Tom and Friends - Cover

Tom and Friends

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom has lost both his parents over a period of 10 years. He has a beautiful young girlfriend has become his rock and who is happy to share him with her mother. The happy arrangement is disrupted temporarily when his step-sister blackmails him into fucking her - until she finds another man to satisfy her needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Lactation   Size   Big Breasts  

I was pleased that Connie had chosen to move onto another cock, but concerned that it may actually belong to Derek. I was partially honest with Abby when I told her AFTER I had fucked her that Connie and I were no longer having sex.

I probably should have told her BEFORE we fucked, but the offer was too good to refuse.

I told her after, and apologized. She was lovely about it saying “I forgive you mainly because you gave me the most wonderful fucking of my life.”


I called Chloe to share my good news with her. She was pleased to learn that my blackmail situation had resolved itself. I kept secret the fact that I had fucked Abby. I also told her about my suspicions about Derek and Connie. We agreed that it was best that I stayed out of that situation.

She invited me over, telling me that she had a special treat for me. “Come via the front door” was her request - I normally entered via the rear door.


I knocked on the front door, and waited a few seconds before the door opened.

“Holy fucking hell” was my immediate comment.

Chloe had greeted me wearing nothing but her strappy high heels - perfect milk-laden breasts and a totally bald pussy.

“Come on in my wonderful young stud”.

I entered. She closed the door and led me across to the breakfast bar in the kitchen where she wrapped her arms around me, drawing me into a passionate kiss and pressing her beautiful naked body against my still clothed one.

“You are overdressed” was her simple message when we broke off the kiss. She helped me undress, leaving my clothes piled at the base of the breakfast bar stool. Squatting in front of me, she took my cock in hand and fed me into her hot mouth.

Her oral skills had improved greatly with the practice that our encounters had afforded her. Occasionally she was able to devour my entire cock.

“Chloe ... Chloe ... you keep that up and I will be cuming in your mouth” I warned her.

She gave me another couple of sucks before she released my cock, and stood up to kiss me again with her tongue thrust between my lips and sparing with mine. Her hand slipped down between us, grasping my cock and holding it firmly in her soft hand.

Breaking the kiss she gasped “Feel my pussy ... feel how wet you’ve made me”.

I slipped my hand down between us, sliding my fingers across her hairless mound and between her slightly parted lips. They were just so wet and slippery. I teased her clit to instant effect with her twitching and pushing herself against my fingers.

She was moaning louder interspersed with urges to “Make me cum”.

I redoubled my efforts, caressing her pussy and teasing her erect clit ... pushing her closer to a huge cum.

“Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” she yelled announcing her orgasm. My fingers were flooded by her juices confirming what she had vocally announced. I lifted my fingers to my mouth and slowly licked them clean of her tangy juices whilst she leant unsteadily on the breakfast bar.

After about a minute, she had recovered her senses and balance. She pushed a glass of water towards me, and handed me a little blue pill. I gave her a questioning look to which she replied “You will need this to get through the night”. She just smiled at me when I asked why.

“Take it ... and then it’s off to the bedroom for us” she reassured me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.