I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

What did Suki just say? I must have been imagining it.

“Bull shit, I can’t take your lies. Not when it comes to this. Get out of my room. Please.” I supposed it would have been better if I hadn’t said please, but at the last second I felt that I had been too mean. Especially if she had been telling the truth. “How would you know that anyways?”

Suki looked concerned, “I’m only looking out for my big sister.” She took in a deep breath. “When I told Chris about you accepting him going with you to the musical he seemed way too happy. So I sat him down in private,” with that a crazy smirk crossed her face, “and I had a long talk with him. During the talk he seemed nervous. And I found out he always wanted to do it with you. But he was too shy to ask. And when I ran into him a little while ago I found out he hadn’t made his move. And when I asked him why we came up with an idea.”

“Wha ... wh ... what idea?” I mumbled.

She hugged me and said, “He’s going to make love to you tonight. But there are some things you should know. 1 he...”

I grabbed onto my sister’s shoulders tightly, “He wants to have sex with me tonight?! OH MY GOD!”

Suki nodded, “2 he’s going to wear a cologne that is supposed to help with the mood, kind of like an aphrodisiac or something weird like that. The chemicals in the mixture will seep into both of your skins and increase your pleasure. Me, personally I like the natural scent of a man and woman, when we’re going to make love. And 3 he will also use a device to disguise his voice. He’s kind of into those superhero shows that the good guys use devices to help hide their identities.”

I hadn’t known he liked those shows. It kind of reminded me of my brother Hiro. I quickly shook those ideas out of my head.

I sat there without a sound, I just blinked my eyes a few times then said, “You started with 2 then went to 3. What is number 1?”

Suki looked unsure then reached under the bed and said, “He wants you to wear this.” She then pulled out a green blindfold.

I shook my head violently, “No. I can’t do that. That’s way too weird.”

Suki shrugged, “You’re okay with doing sexual things with your sister, Grandfather, and one unnamed man, but when it comes to the guy you claim you’ve had a crush on since he saved you from those bullies you aren’t even able to do that one simple thing so you are unwilling to go through with it. I guess you don’t want to know what it’s like to feel his cock sliding in and out of your cunt. Maybe I should just go and tell him now that he can have me instead because you’re not interested.”

“No!” I shouted as I first grabbed her arm and then I took the blindfold. “I’ll do it. Tell him I’ll do it if it means he’ll fuck me.”

I immediately slipped the blindfold into position and heard her leave. I laid down and tried to mentally prepare myself for sex with Chris. The man I told myself that I was in love with. Minutes later I heard the door open? Then someone sat down on my bed. I gasped when I felt a nice and gentle hand brush against my precious Jasmine. He ran his finger across the spot that the knife had penetrated my skin. My heart beat faster as his hand traveled downwards. I was sure my heart would burst as his hand came close to my pussy.

In a strange voice I heard him say, “I’ve waited a long time for this.”

I screamed out, “Wait! I can’t do this!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.