I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

Our Step-Mother had caught my brother and I having sex. And I’m pretty sure she was able to tell he shot his load inside of me? With the joy of orgasm and the shock of getting caught and the fear that my father would find out that Hiro was the father or at the very least that I’ve been fucking my brother, my heart felt as if it were about to give out. Then Hiro pulled out of me. As he stood up Akina fell to her knees.

Hiro found his pants and was in the process of putting them on when I got up and walked over to Akina. I held my hand out to help her up. But she only looked at it.

In a loving tone I said, “I guess we need to talk.”

Then Akina looked my body over and paid special attention to my pussy and my brother’s cum leaking out of me.

Then looked me in the eyes and said, “Did you lie to me about the father of your baby?”

“I’m sorry. I just ... I couldn’t let my Dad or anyone else find out about Hiro and I. Are you sorry about marrying my Dad? God I hope not.” I replied.

She shook her head no. Then she said, “This is not the only time I saw incest. Just the first time I saw a penis. Other than my husband’s. The others were always in pussy before.” she saw I was confused. “My father was worried about decline in birth rate in family. Thought family line would die out. So he mate with all women in my family. Because all their husbands not get them pregnant. It was almost my turn with my father to mate with me. When Keitaro your father asked permission from my father to marry me. My father thought long and hard but finally agreed. But only under two conditions.”

Akina froze and cried a bit. So Hiro asked, “What were the conditions?”

I glared at Hiro, silently telling him that wasn’t something to ask. Something I don’t usually do.

Akina gathered her thoughts and looked to Hiro and said, “That your father were to make love to me infront of whole family. And more importantly not to get me pregnant until I was at least 17 or older. And he strongly suggested Keitaro to cum inside me. That a real man only came inside his woman on on her.”

“What if my father had gotten you pregnant then and there?” asked Hiro?

I elbowed Hiro in the side.

“Then your father would not be allowed to marry me and my father would get to have me any day and time he wanted. We would give the baby up for adoption.” answered Akina.

“So how big is my father?” asked Hiro.

I give up. My brother just wasn’t getting the hint not to ask weird and rude questions.

Akina blushed as she looked at Hiro and said, “From what I could tell from when you pulled out of your sister you are a couple inches smaller than your father. Both in length and width.”

My jaw dropped and I’m sure I blushed. I couldn’t stop imagining what my Dad’s penis looked like. And what it would feel like pounding in and out of me.

“Do you love our father?” asked Hiro.

Okay this question I was actually interested in knowing the answer to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.