Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 92: Comforting a Victim. The New Julie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92: Comforting a Victim. The New Julie - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

I held Izzy in my lap for the short trip back to the villa from Pirate’s Point. She alternated between crying and taking huge gulps of air to the point of hyperventilating. She was struggling to get control of her shattered emotions. Her lips and body kept trembling uncontrollably. I heard Cindy call the house on her cell phone alerting whomever she talked to that we were on our way and that all had turned out well, but that Izzy was a mental mess and needed lots of comforting and support.

Izzy was surrounded by a group of loving sisters and brothers when we got to the house. I relinquished her to their arms, but she looked longingly back at me. I had been telling her how much I loved her and would have moved heaven and earth to be sure nothing bad happened to her. It took several more hours for Izzy to calm down and shed some of the anxiety resulting from her kidnapping.

I called Jerry Roberts, the chief counsel for Worthington Industries, described the situation and asked him to follow-up with the police and legal system on St. Croix to be sure the perpetrators received the maximum sentences for their actions. If anything, I wanted the message to go out that if you mess with us, we’ll mess with you in an even worse way. He laughed and assured me that the results would be to my liking.

Although Izzy stopped sobbing, she remained a basket case the rest of the evening. She was often hyperventilating and couldn’t stand to be outside of the arms of someone she loved and trusted. I think every one of us at the villa held her for some period of time, often as she rolled into a small ball in their laps. Not surprisingly, she didn’t eat dinner.

I took Izzy to bed with me much earlier than normal. I thought that if I could get her to sleep that she’d release more of the angst the day had brought her. Although I came to bed in a pair of boxers, she insisted that we be naked as we usually were, although she didn’t seem to want anything overtly sexual.

Izzy spooned her small naked body into mine, even trapping my tumescent cock between her legs as our crotches came together. She also placed the arm I had around her in a position so that I ended up holding one of her breasts with the nipple right at the center of my palm where it made my thinking that much more oriented to erotic sexual feelings. I pushed those aside for the time being since I wasn’t getting any signals from her that we should continue with any kind of lovemaking.

I talked a steady steam of soothing and loving words to Izzy, telling her how brave I thought she’d been with the two men, not breaking down and refusing to answer any of their questions about how much they could milk from me for a ransom. I realized in the process that she had no idea of my net worth other than that it was ‘a lot.’

Izzy soaked up the words of love and consolation from me, and after about an hour I realized that she’d finally fallen asleep, no doubt from emotional exhaustion. Her small body twitched and jerked occasionally in my arms all night long. I drifted off too; aware a little later that Elsa, Cindy, Melanie, Sheila, and a couple of others had joined us in our super-king-size bed. Elsa had taken the spot next to Izzy and gave her a very tender kiss that didn’t wake the troubled girl.

When I awoke, it was dawn and although our bedroom windows faced northwest, there was a generous amount of light finding its way into the room. I blinked several times to remove the cobwebs from my eyes and head, and then became even more aware of my current situation and Izzy’s involvement.

I was cock deep in Izzy’s snug little pussy as she spooned back against me. Somehow, she’d managed to impale herself on my morning wood, and she was slowly writhing around so that she got some stimulation from my penetration. I leaned forward and kissed her nearest ear and neck, and heard a small purr of satisfaction start deep in her chest. I also started to help in her stimulation by making small thrusts with my hips to fuck my young ‘wife, ‘ thereby sinking the rest of my shaft into her vagina.

Izzy moaned back at me over her shoulder, and when I reached forward to see if I could simultaneously titillate her clitoris as I fucked her from behind, I found Elsa’s hand already there, with two of her fingers lightly stroking our dear friend’s little pleasure bud. I looked over Izzy’s body and got a lovely conspiratorial smile from Elsa.

We kept up our subtle assault on Izzy – me pumping my cock into her and Elsa stroking her clit and surrounding area, until she finally started to orgasm. As her pussy started to spasm, I felt her muscular contractions and that was all it took to pull me the last fraction into my own stupendous climax. I came hard, with a dozen shots of my semen deep into the woman’s small body. Even as my orgasmic contractions slowed and stopped, I could feel Izzy’s vaginal muscles milking every last drop from me.

I pulled Izzy to me and whispered, “Izzy, I love you. I was so panicked that you had been taken. I wanted you back in my arms – like this. God, I love you so.”

Izzy turned in my arms so she could kiss me. She didn’t forget about Elsa, reaching back and pulling her naked body tight against hers. She whispered, “I love you both. Thank you for my beautiful wake up fuck. I never tire of this with either of you. This is so special.”

The three of us slid from the bed and went into the bathroom to shower. When we were through we went into the kitchen and started some coffee for breakfast. I saw the presence of several vigilant bodyguards outside in the patio area and further away down on the beach. I guess Lucas had beefed up security despite the horses having already left the barn. At the end of the driveway, I also spotted a St. Croix police car sitting in a prominent position. Two island officers were standing in alert postures next to the car.

