Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 80: New Sister Wives and Housemates

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80: New Sister Wives and Housemates - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

My dear friend and lover, Brita Jean Thorsen, was one of the most influential women in Europe, and except for the Queen of England and one or two others maybe one of the richest. She was the chief executive officer of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. She was a multi-billionaire. She was beautiful. She was a slut.

Brita had loved the day and a half she’d spent in front of the cameras with Rolfe and Juul filming her slutty behavior. Eight men had fucked her, sometimes two at a time, and once three at a time, and one time to make her airtight, to our surprise and her pleasure, four at a time – ass, two in her cunt, and one in her mouth. She loved the raunchiness of the activities; she loved sex. I relished being one of the consorts that was involved in the sex with her. I also happened to love her.

Brita had been disguised, as I was. Karyn had a large box full of wigs of different sizes, and knew her makeup business well enough so that even without the wig, even a close friend wouldn’t have believed she was the business mogul. Jean Jax, Brita’s stage name when she’d made a porn movie years earlier, had come to life again on the porn circuit after an absence of nearly twenty years. Were anyone to think it might be Brita, she could dismiss the accusation and say that lots of Scandinavian women looked like her.

Proof of her anonymity came to the fore the following weekend at The Meadows. We still hadn’t gone through all of the DVDs that Rolfe and Juul had given to us as preliminary cuts from the six days of filming in Denmark. Brita, or rather Jean Jax, had been on the last two.

We were playing another orgy scene on disc five of the six that the Porn Squad had brought back from Denmark with them after our week of filming. On the video, I happened to be fucking Brita as she sucked on the long prong belonging to one of the crewmembers who also doubled as an occasional actor and mandatory hard cock in the group scenes.

As we watched, Melanie had asked, “Who’s the woman you’re fucking?” I’d already explained about Karyn and they’d seen her in two of the other videos.

KC expressed her curiosity with the same question.

I looked around the media room at the other nude bodies and said, “Any guesses?”

Elsa smirked at me. She had figured it out, but not based on looks only on conjecture and knowledge of the bigger picture that included Brita setting up the photo project for everyone. Cindy had too. Sheila was mute and grinned back at me. Izzy looked puzzled.

I said, “Elsa, your guess?”

“That’s Brita, or Jean Jax,” she stated with authority. “She is one hot fuck. I wish she’d come back and play with us some more.”

Izzy piped up, “And bring Nils with her. I love him. He’s so European and that turns me on. He makes love nice too.”

Melanie sat back after having been examining the TV screen. She asked, “That’s sure a good disguise for her. Did Nils participate?”

I shook my head. Sheila explained, “No. He only showed up for about an hour to watch Brita do her foursome fuck. Apparently, she’d told him her plans to push her limits. She was really stretched out in her nether region to have three cocks down there simultaneously. She told me she loved being a Super-Slut again and planned to do more videos until she was too old and withered to be attractive to anybody.” She pointed at the screen, “Oh, look, Mark has moved to fuck Vanessa, and the other man is doing Brita ... or rather she’s doing him.”

As we watched the DVD, Melanie pulled off the remainder of her clothes, and squatted over Deke’s hard cock that she’d been playing with up to that point. The shaft pointed at the ceiling until she slithered her tight little body down his shaft and it disappeared into her juicy cunt. She moaned rather happily as he completed his penetration. She was reverse cowgirl so they could both keep watching the DVD. The scene had shifted and a big muscular Dane was pounding Sheila; she looked ecstatic and had two back-to-back orgasms as his shaft pistoned in and out of her beautiful body.

Melanie sighed, “I will never ever get tired of the wonderful feeling of a great cock moving into my pussy. Thank you Deke for giving me so much pleasure.”

Deke moved his hands up and cupped Mel’s gorgeous breasts, lightly pinching her erect nipples atop her seemingly swollen breasts between several of his fingers to heighten her arousal. Mel lay back against his chest, but her lower body kept squirming and writhing on his cock. Deke kept fondling her breasts.

Next to Mel and Deke, Stacy was impaled on Carter’s shaft as he started to pump into her in the missionary position. The way they were laying, they could both see the TV screen.

On the TV video, Brita was joyfully riding one of the Danish porn stars at a near gallop, rising and dropping back on his prodigious cock and taking advantage of every millimeter of his pleasure. Brita and the man were in a state of rapture as they worked towards their simultaneous orgasms.

Brita started panting in an increasingly loud voice synchronized to her whole body oscillations, “Ja, Ja, Ja, Ja, Yessssss. Ja, Ja, Ja, Ja. Yesssss.” The chant went on for two minutes as cock and cunt pounded together in unbridled passion.

