I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I was in shock. I doubted my hearing and sanity so I asked, “Wh ... what did you just say?”

“I want to know who made love to you and who is the father of your child.” Dad said.

Is that really what he had said? I wasn’t so sure. Maybe he had said what I thought and he immediately regretted it and with this chance he changed his mind. Or maybe not.

I looked into his eyes and saw him pleading silently for the truth.

Knowing I couldn’t give it to him I looked down to my lap and said, “I’m sorry. I can’t tell you.”

Then I heard him say something that I rarely ever heard him say, “Bullshit. I saw the video. You were looking at him. You must know who was fucking you.” Then he got really angry. “Unless you picked some stranger off the street like some whore. Oh my God my eldest daughter is a whore!”

I couldn’t stand due to many mixed emotions but I was able to yell, “I am not a fucking whore Keitaro! How dare you say so. You should know me well enough and be able to trust me enough when I say I’m not and that I can’t tell you who the father is.” I took a moment to calm down and I was thankful so did my Dad. “I had originally thought that it was Chris Routh that I had been having sex with. But I later found out that wasn’t true. He was actually seeing...” I wanted to say he was seeing Suki, but I couldn’t believe that was true anymore. “He was seeing someone else. He had only been tricking me into thinking we were dating. Or that he liked me. He’s just as bad if not worse than those girls that cut my hair and stripped me down.”

“I don’t believe that. You were looking at him. How could you think that was Chris? Chris is white and that monster who was f-f-fucking you was clearly not.”

The person who digitally removed my blindfold had also altered the skin color of Hiro.

I rolled my eyes and said, “I was blindfolded. With this.” I pulled out the blindfold from my purse. And yes I did carry it around with me. Sometimes Hiro and I would find ourselves at a hotel or some private place and play pretend. And that sometimes required the blindfold.

Dad shook his head, “No. Not possible.”

I let out a big huff of air, “Remember a couple years ago when the three of us, your children that live here made a little film project? One of us wore a patch around one eye and it was later digitally altered to make it look like we had lost an eye and it somehow magically reformed?” Dad tentatively nodded yes. “I believe it was the same thing in that damned video.

Dad took a moment to say anything, “Can you go to your room Kara? And stay there for a while.”

It was in my room that my brother Hiro found me crying nearly two hours later.

Hiro sat next to me and ran his fingers through my hair and asked, “What is wrong my love?”

“Dad ... He...” sniff. “He ... found out.” I cried.

“What? He found out about us? How? He didn’t say anything when I saw him a moment ago.”

I shook my head and a little calmer said, “Not about y ... you. There was a ... a video of me having sex. Someone filmed us. And ... and digitally removed my blindfold. That video really made me look like a slut.”

Later that night Hiro came back with my dinner. I didn’t really feel like eating. Not even when my brother tried to talk me into eating. Soon we heard a knock at my door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.