Izzy, Elsa, and I went and sat on the patio. It would be another warm day, in contrast to the freezing temperatures then in the city at home. I held Izzy on my lap again, and felt myself harden as her wet pussy rubbed against my flaccid cock. Ella snickered, knowing how I always rose to the occasion whenever any of the naked women sat in my naked lap.

I said, “Izzy, I feel very responsible for what happened to you. My heart boils over with guilt.”

She looked at me like I was mad, and so did Elsa.

I explained, “You were captured because of our lapses in security and because of my money. I knew our security was at a reduced state and had been ever since Myron Tanner shot Elsa, and she and Cindy killed him. We got to thinking there was no further threat. I tolerated those reductions and didn’t think much about it until yesterday. Moreover, I should have known I was a target in someway because of my wealth.”

Izzy kissed me, “We all knew about the reduced security. We didn’t and don’t want to live in an armed encampment, and I want things to go back to how they were before yesterday. This was a fluke; and as for your money, that’s silly. Those two men kept asking me how much money you were worth, and I kept telling them I didn’t know.”

“Do you know?”

“No, but I guess it’s a few million from how we live and all – the airplanes, homes, and your business. They asked me to guess finally, and I said ten million. I think that was instrumental in them deciding they wanted two million as a ransom.”

I chuckled. “Izzy, I’m currently worth about fifty BILLION dollars – that’s five-hundred times what you thought it was. In liquid assets or cash at any one time, I probably have two to five percent of that figure – one to almost three billion dollars. The two million they wanted was not a problem except that they wanted small denomination bills in a short time period.” I explained about how we’d had to have the money flown in from Florida.

Izzy whirled around and looked at me kind of funny. She gave a little whistle almost under her breath. “Wow. I’m pretty lucky then, huh? I want you to know I would love you if you were a pauper.”

“And I want you to know that I would have signed away all my wealth and my share in the company to get you back.”

Izzy looked at Elsa and reached out and held her hand, and then looked back at me. She said, “Can we fuck again? I am feeling very needy right now, and sex is at the top of my list of things that a needy girl needs. I want to eat out Elsa while you fuck me again.”

Elsa smirked, “Right here, or how about the gazebo?”

“Gazebo,” Izzy said as she shifted around in my lap.

Izzy hopped up out of my lap and led Elsa and me to the gazebo at the end of the pool deck. The bougainvillea grew up trellises on three sides of gazebo, and that morning the red blossoms were especially luscious. Inside the open wooden structure were four doublewide chaises. I smiled inwardly because a few days earlier I had been on the same chaise that Izzy chose with Julie, taking her virginity and making love. Kate and I had also made love there only a couple of hours before that.

Elsa pushed Izzy back once she’d sat on the lounger, pulled her legs apart, and plunged tongue first into the imp’s snapping pussy. Izzy let out a long loud moan that I felt sure might have woken up people in the main town six miles away. “Oooooooooh Goddddd!” Izzy exclaimed as an obvious wave of pleasure washed over her.

Izzy grabbed hold of my swollen cock and maneuvered me so I knelt by her head and she could suck on me, and suck on me she did. I remembered the old adage about how good little cocksuckers could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Izzy would qualify. I felt that if I didn’t deliver the goods, she’d go in and suck my insides out until she got what she wanted. She was magnificent, and that was before I locked onto her big dark eyes looking up at me and smiling in their unique way. I knew instantly that she loved me, and that our lust for each other was not only shared, but also an expression of our love.

Izzy orchestrated some changes in position until she was lying on her back as I stood between her legs with my cock deep inside her sweet pussy. By that time my face was covered in her female emissions from the time I spent eating her pussy as she ate out Elsa who carefully straddled Izzy’s body facing me as her pussy gently settled onto the younger girl’s face.

Izzy seemed insatiable and orgasmic. She’d usually had a tendency towards intense multiple orgasms, but that morning she seemed to be in high gear. EVERYTHING we did gave her an orgasm – the usual and the unusual. When I stroked her clit as I fucked her she came. When I angled my cock towards the spongy part of her interior she had back-to-back orgasms. When Elsa sucked on her tits as I ate her swollen labia she climaxed. My fingers in her ass as I speared into her doggie style sent her to the moon. Spanking her cute little tight buns with some love swats elicited several intense climaxes. Eventually, I blasted so much of my own semen into her body I was sure she’d sink into the earth’s core; the result was yet another intense orgasm and a plea for brief rest before we continued. I was done, but Elsa consequently ate my splooge from inside Izzy and delivered one more orgasm that totally wiped out the small girl. In a delirious sexual haze, she fell asleep almost as soon as we stopped trying to please her with sexual favors.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.