Finally, Brita almost screamed out, “Jaaaaaaaaa!” Her companion held her hips and yanked her body down on his one last time as he flexed up into her, driving his cock deep and jettisoning his load deep within. The looks on their faces proved their mutual bliss. The two bodies froze in position for almost a minute before she fell into his arms, and the two rained kisses down on one another. As they did the camera moved to pick up the surge of cum already leaking from her pussy as his shaft slid to only an inch away coated in the same fluids.

My cock was nicely surrounded by Elsa’s warm love nest, as she sank into my lap. She was pulling off her top as we fucked, and then urging me to lose the last of my clothes. God, she was a hot wife; all of the women were. I was so blessed with love and sex.


Because of the week away, I got up exceptionally early on Monday morning. The house was quiet, and I thought I was the only one up until I moved from the stairway to the kitchen area, and saw Elsa sitting out on the patio wrapped in a blanket and nursing a cup of coffee. She looked beautiful, especially in the morning light. I guessed that she was still naked beneath the blanket. She was obviously pensive as she looked out across the meadow. I wondered how long she’d been there and what, if anything, was going through her pretty head.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and went out to join her. I didn’t say anything to her, but acknowledged her presence as she did mine with a large smile that her loved one had joined her. She patted the seat beside her so we’d be close.

We sat silent for about five minutes and I guessed that she was working up to saying something or asking something. Elsa said, “Mark, do you think I’ll be a good mother?”

I nodded because I had, but only in the most abstract of terms, “God, yes. Why would you ever raise that question? Of course, you’ll be a fabulous mom.”

“Well, I know it’s late to think about it, but I couldn’t sleep thinking of the awesome responsibility I’ll have raising baby to be a child, a child to be a teen, and a teen to be a responsible adult. I don’t know how so many people do it. I’m scared that I’ll be inadequate in some way.”

I hugged Elsa to me, “Oh, Elsa. You will do so well you will look back with great pride at our daughter or son and beam with pride about the fine job you did. I will too. There’s a school of thought that says that the kids grown up in spite of everything their parents do for them or to them.”

I leaned down and kissed her but she looked uncertain.

I waxed on, “Besides, you have a large population of other females who you love, trust, and live with that can’t wait to help you be a great mother. You will have such great help that you won’t know what to do. Besides your sisters, there are also all the guys. I know for certain because we’ve talked that all of them want to be a daddy to Worthington Junior. I also think we should get a nanny eventually, and expect visits from all the grandparents and lots of advice on child rearing.” I reached over and stroked Elsa’s incipient baby bulge. I scolded, “Now, stop being anxious. We’ll face all hurdles together. OK?”

“Oh, I know. I just get worried.”

I gave Elsa a large hug.

Elsa

After our hug, I said, “There’s another issue that’s now kind of related that I’ve been thinking about for a few weeks.”

Mark nodded and could tell I was serious, so he adopted his critical listening demeanor so he didn’t miss anything I said or implied.

I spoke, “I started thinking about Izzy and Alice, and more recently Stacy. They’re in our bed as often as they can be. They love you, me, and the others. They’re my sisters and your wives just the way the rest of us are with you, but, well, they’re kind of thinking of themselves as second-class citizens relative to the rest of us. They need full sister and wife status with you – with us. I talked to the others and they agree, but each said it depended on what you felt – whether you loved them. If you agree you need to acknowledge that and give them rings like the rest of us have. They are so in love with you it hurts when you step out of the room.”

Mark looked surprised, but then nodded. He said, “I think I might add Marcia to that list too, and I agree. I guess I’m going to have ten wives instead of nine lives. How I will keep up with all of you I don’t know.”

I hugged Mark again, “Yes, yes. Marcia, I forgot. She should be in our inner circle too. I know how she feels about you. She forces herself to be standoffish because of her bodyguard duties, but you might want to change that somehow. Give her some other kind of job to draw her in closer to all of us. I know we all love her, and we’ve certainly been romantically physical with her.”

Mark said, “How fast can you get us some rings? Does that place on St. Croix still exist?”

I held my hand out to drop something into his. He looked puzzled but put his hand out. He said, “What’s this?”

I dropped three rings into his hand. I said, “These are on loan from Cindy, Melanie, and me until we can get permanent ones. I think they’ll fit Izzy, Alice, and Stacy. I’ll borrow Sheila’s ring for Marcia, so that’ll work.”

Mark hugged me and loved me. I didn’t quite understand but he kept mumbling something in Latin – primus inter pares.

Mark and I made love in the guest room, but only because most of my sisters had gone to bed in our super-king size bed. After our lovemaking, Mark lay between my legs with his potent love stick still deep inside me and we kissed very romantically.

