Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 90: Erotic Massage. Tutoring Julie

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90: Erotic Massage. Tutoring Julie - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

In keeping with the villa’s unwritten dress code all of us were naked. It was the sexy kind of naked and not the clinical or gym locker room kind of naked; there was no embarrassment and no worry about being probed in the wrong place in the wrong way by the wrong person. Sure there were a lot of different shapes and a little cellulite and sag here and there, but the way we thought about it made it sexy and arousing.

Celeste and Julie were lying face down on our two massage tables that sat in the shade of the palm grove near the gazebo on the pool patio. Each of tables also had two men and another woman beside it – masseurs and masseuses, and we were taking turns giving deep tissue rubdowns to our two new lovers, sometimes two or three of us working simultaneously on one of them. We had soft music playing nearby, and the smell of jasmine filled the air from a nearby arbor. A gentle breeze off the Caribbean Sea wafted over the patio.

There was a contrast in the beauty of the two. Julie was just thirty and had nearly flawless skin that hadn’t seen too much sun except for the past two days since we’d arrived. Her long black hair had been done in two ponytails, one on each side of her head making her look like she was about fourteen. Her muscle tone was tight and her breasts high and proud.

By comparison, Celeste was over a decade older. She had a billion freckles and apparently because of some Mediterranean blood, a natural tendency to brown up in the sun in a matter of minutes. In the two days of Caribbean sun she’d darkened considerably as well as freckled up – all over – ALL over. Sexy freckles, even on her mons and pussy lips where she’d collected a partial tan. She had short blonde hair that looked as great coming out of the pool as when she’d spent lots of time getting it just right for us. Celeste had a less firm body – more middle aged, and some enjoyable droop and heft to her meaty breasts. To everyone’s surprise and like Stacy, she had pierced nipples and a clit ring along with a decorative dangle at her navel.

Both women had perfect butts, and lying prone on the table accentuated the magnitude of their assets. I was rubbing massage oil in Julie’s ass as Melanie used the same oil on her left arm, and Deke handled her right arm. Julie was moaning in ecstasy almost constantly, especially when I allowed a couple of fingers from one of my hands to drift over the crack of her ass into her cleft, and then into her body. She had her legs spread apart to facilitate that kind of internal massage.

Next to us Ryan, Andy, and Marcia were fawning over Celeste who likewise made a lot of sounds of appreciation and encouragement about the imminent sex that would no doubt take place in a few minutes. Celeste had been more reserved and less of a participant in our sex games, but I think she got inspired being in Caribbean and watching the erotic couplings going on all over the villa. I think what tipped the scale for her participation was when our one virgin – Julie – succumbed, that was too much; she had to also play.

Also without doubt, nude group massages are foreplay. Melanie had explained that to Julie as our nanny stood in front of her with eyes the size of saucers soaking up every word. Julie had wandered into an entirely new life landscape, and wanted to absorb every last detail of it as her awareness and sexuality blossomed. I almost laughed aloud, but that would have embarrassed Julie, and I wanted her to be comfortable with our sexy household and us, and not think we were laughing at her innocence and inexperience.

Melanie could probably sell sand in a desert, because she ticked off all the points about why Julie should come with us and join in and be the subject of a highly sexual group massage, and then why she should expand her horizons and fuck us to show her appreciation. After five minutes of the gentle sell, Julie subtly started to nod her head, and I knew we’d have her on the table in five more.

I thought Julie would have a large negative reaction to Mel’s use of the word ‘fuck, ‘ but that turned out not to be the case. Her eyes did flare, but I think it was with arousal and lust. I tried to use the term ‘make love’ with her, and she seemed to like that better. Julie hadn’t been the type of person you would use crude language or terms around, but I suspected that was changing by the hour.

Julie and Celeste both rolled over onto their backs at our suggestion. If there was a position they could adopt as the subjects of a three-person massage that invited sex, this was it. I grinned at Mel and Deke after Julie relaxed and closed her eyes again. Both Deke and Mel had leaned in a kissed her tenderly assuring her of pleasure and love from every direction.

I applied the flavored edible massage oil to Julie’s feet and especially her sexy toes. The aroma of vanilla wafted up and made the experience sensuous to me as well. I’d read where women love to have their feet massaged, and she seemed to be relishing the experience as I worked the oil into each of her delicate toes. Knees down turned to be my next focus. I knew when I started on her thighs that sexual things would soon follow.

After a suitable period of time, I applied some warm oil up each of Julie’s thighs. Deke and Mel were working from her shoulders down to her gorgeous mons, with obvious special attention to her breasts and excited areolas and nips. I smoothed the oil into her skin and a long moan arose from her as I neared but didn’t initially touch her nether region. I knew what she wanted, and she’d get it soon enough, but I wanted to heighten her arousal.

I think she could feel when I sprayed the massage oil directly onto her slit because her legs spread apart almost pleading for more attention. I worked on each quad for a few minutes allowing the edge of each hand to brush by her intimate areas. I could see that Julie was adding her own lubricating juices to the oil I used.

Finally, I worked on her nether region. I think Julie might have had a small climax because her body stiffened for a few seconds and then relaxed in a more significant way. A couple of Deke’s fingers smoothed through her cleft and then rubbed deep into her body to find her G-spot. After he’d massaged her interior for a few minutes, I nudged him aside with a smile and brought my mouth to her cunt and focused in on her clit. Julie moaned and had a significant orgasm. Mel and Deke sucked on Julie’s breasts as I brought her off. She clamped down on my hand and head, holding me to her sex for a long time as her body spasmed its pleasure.

