Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 39: Stalker Strikes Again. Pam Has The Experience

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Stalker Strikes Again. Pam Has The Experience - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

I stood in my study with Lucas, Elsa, Cindy, Sheila, and Don.

Elsa spoke. “I think it videoed Don and me making love. James and Sheila were on the patio too. We could also see inside into the living room; there were two couples in there too. Everyone else was either in a bedroom or the TV room.”

Cindy asked, “Newspapers? Paparazzi?”

Lucas shook his head. “I doubt it. The penalties for collecting news and gossip this way on individuals, even celebrities, is fraught with legal problems and some huge lawsuits against the media. They know better. I think this was private. I think this may be our stalker.”

Don asked, “How expensive are these things?”

Lucas nodded towards, the device. A piece of black electrical tape had been placed over the camera lens, and the OFF switch had been used. “This model is around four thousand dollars. It’s top of the line before you get into media, military, and police equipment. This takes very high resolution pictures and movies, plus the battery pack is sophisticated and probably allows up to thirty to sixty minutes of operation before needing replacement or recharging. I’d say this can be controlled from a good distance away too – several hundred yards, and maybe even a mile.”

“What do we know about where it was steered from?”

Lucas said, “Nothing. Three of my men went down to the street, but I think the odds of finding anything are low.”

I said, “He’ll be pissed that we stopped his fun and captured his toy.”

Lucas nodded, “I’m counting on it. Pissed off people make mistakes.”

Don asked, “What about the police?”

“I’m about to talk to one of my friends over there as soon as we break up this meeting,” Lucas informed us. “I’m going to talk to them about the eggs too. We’re seeing a pattern of harassment and stalking. The bomb was only the first of what may be many items. For all we know, maybe our man wanted us to catch his drone.”

I waved my hand, ending the meeting. There wasn’t anything further we could do.

I turned to most of us and said, “Back to the party ... and damn, I was about to have a very nice climax when I was so rudely interrupted.”

After some teasing and laughter we went and told the others what we knew, and that the threat was over. Lucas made another sweep of the patio and surrounding buildings, but saw nothing and heard nothing else flying around over three hundred feet above the street level. There were no more drones.

I collected Margo again, and we headed back to the master bedroom. As we went by the door of the guest room, I glanced in.

Elsa’s friend Pam was in a wild fuck session with Ryan and Mike. Ryan was fucking her missionary style as Mike fed her his long schlong from a kneeling position near her head. She was making very happy sounds. A closer examination revealed that she already had at least one load of cum in her cunt that Ryan what squashing around as he fucked her – sloppy seconds. She was sexy and I decided I wanted to be with her later if she were up for some more indiscriminate sex.

Sean and Melanie were in the large bed off to one side. She gave me a broad smile, but kept right on riding Sean who had momentarily looked worried that I might get possessive or something with one of my girlfriends. I’d heard him getting an education about our lifestyle earlier in the night, so he knew that Mel was one of my ‘wives.’

Margo lay right down and spread her legs in invitation. I was already hard, so I plunged right into her pussy, picking up from where we’d left off a half-hour earlier. Just as we reached critical speed, I heard Sean cum in Mel’s sweet pussy. She’d apparently crested too from the little squeaky sounds she made.

The four of us lay there; two couples six feet apart, naked, with cocks in drippy pussies. If there was any embarrassment, I didn’t feel it.

After our breathing returned to normal, I offered up our large walk-in shower to everyone. The four of us went in and washed off.

As we were drying off, I asked Sean, “Errr, this may be awkward, but I was attracted to Pam. Would it be OK if...”

Sean grinned, “Oh, hell, yes. Please do her – have sex with her. Do anything she wants and more. This evening is a huge experiment for us. Except for Elsa, we’ve never been with other partners. I saw her with a couple of men and she was having a ball. I want her to have this experience so she can see if she wants to keeping doing things like this. I am hoping that she does. We like everyone we’ve met and hope you ask us back to be with your friends.”

A few minutes later, I found Pam stretched out on the bed in the guest room receiving a back massage from Mike. I winked at him, and took over the massage. He and Ryan gave me a big smile and left the room for other activities.

Pam started to come out of her orgasmic coma. “Oh, God, that feels so good. I’ll give you all year to stop.”

I said in a sexy tone, “The only reason I’ll stop is because I want to fuck you.”

Pam turned and saw who was massaging her. “Oh, Mark. You ... you really want me? Is it OK to call you Mark.” She seemed kind of embarrassed.

“Please do. I do want you; you’re sexy and hot, beautiful, and Elsa told me about how smart you are as well as how innocent.”

