I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I sat on my bed curled up on my bed holding my blanket tightly against me. I flinched when Suki sat on my bed next to me and reached a hand out to me.

She pulled away from me, ran her hand over the juices I sprayed onto her body and said, “Out of all the things that have surprised me about you today, I think you squirting like that is at the top. Which is crazy considering you just admitted to fucking around with our dear old Grandfather all summer.” Then Suki licked her hand clean of my juices. “Yummy. You know not even I have been able to squirt like that. Congrats sis.”

I let my legs down a little and looked my sister directly in the eyes for the first time since she gave me my first female induced orgasm.

“You said that there was something that Chris wanted to do with me besides go to the musical. What was it?” I asked.

Suki thought for a moment, “I’ll tell you but there is one thing I want from you first.”

I was still horny and because I was thinking of Chris I blurted out, “Anything. Just tell me what he wants.”

Suki smiled her devilish smile, “Do you promise to do what I ask of you? I know that when you make a promise you always keep your promises.”

I nodded and said, “I swear I’ll do anything you say.” Stupid of me.

“Yay.” Suki shouted, “I want you to let me play with your boobs and pussy some more. At least once every other day, minus the weekends, until the day after the musical. And maybe you could even play with my boobs and pussy too.”

I immediately regretted promising already. But I just nodded. Suki took my hand and dragged me into the bathroom. She sat me down on the toilet.

When I saw her bringing out scissors, shaving cream, and a razor I asked, “What in the heck are you planning to do with those?”

“I like the pussies I eat out to be bald or at least trimmed. And I heard Chris likes the same.” Suki said.

“What? Why would you know that?” I asked.

Suki placed a hand over her mouth, “Oops. Well cat’s out of the bag. Okay. Well one of the guys I’ve been having some fun with,” she chuckled, “this year is good friends with Chris. And they occasionally talk about stuff. Mostly dirty magazines and some porno that they’ve seen. And My lover let it slip while he was ... relieving his load into ... into the condom while he was still inside of me.”

“Thank God.” I thought to myself. I had thought she was going to say she had been sleeping with Chris.

I closed my eyes tight until Suki had chopped off all of my bush and clean me off. I rubbed myself down there.

“I really loved having all that hair down there.” I said softly. I think I might have been close to crying too.

Suki took my hand again and dragged me to the bathroom door. I stopped there.

Suki looked at me and sounding annoyed asked, “What? You having second thoughts about letting me play with Jasmine, Jessica, and Cassie?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.