I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

When I got home my mind had been so focused on what I had seen that I hadn’t realized I had dragged my brother to my room until I sat on my bed.

“Kara can I have my hand back? You’re squeezing kind of hard.” Horo said.

“Huh? What? What are you doing in my room? Oh yeah sex.” I said and got up then started taking off my clothes.

I had just taken off one of my tops when Hiro came back to his senses. He ran to me and put my hands into his.

He kissed my hands and said, “We don’t have to do this tonight my beautiful Kara.”

I was about to yell at him for calling me beautiful again. Because at the moment I didn’t feel beautiful. But I did still feel the need for sex.

I took my hands out of his and removed my other top. Then said, “We do actually. I ... I ... I need to...” I fell to my knees but for some strange reason I didn’t cry.

Hiro got onto the floor and held me in a loving embrace for a long time.

I looked at him and kissed him gently. As soon as we pulled apart I said, “I love you. I need you.”

I got onto my bed and Hiro froze when he saw me on my knees and with my head on my pillow. The same position that Suki was in when I caught her and Chris together. Hortly he got behind me. When I felt the head of his cock touch my entrance I reached down, had him rub his cock around my pussy getting him nice and wet, then I directed him to my ass. I had expected him to slide into me and I waited for the pressure. But nothing came.

“I ... I can’t go into your ass. I just can’t.” Hiro said as he sat down.

I then turned around so I was on my back. I had intended to complain, but the words died before they left my mouth. When I saw the sad look on my lover’s face I sat up and gave him a hug. It was then that I remembered how one day he told me that one of his past girlfriends had tried anal with him and then half way down his shaft got up and left him. He had later told me that a couple weeks later she had texted him saying she had found a new guy. She also sent my brother a picture of herself having anal sex with another guy. She had sent a few pictures actually. And the last two were of cum leaking out of her asshole and pussy. He had showed me the pictures he still had on his phone. At first I was shocked when I saw the pictures. So that’s how she became Mrs. Gomez. She had small boobs when she dated my brother. I guess her new husband got her the new boobs.

I whispered, “It’s okay. We can just hold onto one another for a while.” I chuckled and added, “And no sex required.”

We woke up when we heard the garage door open. The downside of my room being above the garage. And the garage breaking when it was in the process of opening. Hiro jumped up and gathered all the clothes he could find and ran back to his room.

The next day after I got home from school my dad was home early and called me into the living room.

“Dad? What are you doing home so early?” I asked.

He didn’t look happy as he asked, “Is there anything you’d like to tell me?”

I stood there trying to keep the worry from my face as I said, “Besides me not wanting mom to stay here for a while. I don’t think there is. Why are you asking?”

My father held up before me a home pregnancy test. I was dead now. I had no idea what I was going to do. I was about to say something when I saw my sister enter the room. She had an evil look in her eyes when she saw what my dad had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.