My Horrible Dream - Cover

My Horrible Dream

Copyright© 2016 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a horror story. In fact, there are levels of horror within the story. It is also a lesbian sex story, but one that I think that even men will appreciate. Judy Ames suffers from migraine headaches that even Vicodin cannot relieve. She is given a new and experimental pain relieving pill that has some interesting side effects. It is these side effects that are the crux of the story. Be warned that this is not the usual horror story. There are only seven chapters.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Oral Sex   Violence  

School drifted along for a couple of weeks in its usual fashion, but that was rocked for me when Sally asked me at lunch, “Mom will be gone this afternoon. Can you come over after school? I am in bad need of some of what we did a few weeks ago. I am so horny that I am about to explode!”

Sally was my BFF (Best Friend Forever), so I couldn’t turn her down. I went outside as soon as we finished eating and used my cellphone to call Mom. “Mom, is it okay if I go by Sally’s house this afternoon before I come home. Yes, I’ll be there in time for supper. Bye, now.”

I nodded to Sally, and she broke out into a little dance. There were other kids around, so I didn’t make a scene about the way she was acting. We walked around until the bell was heard to summon us to class. Oh, Man, that two hours seemed to last forever. Sally had been allowed to bring the family car to school on this day, so we were quick getting to her house.

Mrs. Owens was waiting for us as Sally drove up, and she hardly said hello before she was away with the car. I couldn’t help wondering where she was going in such a hurry. This was not the day for the bridge club. Oh, well, that was none of my business, so I quickly forgot about it.

Sally was already standing inside the storm-door, and probably would have been shedding her clothes were it not so damned cold. Anyway, I hurried after her, and we both started stripping off our clothes as fast as we could, even though we were also trying to hurry to her bedroom. It probably would have been funny to see if you did not have a personal interest in the outcome.

This time, Sally stopped to pick up some towels. “I don’t want a fiasco like last time when we had to wash our panties before the parental unit got home.” That sounded good to me, and I helped spread the towels on the mattress. “Judy, do you know what the 69 position is? I would like for us to try that if you don’t mind. It looked like fun when I saw it on the web a couple of days ago.”

Yeah, I had shown Sally how to get around the parental blocks on her computer, so she was able to watch porn whenever she wanted to. Sometimes, the way she talked, I wondered if she watched more porn than Jimmy did.

We lay down on the bed, and I said, “Sally, I’m going to let you lead this session since you know what you want. Just tell me what to do, and I will try to do it. I’ve seen 69s with girl-girl couples, so I have a pretty good idea what you want, but tell me if there are any changes. Which one of us do you want on top?”

“Let’s start off with you on top. We’ll change if it looks like it will work better with me on top.”

“Okay, here goes.” We were so nearly the same physical structure that we were a good fit. I straddled Sally’s head and lined up my pussy over her face. She was going to have to guide me for the final fit. I had no trouble finding her pussy with my mouth, but, dammit, what little pussy hair she had did tickle my face. That was going to have to change for our next time at 69.

Uh-oh, the 69 position was not as great as I had expected, at least for two women. Both of us had to start at the top and lick down to get full coverage. I don’t know how other women felt about this, but I was not getting as much from the experience as I had hoped. I much preferred to start at the bottom and lick up, and I preferred the feeling of it being done that way.

After a couple of minutes, I said, “Sally, this is not doing a whole lot for me. How about you?”

“I agree, Judy. It looked so great on the web, but it’s not working out that way for me. I had rather go back to what we were doing before. What do you think?”

“Yeah, since you are already on your back, I will swivel around and get between your legs. We can swap after you get your orgasm.” I moved to between Sally’s legs and had her raise her knees to give me a better angle on her pussy. She held each leg in the proper position with her hands, and I dove in.

I tried to duplicate the technique that I had used the last time because it had been so successful. Well, it certainly seemed like I was doing something right because Sally started to moan and pant very soon after I started licking her outer lips. Her moaning and panting grew until I could tell that she was very close to an orgasm, then I had an inspiration. I switched from licking her pussy lips to sucking on her clitoris.

Her clit was sticking out far enough for me to grab it with my lips and apply enough suction to draw it farther into my mouth. I held the suction and moved my head up and down as if she were fucking my mouth. That was enough to break Sally loose from her comfortable enjoyment of what I was doing and to make her explode into a frenzy of sexual excitement. I had to grab her hips with both hands and to hang on for dear life as she bounced her hips in synchronization with my head movements.

She bounced hard enough at the end so that she bumped my chin and made me nip her clit with my teeth. It was not a significant bite, but it was enough to be a sharp deviation from her current sensations. That was when she exploded into an orgasm the caused her body to shake like she was a part of an earthquake. Of course, I pulled away with my teeth, but I maintained my suction and head movements.

I am not sure what I tripped, but it was almost her permanent orgasm switch. She just kept coming and coming until she finally fainted. Wow! That was something to see! I just hoped that she could do the same thing for me when she was finally back to functioning normally again. I hoped that she would hurry and wake up before there was not enough time for me to give it a try before her mother got home. I was really going to be pissed off I missed out.

Sally was unconscious for almost 15 minutes, and I was starting to get concerned. However, she finally woke up and was all over me with hugs and kisses over what I had done for her. She was still a little bit tired, but Sally insisted that she could hardly wait to do for me what I had done for her.

I lay down on the bed on my back and waited as patiently as I could for Sally to regain enough strength to get started. She took about 15 minutes in torturing me until she was ready to give me my turn at Heaven. Sally’s technique was a little different from mine, but not enough to have a different result.

She started out by licking my pussy lips, but before long she was sliding her tongue into my pussy slit and finally into my vagina. She could not go in very far because she was limited by the length of her tongue. Nevertheless, I could feel the penetration, and that was turning me on something fierce. She didn’t stay with that very long because my clitoris was now fully engorged and sticking out like the proverbial flagpole.

As soon as that seemed to reach its limit, Sally switched to sucking and pseudo-fucking my clit as I had done. Oh, my God, that was something special. I was well on my way toward an orgasm when she penetrated my vagina with her middle finger. She quickly found my G-spot and rubbed on it with her fingernail while she was still sucking my clit.

Okay, that set me off into an orgasm like none other. The simultaneous attack on my clit and my G-spot had to be felt to be believed! I couldn’t help myself—I let go with a scream of pleasure that surely could be heard for miles. I couldn’t hold it together any longer, and I fainted.

I was out of contact with the real world for several minutes, so I missed what must have been the surprise of the century for Sally. The bedroom door burst open, and there was her mother rushing to rescue us from whatever was causing such an outburst. At the time, Sally still had her mouth pressed firmly against the upper part of my pussy and her finger inserted into the lower part of my pussy.

To say that Mrs. Owens was aghast would have been putting it mildly. She practically screamed, “SALLY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” The strangest thing, now that I look back on the incident, was that was enough to wake me. Sally was always truthful to a fault, and I heard her answer the question by saying, “I was sucking on Judy’s clit and finger-fucking her at the same time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.