I Was Blindfolded - Cover

I Was Blindfolded

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

I was eating a salad feeling upset and a bit disgusted with the day’s events. The day’s only consolation was the fact that I finally got a back massager. A different one than I asked for though. My brother saw the one I had pointed out and said that it wouldn’t do. He said it was to cheap and poorly constructed.

My sister got back from talking to a cute boy from school. The captain of the team actually.

“What’s wrong with you Kara? If you were a guy I’d say you looked like you had your ba...” Suki was saying.

“Su. Whatever you do, don’t finish that sentence. There are kids around. Geez.” Hiro said rolling his eyes.

Suki had a sad puppy dog look on her face, “You’re no fun.” She turned to me, “Well?”

I took a deep breath, “I couldn’t find a swimsuit or bikini in my size. They said they’d have to order them in. They used to get them in but stopped ordering them because nobody in this town has boobs this size.” I mumbled some complaints under my breath that weren’t very kid friendly.

“Except for Mrs. Gomez. She comes close.” Hiro blushed when Suki and I both looked at him. “So I hear.”

Hiro handed me my back massager and I turned it on. I reached around to place it behind my left shoulder. But I quickly withdrew my arm.

My brother looked concerned as he asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing. Sunburn I guess.” I don’t think they bought my lie, but thankfully they dropped it.

We got up and were ready to leave when I saw somebody across the hallway and I may have made a weird noise and hid behind a pillar, taking Hiro with me.

Suki looked mystified, “What the heck was that?” Suki looked around. “Scratch that. Who the heck is that hottie? Looks kind of familiar. I wonder if he’s single. Yum.”

I pulled Suki towards me, and in a nervous voice said, “That’s Chris from our school near Grandpa’s place. Can we go now? I don’t want him to see me like this.”

Suki took one last look at Chris, bit her lip lightly, then nodded with a wicked smile.

As soon as we got home my thoughts were no longer on what happened since the morning. I saw my father’s car in the garage. He was home early. By two hours. At first I was worried about why he was home so early then I remembered I still didn’t want to see him. I didn’t want to disappoint him again. So I made sure I was the last one in the house.

After my sister had been caught shoplifting she started to act nice, sweet, and innocent around our father.

“Daddy! What are you doing home so early? Is everything okay? My precious and most wonderful Daddy?” Suki said giving him a hug.

“Everything is fine. I just finished things early to ... Kara! You’re bleeding! What happen?” Dad said.

I started to look all over but I couldn’t see any blood. Dad rushed over and almost touched Jasmine my boob.

“Here under your breast.” he said sounding concerned. Now he sounded mad. “That damned boob job must have come undone. This is one reason I said never to get work done on your boobs like this. What were you thinking?”

I yelled out “I didn’t get any work done on y breast Daddy. These are natural God Damn BREASTS!”

I don’t know why I did the next thing I did. But I lifted my top and because I had no bra on I just lifted my breasts to show there were no scars from surgery.

Then I shouted even louder than before, “See this. They’re natural. I’m sorry your daughter has to have a body that makes me look like such a BIMBO SLUT.”

I ran to my room and just jumped onto my bed and covered my head with the pillow. I didn’t realize I hadn’t locked my door until my father came in a few minutes later just as I was about to fall asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.