Pam sat up and then kissed me hard, driving her tongue into my mouth. “You’re hot too. I like you. I’m trying to be less innocent.”

I fondled Pam’s erogenous zones, driving her back up the horniness scale until she was panting and asking for me to fuck her. She admitted, “This is the first sex party I’ve ever been to. I couldn’t even create fantasies about this I was so naïve. If you do this often, I hope you’ll keep inviting us. I love fucking new and different people. I never want to leave. I hope this goes on and on.”

I smiled, “Well, let me give you something to help remember us by ... an orgasm of sorts; the kind I hope you’ll remember for a long time in a very nice way.”

I fingered Pam’s tight cunt, and then added a second and third finger. Pam was holding onto me as she ground her pussy into my right hand. I don’t think she knew when my fourth finger joined my hand, but when my thumb did and I worked my hand inside her so I could fist her, she knew and pleaded with me to be nice to her. Pam was wet with a couple of loads of cum in her, so sliding in and moving around was an easy task.

“I will not only be nice to you, I will be the nicest anybody has ever been to you.”

Pam still looked worried, but relaxed slightly at my assurances.

I allowed the ridged part on the back of my hand to massage her G-spot. Pam crested and came, and then a minute later, did it again. So far so good.

As Pam extolled my virtues for giving her two exceptionally satisfying back-to-back orgasms, I searched for the pleasure spot deeper in her body. When I touched her magic A-spot, Pam’s eyes flared and she moaned in pleasure. I locked in on that position, and started to massage the delicate crease near her cervix with my fingertips.

Pam moaned and writhed as I worked on her A-spot. She got vocal about how nice it felt ... and then how ‘fucking’ nice it felt ... and then how it was the best she’d ever felt. She started to breath really hard, taking large gulps of air more and more frequently.

Pam’s body responded like a textbook case to The Experience. She slowly started to bow upwards between shoulders and feet pushing into my hand, forming a rainbow arch of horny woman whose crotch wanted even deeper penetration and stimulation from what I was doing to her. She pushed harder and harder into my hand and those magic fingers I was using. I lapped at her clit, and used my other hand on it and other erogenous zones. She was stimulating her own nipples.

Pam’s breathing changed from heavy breathing to gasping for air, and I felt her entire vaginal cavern start to pulse. She was starting her orgasm – her Big O. I reached up and pinched each erect nipple hard, knowing her body would translate that sudden surge of pain into spikes of perceived pleasure. My free hand stroked her body. I slapped her pussy, right on her clit, and then went under her arch where I drove two fingers into Pam’s ass just as she crested.

“OH, HOLY FUCK. I HAVE BEEN MISSING THIS ... ALL MY LIFE. FUCK Mmmm... !”

Pam’s words were cut short as she passed out and her body collapsed onto the bed in an unruly pile. Her pussy continued to spasm around my hand. I eventually extracted my hand and licked the myriad of taste sensations from it – not bad giving that I knew Mike and Ryan were mixed in there somewhere. Pam’s pussy and pubic hair were now a sodden mess of fluids, mostly from Pam herself.

I held Pam and kissed her as she came awake. She turned and moaned in my arms, “Oh, Mark. I love you. I love you. I love you. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.”

I told Pam she was special and that I hoped she liked The Experience. She waxed eloquent about what I’d just done to her ... comparing the pleasure to all the pleasures she’d ever had all added together and then multiplied by millions. Her body was still twitching and writhing in pleasures from her greatest orgasm ever.

She sat up slightly so we could kiss, and her kisses were some of the most passionate I’d ever experienced. Pam and I made love after that. She was extremely amorous and wanted me to be sure I knew that what she felt was love and not just wanton sex and lust. I allowed as how either or both were fine.

Carter came by the room and lit up when he saw Pam and I were finished. I gestured him in and made sure Pam knew she was in good hands as I left for some liquid refreshment in the kitchen. I brought Pam back a bottle of water and got a beautiful loving smile of thanks. She knew I cared about her and basked in that apparent love.

Elsa

“I heard you give Pam The Experience.” She laughed, “The whole county heard you give Pam The Experience. She was sure vocal.”

Mark laughed, “She was, but then you’ve done the same thing.”

“The reason I mention it is that Sean said that you were all she could talk about, and this is almost a week after the party. Well, that’s not entirely correct. She loved fucking you especially, but she also enjoyed fucking five other men besides you – Ryan, Mike, Carter, Don, and Andy. He said she’s declared herself a slut, and that she should have become one years earlier. He said she now wants to make up for lost time.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.