I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

The car ride with my sister once I was released was mostly silent. Okay it was silent on her end. I had tried to ask a couple of questions and got no response. Once I tried to say thanks for the ride she turned on the radio as loud as she could comfortably turn it up. So I gave up then. Suki ended up taking me to Ashley Bixby’s place. When we got there I saw Ashley open the door. She looked really excited.

I set one foot outside the car then looked back and asked, “How long am I expected to stay here? When will I get to see...”

Suki rolled her eyes, “You’re here at least until graduation. You’ll have to talk to with them if you want to stay any longer. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they kick you out soon after graduation. You may just be a bad influence on their daughter and young son. Oh and speaking of Carl, tell him I said Hi. And ask him to call me later. Same for Mr. Bixby. But make sure Linda isn’t there when you tell her husband.”

Suki left with a strange and uncomfortable laugh.

As I got to Ashley she gave me a great big hug, “Kara I’m so sorry about what happened. Why in the heck did you Dad kick you out now?”

After she led me into the house I answered, “Because he just now found out I was pregnant. He gave me a day because he thought he could find out who the father is. But when I couldn’t tell him he got pissed and kicked me out.” I saw a shocked and strange look in Ashley’s eyes and she opened her mouth and closed it trying to say something a couple of times. “So I figured I’d answer what I thought she was going to ask. “Yes I know who the father is. No I wasn’t sleeping around with multiple men. I love the man very much. And no I can’t tell you who he is.”

Ashley just shrugged and said, “Okay. Anyways let’s move onto something more important. And lucky me you’re just in time for it.”

I was afraid to ask, “What exactly am I in time for? I dont suppose its supper you’re talking about?”

Ashley let out her silly laugh, “Don’t be silly that can wait. I procrastinated on my final art project and you are the perfect model.”

She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. I noticed that her bed which was normally on the side of her room was now in the center and was covered with plastic.

Again nervously I asked, “And what am I supposed to model? What do I have to do?”

With the biggest grin on her face I knew I was in trouble even before she said, “Strip naked.” She laughed again. “I need to make a mold of your pregnant naked form. True you aren’t super far along in your pregnancy but you still are showing a bit. It will be awesome. Oh are you lactating by any chance?”

I looked for the door I was planning on making a run for it. But then I remembered I had nowhere to go.

I felt defeated as I said, “How much of my body are you going to need to mold?”

Ashley looked delighted as she said, “From just below your lower lip all the way down to your mid thigh.” she looked at me expectantly.

“I don’t feel really comfortable with this. But I guess since you and your family are letting me stay here I don’t have any choice.”

Ashley laughed again, “Oh you’re just really silly today. Of course you have a choice. After all I could always be the model. But I know the pregnant form would give me top grades. But that’s not what I was wanting to hear. You never answered my question.”

“What question was ... OH. Am I lactating? Yeah that started several days ago.” I was embarrassed to admit that for some reason.

Ashley looked thoughtful, “If there is any pressure put on them will they leak? I mean how easy is it for them to leak? And is it possible for me to watch your lactation?”

“Wow. Uh ... I’m not sure what to say to that. Well it is kind of difficult to milk the breasts. A person would have to suck kind of hard to get anything to come out. I’m...” I was saying.

“Yay. Oh sorry continue.” Ashley said.

“Oookay. I’m not really looking forward to when it’s easy for the milk to flow. I’ve heard stories that have me scared.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.