I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

There in the center of her room was my sister on her knees and her face down on a pillow. Chris was behind her pumping in and out of my sister with a slow and clumsy technique. He stopped after a bit and straightened his back.

“Hiro? Is that you?” Chris asked.

I was confused at first on why he asked if I was Hiro. Then I noticed he was wearing a blindfold much like I had been using, but instead of the green like mine his was blue.

Without lifting her eyes off of the pillow Suki said, “That was fast brother. We’re not done here. Just go back to keeping that slut busy for us. I’ll be in there in half an hour.”

I left the room and closed the door. When I turned around I saw Hiro was behind me. He placed his finger to his lips in a sign to keep quiet. He then gestured for me to follow him. I stood in place for a moment, unsure if I wanted to follow him. He had apparently been involved in this trick set up by my sister. But eventually I followed him. I stopped by the bathroom and removed the pregnancy test, the note from Suki, and my cell phone. I wrapped them in a towel and went to my room and sat down on my bed.

He tried to sit next to me but I moved away quickly so he just sighed and said, “I’m so...” he removed the device that changed his voice. “I’m so sorry you had to find out about Chris and Suki that way. You have to know I never wanted it to turn out this way Kara. But why did you go into her room in the first place?”

I didn’t want to say anything. I didn’t know if I should believe this sorry act my brother was pulling. I had been betrayed by the two people I had trusted beyond anyone else. But then I did something stupid. I looked into Hiro’s eyes. I saw something I hadn’t expected to see. I saw genuine pain and sorrow.

I shook my head and replied, “Oh nothing really. I just had something I needed to talk to her about.”

“You seemed angry as you stormed down the hallway. What’s wrong?” Hiro asked with concern.

I put on a half smile because of the love I felt from my brother, “I found a message on my phone. From someone at school. They thought that Suki had ... had been ... well what I saw in that room more than confirmed what the text said.”

Hiro took a deep breath, caressed my cheek and the scar I had by my left eye, “Is that all that it was?”

I couldn’t tell my brother that Suki had set me up to get pregnant by him. For some strange reason I couldn’t take the chance that he hadn’t been in on that part of the scheme.

I fully smiled and said, “That’s it.” I pulled him into me then pulled us fully down on the bed. “Now let’s continue with what we were doing earlier. And I’m warning you now. You’re not leaving this room until we’re both completely satisfied.”

The surprise on his face was wonderful. It felt so much better fucking Hiro without the blindfold and with him going without the voice manipulator. He tried to make love to me softly at first but then I had him be more forceful with me.

Later on I heard a knock on the door and Suki call out.

In a very bitter tone I yelled out, “Leave us alone I’m having the greatest fucking sex of my life with my man in here!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.