Hey Richard!
Chapter 2

 

After our first shower together, we got dressed and she took me out to IHOP for something to eat.

After ordering, she snuggled up close and asked, “Did you enjoy our first fuck, Richard?”

“Oh, Yeah, Aunt Lisa. It was the best of my life, so far!”

“Stop calling me Aunt Lisa, just Lisa is fine, RK. Maybe we can write a story based on that, or we could wait after a few more days. There are lots more ways to have sex other than what we just did. I can teach you what your Dad likes to do, if you want?”

“I believe I will not be getting soft, at all, for the next two weeks, Lisa,” I said to her. “You said that you write stories, under what Pen Name?”

“I don’t think you are ready to read one of mine, quite yet. I use codes you have probably never used yourself. I need to break you in past vanilla missionary position sex, OK?”

It’s funny. I write all the time about how the girl puts her hand on the guy when they are in a restaurant, but she has really done that, and isn’t being gentle either!

Our food came, thank the lord. Or I would have, myself.


I was loading up on carbs, hopeful for the energy I would need to impress this beautiful woman next to me. I had a pile of scrambled eggs, toast and a tall stack of pancakes.

She pulled her hand from my unzipped exposed dick, giving it a nice long lick, before starting to eat her bacon, sausage, and toast meal.

We were feeding each other like lovers, and she was telling every detail of what my Dad liked to do to her. She made it sound like they still were being secret adulterers.

I was eating very quickly, wanting to get back to being alone with this vixen. I casually asked her, “Is there anyone besides your hubby, my dad and me, you are having relations with?”

“Relations ... I prefer to call them Fuck Buddies,” she said. Her hand was back on my fully exposed and erect dick. “In case you were wondering, I’m NOT on any form of birth control. You can call it being lucky, or knowing all the tricks how to keep from getting pregnant. The only guys I have ever fucked, were Thomas, (her husband), Jeff, (my dad), James, (my dad’s brother), Charles, (my mother’s older brother), and you.”

“Then, there are the girls, including your mother and sister, (Ruth and Nancy), not at the same time, plus my oldest sister, Eleanor, who really likes me to lick and suck on her pussy for a very long time.”

That caused me to cum a little, but her hand was caressing me and I hoped it got on her instead of my pants.

She brought her hand up licking it like a kitty cat. She took some paper napkins and cleaned me off, putting the evidence in her purse.

“You are pure evil, Lisa!” I said. “I already have started to fall in love with you, is that OK?”

“That’s my plan, Richard. Thomas isn’t gone on a trip to California. He has left me, saying I am too out of control for him. I like things he doesn’t. I hope you can help me, please?”

“Anything I can do, just name it, Lisa?”

“Move out of your apartment and move in with me. Bring anything you need to. We can write together, eat together and fuck like bunnies whenever you want to.”

“What if I got you pregnant, wouldn’t everybody know?”

“Not if you did it right away. Then I can blame Thomas, and maybe get some child support from him, although I am well off, from when your grandparents Clara and Albert died. We all got plenty of money from the estate. The same people who I have had ‘relations’ with couldn’t say anything, or they would be hypocrites, wouldn’t they.”

“So that means you planned all of this, responding to my stories, giving me top scores, all so we could move in together and fuck day and night?”

Very quietly, she said, “Yes, that is correct!”

I pulled her hand of my dick, putting it away. I ate the rest of my food, very quickly, which she paid for and we headed back to my place.

I gave my apartment notice, and we went inside and consummated our deal, four times to be exact. She taught me how a woman likes to be licked to orgasm. I had been explaining it all wrong, planning to fix my stories as I found time.


After our second shower of the day, I started to triage my crap for what I wanted to take when I moved out.

She got on my computer, and easily found the picture of her I had mentioned before.

“This is from a while ago, Richard. Would you like me to provide you with a more current photo?”

“Of course, I would,” I quickly responded.

She got up, took off her top, and took some very beautiful pictures using my computer’s built in camera. She dropped them into a new photo file, and started a slideshow, of her face, her breasts, her unshaved pussy and my favorite, her great looking ass.

“Have you had anal sex yet?” she asked me.

“No, I’ve wanted to, but the girls I dated took one look at my dick and decided, ‘No Way!”

“If you are also asking, if I have had anything up my own ass, that answer is also No, and I am not ever going to change my mind on that, no matter how much you may ask me to.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.