A Curious Betrayal - Cover

A Curious Betrayal

Copyright© 2016 by Margot

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Juicy Jessica's puberty ignites her Moms latent lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Mother   Grand Parent  

Our next ‘brunch morning’, was sunny and hot enough for us to sunbath in my garden.

We were both in bikinis and sun-glasses and relaxing in a pair of sun-loungers in a secluded spot of the garden. I was twenty-seven and It was the first time I’d sun-bathed with a girlfriend.

It dawned on me that my figure was every bit as good as Loraine’s and that her friendship had boosted my self-confidence. I stood taller; in fact any red-blooded male eyeing us would see a pair of desirable females in their prime; yet we were a couple of dykes.

I smiled smugly to myself.

I went further than that; I was a dyke who wanted to be fucked by her father. I had sort of analysed it too.

I’d had my father’s love wrenched from me at crucial stage of puberty; my desire for him since, was a need to regain his adoration.

If I saw Dan being intimate with Jez, it evoked my treasured memories; and it turned me on!

But it also made me nervous that Jez who was now fourteen would replace me in his affections.

We chat lazily and I off-load my irritation over Jez’s continued interest in Dan.

Loraine languidly replies after a long pause, “What you need to do Val is divert her attention away from Dan; occupy her mind with something else.”

I sat up at the simplicity of it. ‘Yes, that’s it! ... But what?’

A longer pause; the sun is hot now and I ask her to pass me the sun-cream.

As she hands it to me Lorraine quietly remarks,

“Let me share something with you Val, those schoolgirl pics ... in that VIP-Magazine you’ve shown Jez.”

“Yes? What about them Lorraine?

“That schoolgirl was me; I posed for them; ages ago.”

I sat up to stare at her. I could see she wasn’t fibbing. I was stunned.

‘You! how? ... who took them? ... who was the teacher bloke?’

She gazes at me philosophically, letting me digest my own questions. Then confidingly, she gave a few answers.

Her Aunt had organised it all for her. It was a business deal.

Between them they made some serious money out of it but there was more than a few snaps. I did other stuff too. She lay back down, closing her eyes, leaving me in awe.

Then my thoughts found a voice. ‘To think you’ve done all that, while all I managed was getting pregnant and become a mum on social.’

Lorraine had sat up then to face me and spelt out the logic of it all.

‘Get Jez into modelling Val! She’ll love it and it’ll get her away from Dan! Why you could even take off abroad with Dan when she’s busy earning her keep! ‘

I was fascinated, “ But how would she get started Lorraine?”

Then Lorraine launched into the detail;

There was a business man, Max; he was the best in the game but he never used inexperienced girls; they weren’t cost effective. But a girl recommended by Loraine would get his attention.

But he would expect to see a short promo film of the girl before investing in Jez.

Promotion videos can cost a lot of cash but Loraine could produce one for a small sum.

We’d form a partnership. I had the product in Jez and Loraine would make the movie.

The proposal was a little overwhelming; but so exciting.


Making the short film was a great deal more involved than I imagined.

Jez and I had to look just right to satisfy Loraine’s critical camera-work and we chose a day when Dan was at a cricket match to shoot our Porn Movie.


The opening title was : Home From School :

It opened with Jez coming home from school and undressing to get under the shower and with directions from Lorraine it looked like a sexy striptease!

Then I arrive home in a smart office outfit and also strip-off for the shower.

And so mother and daughter share the shower where much kissing and caressing occurs.

After towelling-off we’re into our bathrobes onto the sofa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.