As he rolled over my leg to lie beside me, I heard him make a funny noise of surprise. I looked down our bodies. Izzy was there lapping at Mark’s partially inflated cock. As she finished, she moved slightly to her right and eagerly started to lap at my sodden pussy. A couple of fingers came into play to help extract his nectar from inside me.

Izzy pulled off of me for a second and said, “The big bed’s full of sleeping sisters. With Alice and Stacy sleeping over, there’s not much room. Besides, I really need this.” She dove face first back into my cunt with her tongue extended.

Izzy made me cum. She had scientifically studied each of her sisters. She knew their sexual geography, both inside and out. She was small enough that she could often and easily fist any of us, particularly if we had a load or two of lubricating juices. After my orgasm, I felt her small hand slide into me, and she started to massage my G-spot. My God, I had a great sister. Her tongue hit my clit again, and I soared into space with yet another orgasm. The tiny fist she twisted inside me certainly helped. I thought Mark should teach her how to give The Experience.

Mark had been watching Izzy’s sortie on my pussy. As she’d been lapping and thrusting with one hand on me, her other hand had been stroking and toying with Mark’s cock, bringing him back to life. With his regimen of vitamins, supplements, and hormones, plus his exercise program, he didn’t need much to restore his vitality, especially after his first orgasm.

Izzy’s hand quickly extracted from my vagina, and I watched as she was almost tossed into the air by our lover, and then practically nailed to the bed with Mark’s long shaft spearing into the gaping hole in her small nubile body. Izzy squeaked and then groaned in pure pleasure as he buried the last inch of his manhood deep into her small body.

Mark was rough with Izzy that morning, rougher than he normally was with any of us, even in play. Izzy loved this. This was her thing – some mild abuse. He slapped at each breast, and in doing so watched as her nipples extended to white-hot rubies about to pop out of her body into space. He put a hand on her neck, squeezing slightly so she knew she was just a minor effort on his part away from choking. Izzy came almost instantly.

Mark lifted her up and off his cock and lay down. He pulled her body onto his and she scrambled to get his large cock back inside her love cavity. As she sank down on the shaft, Mark spanked her three times on her small bottom. Izzy came again. Mark kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

I was aroused just watching how he could play our small lover. Despite having been cleaned out by Izzy, I flushed lots of Mark’s cum and my girl juice from my pussy. I was fingering myself jilling off as I watched my lovers right next to me. Every time I spasmed, some more cum would appear at my opening.

Eventually, I couldn’t stand it. I took hold of Izzy’s face and kissed her hard, forcing my own tongue into her mouth. We moaned into the sapphic hot kiss. Izzy’s hand found my slit, and she was instantly on my clit again as she rode Mark at a crazy angle. As they paused, I reached down where Mark’s cock entered her tight pussy and rapidly stroked Izzy’s clit. Mark could tell what was happening.

Izzy came like a runaway freight train. She held onto me almost to the point of pain as the orgasm punished every cell of her needy frame. She shook and vibrated, and then as the wash of pleasure passed, she started to ride Mark again, seeking still one or two more major releases.

Mark brought her to more climaxes before he blasted his second load of the morning into her small frame. Izzy was pledging her eternal love to our man – our husband and lover for all time. She was beautiful and tender after that, and Mark knew her well enough to cuddle her small frame to his body in a tender way. I got pulled in close as well, and we went to sleep that way.

An hour later I awoke as Izzy’s small naked body gently sighed with each breath almost imperceptibly beside us, Mark again made love to me. I never tired of his advances. I’d always told him any time, anywhere, any way for any reason. In that case, I knew it was the purest form of love there was.

Mark

The next evening before we went out for dinner, Elsa moved in front of me so no one else in the room could see what she was doing. She tapped my chest and said in a hushed tone, “You need to take this.”

I looked down and it was another of our ‘wedding’ rings – small, beautiful, and sparkly with the diamonds inlaid around the bezel. I looked up at Elsa.

She whispered, “It’s for Marcia. I borrowed Sheila’s for you to use. The rest are on order from the jeweler on St. Croix. She’s long overdue for one. You spend tonight with her too, but at dinner you do what you need to do with this and the other three I gave you. The rest of us are all on board with this decision. Everyone knows but her, but I did get Lucas to assign her to be with us tonight. The others might guess something might happen, but don’t know for sure. We all want this.”

I took the ring and put it in my pocket. I kissed Elsa. “Thank you, my darling wife. I would have a very incomplete and error-ridden life without you in it.”

Elsa danced away waving her nearly empty glass of ginger ale in the air as though she were tipsy. She hadn’t had even a sip of alcohol since we made love one night and she was sure she’d conceived.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.