Julie’s eyes opened and she gave a weak smile to each of us. She gasped out, “I’ve never said this in my life, but would one of you please fuck me. You have me wound up tighter than a drum, and the orgasms have been wonderful but I want something more. I need some cock deep inside me. Cum too.”

Deke winked at me and nodded to indicate that I should complete what I’d started with her from the waist down. I leaned in and kissed Julie’s twat and used my tongue some more, eliciting still more moans and writhing of her beautiful body.

We made love. I penetrated her and we kissed and shared passionate kisses that left no doubt in my mind that Julie wasn’t enraptured by the new relationship she’d formed with us – with me. I felt glad that she had those feelings because they were mutual.

When I was through, Melanie made love to Julie, delivering still more orgasms as Julie sucked on my flaccid cock. Deke completed the foursome by also making love to Julie and delivering a few of his own trademark orgasms. Melanie followed up when he was through again, licking up every drop of cum that oozed from Julie’s quim.

Julie lay sprawled out on the massage table. She mumbled, “I may never move again, plus I’ve never felt so loved in my life ... well, maybe when Ryan gave me The Experience. Thank you all so much. This is so dreamy. I hope I don’t wake up and find all this didn’t really happen.”

I kissed Julie very romantically, and then picked her up from the table. She seemed sleepy and in a sexual stupor. She put her head on my shoulders and arms around my neck as I lifted her. I think she knew what was going to happen, and I certainly didn’t want to disappoint. Had it been nighttime, I would have carried her into my bedroom and cuddled up with her; however, it was nearly noon and time to be wide-awake for the rest of the day.

I walked about twenty paces with my cute ward and nanny, and then stepped off into space at the deep end of the pool. The two of us were airborne for a brief instant and then splashed into the pool. Julie screamed, but the kind of shriek that let everyone know it was all in fun and friendly.

As we surfaced, she swam into my arms. I could tell she had tears in her eyes. “Mark, you don’t have to reply and I don’t expect you to say anything, but I love you. I love the family and I love you. I always will. You have changed my life for the better in so many ways in such a short period of time.” She sounded so sincere and serious for an instant. She was looking deep into my eyes to be sure I heard her oath.

I kissed her lips and said, “Well, you’re hard not to love. All of us, myself especially, love you deeply and dearly. I reiterate that you don’t need to be sexual with us, but it helps us to express how we feel about you.” We made out more tenderly than the passion we’d shared only minutes earlier.

Julie said, “I’ve learned all these new ways to love, and they are so effective. I love the sexuality I’ve discovered and I never want to go backwards.”

We swam into the sunny part of the pool as we moved to the shallow end and the steps. I held out my hand, “Come. I’ll wash the rest of the oil from you at the showers.”

I led Julie to the outdoor showers where we normally washed off the chlorine or salt water depending on where we’d been swimming. I got one shower at the right temperature, and then methodically gave Julie a sensuous shampoo and body wash with the array of soaps and hair lotions we had right there. I paid special attention to breasts and nether region. She rather liked my focusing, and then she did some of her own making sure my various appendages were squeaky clean.

When we were through, we kissed and then walked back to a chaise to air dry in the sun. I held her hand as we lay side by side. There was an infant’s cry from inside the house and Julie was off like a shot to care for my son. She waved off Elsa who was rising from another chaise near us.

I heard another splash and shriek, and looked just in time to see Ryan and Celeste surfacing at the deep end of the pool. He’d also dunked the pretty woman he’d just made love to. Andy and Marcia could be seen on the far massage table making love. I was glad they were connecting.

A few minutes later Margo came and lay down with me, snuggling into me with a boatload of kisses and erotic fondling of my cock. I got twinges of arousal in response but wasn’t going to get super hard any time soon since I’d just focused a lot of love and energy on Julie. Margo had apparently watched us and jilled off. Eventually, we cuddled and dozed in the sun.

I glanced over at the other chaises at one point and saw Julie and Elsa talking. They had Philip Emerson in a little sun suit with a large brim hat and even sunglasses. He looked much older than his actual days. Eventually, Elsa hefted him up and stuck a bare nipple into his mouth. Our son started to dine at the best restaurant in town. As he sucked on her teat, the two women talked.

Elsa

Julie looked at me as she held her morning cup of coffee, and started to babble in response to my question, ‘‘How’re you feeling?’

She said in a tone wrought with excitement, “Really! You really want to know; well I’m feeling like I’m going to explode or implode or something. I’m like a hotfooted tic in a frying pan; I want to jump but I’m not sure what direction. I want to run around screaming, only I’m not sure what to scream. I feel like I’ve changed more in three days than in all the rest of my life put together. I can’t fathom all the emotions erupting inside me; I’m like a volcano ready to blow. I don’t think I’ve slept but two hours since we arrived. I used to be in control, and now I feel like a disintegrating flywheel in some large machine called your family. Soon, some vital parts of me are about to be flung into space and the rest of me will be like a balloon full of air you suddenly let go of and it flies around the room backwards for a couple of seconds and then crashes.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.