I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I was in shock and disbelief after my Stepmother had told me that I may have to fuck my father to get back into the house. I didn’t want to believe it. I ran over so many different reasons how Akina could be wrong about this. I was about to calm down when my cell phone went off telling me I had a message. It wasn’t until after I flipped the screen to check who sent me the message when I remembered that not long ago it had been disconnected.

“Oh my. I can’t believe it.” I exclaimed.

I almost shouted inconceivable after a line from the first movie I saw after I came to America. My Grandfather loved The Princess Bride and every time I came over to visit we’d make sure we had plenty of time to watch it at least once.

My pleasant reverie was broken when Akina asked, “What is it my love?”

“Its Dad. He wants to talk after school. He wants me to come home alone. He says he’ll have a friend take you shopping or something tomorrow. Oh God. I don’t know if I should go. What if he wants me to give up my babies? What if he tries to find out who the father is again? What if he still hates me. Or what if he...” I swallowed hard, “wants to fuck me, like you said? I don’t think I can do that.”

Akina grabbed my hands and held them tightly against her breasts and said, “Please if he asks to make love to you, you must do it. I want you home with us. With me.”

I thought for a moment and was about to say something when Ashley burst back into the room. She had a cheesy grin when she saw my hands grasping onto Akina’s breasts. So I looked Akina in the eyes and nodded yes. I just hope Hiro wouldn’t hate me.

Ashley quickly ran out of the room I thought for a moment that she left so Akina and I could have some privacy, but I threw that theory out the window when she came back followed by Suki. They had a couple life sized statues of two women. Naked women. These weren’t just the partial female form but these were full body statues.

Ashley looked proud as she said, “These may not be the ones I had planned on showing you but they’ll do just as well if not better.” She turned one statue around. “This is my mother. I had the pleasure of rubbing the ingredients on her body myself. Notice how she has the nipple piercings.”

Ashley pointed out all the details even how the process they used allowed the final product to show even the scars and pores on her Mother’s skin. And holy cow did her mother have a huge clitoris. One thing was for sure. It was going to be very awkward if I had to see Linda at breakfast in the morning. Then finally Ashley revealed her statue. She did indeed have have piercings on her pussy. One that surprised me was the piercing that was between the pussy and her anus. But the most surprising thing of her statue was she had a dildo shoved up her pussy.

“Did you add that ... that ... toy after the life casting was done?” I asked.

Ashley laughed, “Heavens no. I had that thing inside me the entire time. It was so hard keeping that thing inside me and not cumming. But it was so worth it. Don’t you think? Of course you agree.”

I was glad to leave for school in the morning. Although all my dreams were of my having sex with my dad and having Ashley shove her sex toy up my holes, and even my clit turned into a giant vibrator as I fucked all the women in my family.

I nervously reached up to knock on the door to my Father’s house. But it opened before I could touch it.

There stood my Father as he motioned for me to come into the house. He sat down next to me and placed his hand on my knee. He had done this many times before. So I started to calm down, thinking maybe Akina was wrong and my dad would tell me I could come back home.

“My angel. I’m sorry things turned out as they have. I love you so much. I would love it if you’d move back in with us. I’ll even replace all of your stuff that was damaged in the rain. Sorry about that too. If I had known it was going to rain I would have put your stuff in the garage.”

I hugged my Daddy. I hadn’t felt this happy since I found out even after I got pregnant Hiro still wanted me.

“Oh Daddy thank you so much. I love you too.” I was saying.

I was saying a silent prayer thanking God for letting me reunite with my daddy.

Then things fell apart when Dad said, “But before you can move back in you will have to do one thing for me.”

Now I was worried, “What is that? I’ll do almost anything.”

Daddy huffed out, “Since you won’t tell me who the father is of your baby I want you to have sex with me. I tried to tell you this before but when I realized you hadn’t heard me properly I changed what I had said. But that is my one condition if you are to move back in.”

I didn’t stop my dad as he started to unbutton my top. After a few buttons he stood up and had me follow him. All the way to his room I debated on if I should do this or not. But soon I found myself being mounted by my Dad from behind as I was on my knees and elbows. I almost changed my mind when I felt his shaft start to penetrate my canal. But then I thought of how much this would have meant to Akina, and how it would have meant I would be living with Hiro again.

Dad moaned out, “Oh my little angel, you feel amazing. You’re not as tight as your new mom, but WOW. I love it. I’m looking forward to doing this with you many times.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.