I Was Blindfolded
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kara visits her Grandfather durring a vacation from school. And when she gets home her twin sister freaks out that she grew bigger breasts than her. Will Kara be able to get through her sister's revenge?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Oriental Female   Pregnancy  

When I walked downstairs and saw my dad he took one look at me, smiled, and said, “It’s good to see you back my angel. How was your trip?”

I let out my breath that I hadn’t realized I had been holding. I felt the tension leave my body as I said, “It was wonderful. I loved it. I had SO much fun. I’d love to go back again soon.”

My dad smiled, “So you didn’t run into any of those mean girls from before? Or any trouble?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I did run into a couple of them. Donna has actually changed a lot. She was really nice now. I think therapy has really helped her. Did you know that after what happened her parents divorced and for a while she became really troubled and even tried to kill herself? That’s when her dad realized she needed therapy.”

Of course there were things about Donna I didn’t tell my dad. Like how she had seen me naked. And no it wasn’t because we had sex. Which we didn’t. I’m not interested in girls that way. Although she is. When I found that out I wondered if she was the one that had touched my pubic hair and my clit. Although I hadn’t told my parents that part either.

My dad looked shocked but then he straightened his face and asked, “And where is that monster of a sister of yours?” Dad said that in a teasing tone.

Later I stood in the shower and looked at my breasts. I squeezed them where my sister had earlier. Where they really that terrible? I mean I know of one man I visited during vacation really loved them when he noticed they were growing. He played with them enough. Thinking of that guy and of Chris and what I’d like to do with him once he moved here I started to play with my pussy and boobs. Something I hadn’t done much of during my vacation.

I had turned off the water and sat down in the tub to finish my little private time for a while. When I stepped out of the tub the door opened and my father walked in. When he saw me he froze for a moment.

Then his eyes traveled down. He angrily said, “What were you thinking getting that done to your body. I told you and your sister to never alter your body like that. I mean I would have expected your sister to break that rule but never you.”

“Why are you just now getting angry? You saw me in the living room.” I cried.

“I thought you were stuffing your bra or something. I didn’t want my own daughter, my angel to mutilate her body so she could look like some american bimbo. That’s what these boys will think of you now.” my father yelled.

When my father said that I cried and couldn’t even say anything. I just ran out of the bathroom. Butt ass naked. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going and literally ran into my brother. He was in a swimming suit and my humongous and as I now saw them hideous breast smashed up against his chest. I fell to the floor. He helped me up. I just ran for my room as he tried to ask what was wrong. I think I even heard my father at one point. I locked my door and turned up my music to full blast. I had been proud of my body before but now I was ashamed of it. I picked up a knife I had gotten shortly before my mother left us and I lifted up Jasmine and pressed the knife against her. I had intended to cut my breasts off. Surely that would please my father.

“I will not look like some BIMBO!” I shouted.

As the knife started to cut into my boob I felt hands grabbing onto my wrist and pulling them away from my body. I looked up and saw my brother throwing the knife across the room. He had a really sad yet angry look on his face. Then he pulled me into his embrace. It was then that I had noticed that the music had been turned off. Wow. I must have been out of it. When I thought that I just started crying.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.