I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I went to Suki as fast as I could and grabbed her by her arms and almost shouted, but before I did I quietly said, “Tell me what is going on. Did you talk to Chris?”

Suki nodded, looked around and whispered, “We’re getting too much attention. Let’s continue this conversation at home.”

I nervously laughed and accidentally said, “I thought you enjoyed the attention. Especially from the guys. Didn’t you have like 20 or 50 boyfriends last year alone?”

She looked hurt then laughed as she said, “Ouch sister. That was hurtful. You make me sound like a slut, bitch.” she laughed again, but harder this time. “Don’t worry. I’m only kidding. I’m glad that you seem to be growing a spine. Wait is that the saying or is it ... nevermind that. Come on let’s go home.” she started to walk away but then stopped. “It was only 35 guys I was interested in last year. But nothing serious.”

On the drive home I asked a question I wasn’t sure I wanted to know the answer to, “Hey Suki. How many of those 35 guys you dated last year did you sleep with? Have you slept with any recently?”

Again Suki laughed, “Wow you must not think very highly of me, sister big tits. Especially if you think I’d sleep around like that.” she took about a minute to answer. “I’ve only actually ever had about 5ish lovers.”

Curious I asked, “what do you mean by 5ish?”

“Do you count blowjobs, anal, or letting them eat me out?”

I shrugged and replied, “Sure. Why not?”

Suki didn’t look so sure she wanted to tell me the truth, “Then I guess you could say I’ve had 20 lovers. Unless you want to count all the lovers from the time I lost my virginity on our fifteenth birthday.”

I’m sure my eyes were bigger than they’ve ever been, “So that’s why you disappeared during the party? No wait I don’t want to know that or how many lovers you’ve had in total. I thought I did but I changed my mind.”

The rest of the drive home was silent. For some reason I was embarrassed and I couldn’t even look at my sister a she drove.

Suki looked me in the eyes. I was a little creeped out, I’d never seen her look so serious.

“I know we had planned on going to that Broadway Musical that’s on tour but something really important came up. I can’t go.” Suki said in a sad tone. It would have been more believable if she didn’t look happy about it.

“But that was supposed to be our time together. We do something special together alone every year on that day.” I was really hurt. I felt like my sister was abandoning me.

I’ve felt as if we had been drifting apart since we have moved here. She then moved me to my room. I didn’t fight it or find it weird that she wanted me to go there.

Now Suki looked almost giddy, “Here’s the thing. I overheard that Chris wasn’t busy that day. And he also has been wanting to see the musical. His family could never afford it until his dad’s recent promotion. So I figured I’d give him my ticket. I hope you don’t mind.”

I screamed and I hugged my sister so tight, “I could almost kiss you.”

“Oh kinky. My sister kissing girls. That’d be another thing we have in common.” Suki said.

“Wha ... WHAT? You’ve kissed girls? Dad would be freaked out if he knew. How...” I was saying.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.