My Very Own Tentacle Monster - Cover

My Very Own Tentacle Monster

Copyright© 2016 by Arcana Culler

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A college co-ed is attacked by a Tentacle Monster on the way home to her dorm. Tentacle Porn need I say more.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Romantic   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Caution   Violence  

I was so mad! I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs!

But my dorm room walls were pretty thin and I could hear my next door neighbors when they were loud. I knew if I screamed they would hear me and I didn’t want to have to explain myself to a nosy neighbor. I know someone would ask.

Having kept this crazy secret bottled inside only seemed to make it worse. I needed an outlet, but couldn’t find one. It had been a week since I had my encounter with the Tentacle Monster. Part of me still couldn’t believe it happened. I was attacked by a Tentacle Monster! I felt like I had been on a rollercoaster all week, my emotions were so all over the place. They ran from terror to desire, disgust to hunger, from feeling ashamed to feeling elated. And then there were my dreams. They were filled with tentacles. Some of them had me fleeing in terror while others had me eagerly wanting them to slither and snake around my body. I would wake crying in terror or wake overwhelmed by arousal.

But right how I was furious at my best friend Kenji. During the time I needed him the most he was a no show. The only person I could even image talking to about this and he was avoiding me. And that hurt worse than anything I had felt because of the monster. And the worst part was that I knew this something he’d love to hear about.

I wish I knew why he was avoiding me. I knew he was the one to find me afterwards and carry me back to my dorm room. I had flashes of the trip in between my loses of consciousness. In those small glimpses, I could see the tears running down his face and his voice telling over and over that he was sorry. Though, I wasn’t sure what he was sorry for. When I had woken up the next morning he was gone and I hadn’t seen him since. Was he disgusted by me now that I had been fucked by a tentacle monster? Was I not worthy of his friendship? Did he hate me because he saw what happened to me. Why was he avoiding me?

Unable to stand it and longer I rushed upstairs to the floor Kenji lived on and pounded on his door over and over. I wasn’t sure how I knew but I sensed he was inside. I continued to bang away. Finally he opened the door. I saw a look of terror cross his face as he saw it was me.

My emotions got the better of me and I could feel a dam burst inside me. Tears began to stream down my face and before I knew what I was doing I had stepped up to him and pushed him back into his room. I stepped inside and the door slammed it closed behind me.

“What the hell is wrong with you? What is wrong with me?” I screamed at him.

“I’m so sorry,” he cried.

“Where the hell you’ve been? I needed you!”

“I’m sorry,” he cried again.

“Why have you been avoiding me?” I screamed. His weakness was only pissing me off more.

“I’m so sorry.”

“Sorry, sorry! Screw you. I needed you this week and you hid from me.”

“Sorry,” he muttered.

“Is that all you can say. Do you hate me? Do I disgust you?”

“Uhh.”

“Answer me! Do you hate me because a monster attacked me? Because it took its pleasure from me. Do you hate me because I enjoyed it?” Where did that come from? Did I really enjoy it? Is that why I’ve been so confused. Confused that I enjoyed it and I shouldn’t have. Exhausted I collapsed into Kenji’s bed. I felt his arms wrapping around me as he pulled me into his lap. It felt like a weight had been lifted from me.

“Shhhh,” he whispered as I cried into his shoulder. I felt a feeling of peace washing over me driving away the pain and hurt inside. “Is that true?” He whispered a few minutes later.

“Is what true?”

“That you enjoyed it?”

“Umm.” Oh god he’s going to even more disgusted with me, but then I felt his arms grip me tighter and I felt safe and knew it was going to be OK.

“Yes,” I whispered.

“Umm, there’s something I need to tell you,” he said.

“What?” I asked. I turned my head and looked into his eyes.

“It was me.”

“What was you?” I asked feeling very confused.

“The tentacle monster was me.” He whispered.

“What do you mean the tentacle monster was you?” I was shocked.

“The tentacle monster was me.”

“What? How?”

“I can’t control it. I try as hard as I can, but sometimes it breaks free and goes after the closest girl. I had no idea it was going to be you.” He began crying and I suddenly found myself comforting him.

“Shh. It’s going to be ok,” I said as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to my chest. I wasn’t sure what to believe. Last week I would never have believed there was such a thing as a tentacle monster. But then I was fucked by one. Was it really my closest friend?

“I’m so sorry that I did that to you.”

“It’s ok. I’m ok.” I reassured him. “I really did enjoy it.”

“How could you have enjoyed that? I’m a monster.”

“The Kenji I know and love is not a monster.”

“But I turn into one.”

“I don’t think so.’ I said. I held him tight. A few minutes later I asked, “Have you always been this way?”

“Yup since I hit puberty.”

“Wow.” I said “How? Why?”

“I was born this way. My grandmother said that our family was cursed thousands of years ago. And every so often a male child is born a tentacle monster. I just happened to be the unlucky one. No one knows if the child will be one or not until he reaches puberty. And then in a graphic and terrifying moment the monster burst forth and attacked the closest female.”

“Damn.”

“It was some random girl I saw after school one day. She didn’t even know what was happening until it was over. And there was nothing I could do to stop it. I didn’t even know it was going to happen.”

“Damn. What happened to the girl?”

“I don’t know,” he sobbed. “We moved right away.”

“Have there been others?” I asked not sure I wanted to know the answer, but felt I needed to ask.

“A lot.” He whispered. “A couple each year.”

Holy shit! You think I would have heard about a monster attacking girls if it was that many. Well maybe not. I didn’t tell anyone and I guess I could see how a girl wouldn’t want to tell someone a monster had attacked her. It was hard enough when it was a human, let alone a “fictional” monster. No one would believe me.

“It’s ok.” I said to reassure him.

“I can’t control it. It’s like this ever present hunger in the pit of my stomach that will not go away. When it gets desperate enough, I lose control and the monster takes me over.”

“What does it want?”

“Sex. It feeds off lust.”

“So why don’t you feed it?”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?” I asked

“I can’t have sex.” He hesitated a moment before adding. “I don’t have a penis.”

“What. You don’t have a penis?” I wasn’t sure I heard him correctly.

“Not. It disappeared right when I turned into the tentacle monster for the first time.”

“So you just have tentacles there?”

“No I’m completely smooth. The tentacles only come out whenever I the monster breaks free.”

“Wow.” This was so weird. And I was curious. “Can I see?”

“What? Why?”

“It’s so cool. I want to see. Please?”

I had to cajole him a bit. I could tell he was reluctant to show me. I could see the fear in his eyes of losing control. But I was persistent and final got him to unbuckle his pants and then dropped them along with his boxers. Truthful I was a bit apprehensive of what I would find. Did I really want to know?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.