resort is currently being upgraded as it has been closed for some years. I hope they don’t find my cave.)

All opinions and assumptions are my own. If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of the people who kindly tried to edit my work. I do have a tendency to miss or not accept some suggested alternatives to my wording. A big thank you, to my friends PapaKilo14 and Johnny Sinclair.

The Australian dictionary was used so some of the spelling may appear incorrect. I hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story.


Colloquialisms you may not know:

Causeway – low-level road crossing over a creek and often topped with concrete. It lies over drainage pipes that allow for minor floods but not major floods.

Donga – demountable building that is used for temporary accommodations and ablution buildings. Commonly used for Mines in remote locations

Esky – (brand name) a polystyrene box for keeping your beer cold. Better quality ones have a thick plastic shell and drain plug

Gunna – means going to

Gonna – means dying or dead

Pash – a passionate kissing that often includes roaming hands and hugging

Servo – a service, gas or petrol station, depending on your local understanding

Thongs – footwear that is also known as flip-flops or jandals

UDL’s – (brand name) for cans of premixed spirits and soft drinks (sodas like lemonade and cola)

Ute – a utility type vehicle with a cab and a flatbed tray on the back. The tray may or may not be moulded to the cab. It is also known as a ‘pickup’ in Yankee Land and as a ‘tilly’, Down Under

Yakka – work of a physically demanding type. Mind you, some people are called ‘yakka’s’ as well; they talk too much

Vinnies – St Vincent de Paul’s Charity shops, well worth a visit

(If you find others that you don’t know, email me.)


Background:

This story links to the Keltrian Universe. It is based on Earth back in the early nineteen nineties. Suggest you read after Book 2 of the Amity Series as it is a little history of things to come, as some characters do reappear in Amity Book 3.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.