I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

My sister fell off the balcony and she was out of sight. I was frozen with fear and shock. Even though she had betrayed me I felt sadness. Then I heard a scream. I ran to the edge of the balcony and saw her hanging there off the edge. I didn’t even think about it I got down on my stomach and grabbed her hand.

I yelled, “Quick grab on with both hands.”

I looked into her eyes as I started to pull her up. I saw doubt and fear. Just as I thought we were safe part of the balcony broke out from under me and we both started to slip. I thought then that we were going to die. All three of us including the beautiful baby that was growing inside of me. I don’t normally pray but at that moment I prayed that both my sister and child would be saved. I didn’t care about me. We continued to slip and then I felt something grab onto my legs. We were being pulled up. My sister’s weight pulling me one way and whoever grabbed onto me was pulling me another way. But eventually both my sister and I were safe inside the house.

I gave my rescuer a kiss, “Thank you so much brother. I love you so much.”

I heard a cough to the side and my mother said, “You two girls look terrible. You should get checked out at the hospital.”

Angrily Suki said, “You lost the right to make that judgment when you cheated on father, got knocked up by some other man, and left us here.”

I was shocked. I had never seen Suki yell at our mom like that. I had always seen her be really nice to our mom. Then again she had been nice to me when she really hated me. I was about to say something when I felt a pain in my stomach. I yelled out and then I passed out. The next thing I remember was waking up and feeling a hand holding onto mine. I looked to my hand then I searched for the one who belonged to the hand that held mine.

“Asuna?” I asked.

“Oh thank God. You had me worried. You had us all worried.” said Asuna.

When I realized this wasn’t a dream my hand shot directly to my stomach.

“Your baby is fine. But from now on you should take things carefully.” Asuna said.

I was so relieved that they were okay. I looked to my mother and said, “Due to where we are I’ll try to be nice to you but I can’t make any promises.”

“You’re still angry at me aren’t you?” Asuna asked.

I didn’t answer with words I just laid down.

“You got to know that when I left you were so devastated and heart broken. You didn’t understand why I was leaving. You kept on begging me to take you with me. Even though at the time I hadn’t realized I was pregnant with my lover’s babies I did believe I was no longer a suitable mother for you. I had to say those things to get you to stay with your father. It just worked too well. Because you hadn’t talked to me until the day I came back to the house.” said Asuna.

I really wasn’t in the mood to talk to her about this at the moment.

So I asked, “Where is Hiro? And Suki?”

Asuna looked away for a moment and wiped away her tears, “Suki is watching the little ones. And Hiro is calling your father to tell him you are okay.”

“Will father be...” I was asking.

“I told him that he should stay where he is. The damage to both you and Suki was for the most part minor.” said Hiro.

Asuna got up and let Hiro take her place. Hiro took my hand and kissed it.

Asuna asked, “Is Hiro the father of you child?”

Both my brother and I looked at one another with shock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.