Hey Richard!
Chapter 3

 

I checked my phones messages, but it was a click and no message at all.

“I would gladly do my part to keep your nuts empty, provided you stop calling me your Aunt. Just call me Lisa, your Fuck Buddy, or you won’t be putting your cock in any of my holes, got that, Richard?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said.

“Do you want to watch me, shave my pubes?”

“Oh, yeah. After you are done, I can check you for smoothness, with my lips and tongue.”

She made a very guttural sound, something like a laugh. She planted herself on the toilet, asking me to leave for a moment.

I took the opportunity, to clean up a bit, and put on a change of underwear.

“RICHARD!”

I ran in saying, “Yes my beautiful, glorious, fabulous, and most stunning female relative?”

“That’s much better, Richy-poo! Drop the boxers, I want to see you ‘Rise Again, ‘ while I do this, please?”

She had scissors, shaving cream and a razor next to her as I got up, pulled off my boxers, and sat on the edge of the tub.

My texting software sounded off, but this was more important.

“Thank you for letting me watch this. I may base a story on it, with your help.”

“Do you want to help me do this?”

Before I could answer that, my dick rose significantly.

“Sure,” I said moving to right in front of her open legs.

She handed me the scissors saying, “First thing is to trim the jungle as much as possible, go ahead!”

“You trust me ... that much?”

“Of course, I do. I want to shave you, when we were finished, please?”

Again, I rose, now at full staff.

“Just tell me what to do?”

With her explaining, I took the scissors, and I trimmed her, using a comb and the scissors. It was both exhilarating and exhausting, and very erotic. She was moaning a little ... until I was finished.

I rubbed all over getting the loose hair off her now sparse mound. It got me wondering about Mom’s, wondering if she shaved or not!

Lisa next took some Aveeno Shave gel and put some directly on her pubic mound. The fragrance was light but charged with something I couldn’t put my finger on.

Another tone on my computer.

“Do you need to get that, Rich?”

“It can wait!”

“Why don’t you rub it in for me, Richard?”

I had hoped she would ask, and I did, as it turned into a foamy substance.

She got the razor, first offering it to me, but I deferred. Last thing I wanted was to harm her.

I was handling myself as she so very carefully was having herself bare ... for me. I stopped jacking on myself long enough not cum until she was completely cleaned off.

She would stop ... I would stop, then go again.

“If you let me finish, I’ll shave you, and then we can have some fun, OK?” she said.

I stopped, and took my hand off myself, hoping I could calm down enough to wait.

To watch this up close was amazing. When she was finished, she asked me to moisten a towel and clean her up.

While I did, she grabbed my nuts and began to squeeze me rather hard. I tried to be stout and didn’t say anything in reaction to it.

I finished and she took the scissors in her hands, and let go of me, and started to trim all the longest hairs around my totally stiff dick. It was a combination of fear and excitement as she was an excellent barber.

How I kept from cumming all over her face, I don’t know, but I didn’t?

The tone went off again!

When all was said, and done, she put her mouth on me, and I blew such a load, and she sucked so hard, my nuts were indeed completely drained.

“I gotta see who is being so persistent, Baby Doll.”

AUNTLILY@AOL.COM: Hey Richard!

AUNTLILY@AOL.COM: Hey Richard!

AUNTLILY@AOL.COM: Hey Richard!

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: Hey, Blondie! (I typed)

AUNTLILY@AOL.COM: I found you, by accident. However, I do like most of your stories!

Over my shoulder, her older sister, saw what she wrote and said, “You don’t like her as much as you like me, Richie?”

“Nooo! She colors her hair, and I do have a penchant for blondes.”

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: Which is your favorite story?

AUNTLILY@AOL.COM: April Love. The way you so seamlessly have been doing the crossover between it and your massive CONDUCTOR story! Also, Never Up, Never In ... I can’t wait to see what happens to Howitzer and Kelly.

“It sounds like she’s horny for you, Richard,” Lisa said.

“Yeah, right ... She’s older than you are,” I said.

“But she’s got those D-cups, wouldn’t you love to get your face in close to those?”

“First, you sound jealous, now you are turning me on,” I said.

Feeling my growing erection, she said, “I’m helping, but you have already started a new chubby, Richard.

RKINGIIIII@AOL.COM: Are you only a reader, or have you become a writer of pornographic stories, Beautiful?

AUNTLILY@AOL.COM: Actually, I have become a reviewer of porn. I don’t have the talent of most of the people on either of the major sex story sites to write a story. I really don’t have much personal sexual experience with men, or boys!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.