I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

“Okay Kara do you remember what I told you and why?” asked Suki.

I didn’t even hesitate. I had been thinking of what she told me over and over again so many times. I said, “Christ would like to do something special with me after the musical is over. But I can’t let him know I know, because he wants it to be a surprise.” I almost giggled with glee and wonder.

“Good.” Suki hugged me. “You can’t know how happy I am for tonight. For you.”

I gave Suki an extra hug, “I’m not sure if I can go out tonight. It’s too much like a date. And just thinking and wondering what Chris wants to do after is getting me too nervous. I’ve never really done anything like this before.”

Suki laughed as she put on her jacket, “Oh come on you were fucking Grandpa for most of the summer vacation and another guy a few times. You can’t tell me that this almost date is what’s got you scared.” Suki’s eyes went wide. “Are you a date virgin?”

I was confused, “A what? Date virgin? What the hell is that?”

Suki looked flabbergasted, “A date virgin. Means this is your first date. Even though this is just an outing between friends.”

I looked all around us even though I knew nobody was home and shyly said, “ Besides the sex Grandpa and I didn’t do much different than we usually do on the days we see him on vacation. Well there were the times we did go out to fancy dinners that required I wear a really nice dress. But I had already slept with him many times by then. But it’s different with Chris. I still don’t know what he wants to do with me afterwards because you broke our deal. What if he wants to hold my hand or even kiss my cheek or something.” I’m sure I blushed when I said or something.

Suki laughed and said, “Don’t worry I have a feeling you won’t be disappointed sis. Oh look my ride is here.”

I looked towards the road and I saw a really nice car. It wasn’t as nice as Dad’s but still nice. I couldn’t see who it was at first but then my jaw dropped in shock.

“Mr. Gomez? You’re going on a date with our teacher’s husband?” I shouted.

Suki had a look that mixed amusement and a little bit of anger but she sounded happy as she said, “I remember telling you I wouldn’t want to sleep with anyone older than 25 years old, unless they ... well I’m sure you remember what I said. Anyways I’m not going on a date with him. And I really don’t plan on sleeping with him. But now that you bring the idea up, maybe someday. If he’s lucky. He is only 24 and a half. But anyways my point is I’m not doing anything nasty with him tonight. I’m babysitting. He and his wife just so happen to be going to the same musical as you and Chris tonight. And their normal babysitter is unavailable.”

I looked down at my feet in shame, “I’m sorry for always jumping to conclusions.”

I watched my sister as she got in the car with Mr. Gomez. And they both laughed as he drove away. I waited for ten minutes for Chris to get there. Chris and I sat near the front row in the middle. I enjoyed it as i saw for the first time Elphaba enter in the stage of Wicked the musical. Even with the dull looking cap and dress on Elphaba looked fantastic especially with that smile and enthusiasm. But I really enjoyed the performances of the characters of Fiyero and Boq. From time to time I’d look over at Chris and see him smile and laugh. Then I’d wonder if he were going to hold my hand or not. He didn’t. I was only a hit disappointed. But during intermission we did leave to stretch our legs. I did enjoy looking at the souveniers. But I couldn’t get anything because my brother’s birthday was coming up and I needed to get him something. I spent most of my money on the tickets. I went back to our seats first. Then about 10 to 15 minutes later Chris came back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.