I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

It took about about a week into the school year for me to actually get a really good chance to talk to Chris. Which was odd since we were partners in science class. On Thursday he asked if I’d like to eat with him at lunch the next day. At that moment I cursed the fact that Science class was after lunch.

I was nervous sitting at the same table as the boy I had a crush on. I kept on looking into his eyes or trying to memorise his face. Had he always had that small scar under his left eyebrow. I thought that was interesting. I had a scar by my left eye too. It was very faint. It looked almost like a sideways v. But it didn’t touch, so it was more like two lines.

I was still thinking of the similarities of our scars when he asked, “So if you were 8 when you came to America then why did you wait until you were middle school age to start school here?”

“We were home schooled mostly. That and my parents were sure we’d end up movie back to Japan. That’s also why I was still not very good at speaking english when I started school.” I answered.

“I can’t believe you’re getting all those people picking on you because of your boobs. Teenagers can be so cruel sometimes. It reminds me of...” Chris looked nervous.

“Of that time when I went school in your old town.” I said with as little emotion as I could.

“Yeah. I still have bad dreams about that.” Chris said.

I couldn’t help but I laughed at that. I was about to say something stupid when my sister sat her lunch down by us.

“So how is Chris Routh doing these days? Or should I say who...” Suki was saying.

“WHAT brings you over here sister? You’re not with your usual group.” I interrupted.

“Oh them? They are just wanting to talk about boring things. That and I couldn’t leave my sister all alone with this very handsome stud here. He may try to take advantage of you. My big sister is way too innocent for that kind of thing. Me on the other hand...” she turned to Chris “If you’re ever in the mood.” said Suki.

I kicked Suki under the table. That only got a sly look from Suki. After that Chris and I mostly talked school stuff for about a month. Except while at lunch. Half the time he would eat with me and half the time I never saw him in the lunchroom. He would always find a way to avoid answering where he was when I’d ask him. The Chris started to avoid me after that.

One day Suki came to my room and sat down next to and said, “Hey sis. I’ve got a favor to ask of you.”

I sat up on my bed and turned off my back massager, “What would that be?”

Suki smiled in such a way that made me feel weird. I hadn’t seen her that happy in years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.