Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 38: Two More Incidents. Pam Parties. A Drone

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Two More Incidents. Pam Parties. A Drone - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

I was blind. I couldn’t see a thing, but I sure could smell and taste the pussy that had nestled onto my face and that was rocking back and forth to achieve maximum stimulation. I didn’t mind in the least, and to the contrary I’d become high aroused all over again. Elsa’s muscular legs supported some of her weight, but she wanted the hard contact of my tongue on her clit and searching out the inner reaches of her vagina so she pushed into my lower face often and with accompanying sounds of pleasure.

The mouth that had engulfed my cock for the past fifteen minutes ceased stimulating me. A second later, I felt the head of my cock rubbed into a slightly scratchy pussy. KC hadn’t shaved recently, and the stimulation was a tipoff as to who had decided to parachute onto my cock and ride me.

I was in trouble. I didn’t want to cum. I wanted to fuck and fuck and fuck, but Elsa and KC had other ideas. I’d already been inside Cindy and Melanie, and had even left a deposit deep inside Cindy as she ate out her sister. Sheila had been in this mix part of the time.

I found this whole lifestyle beyond compare. I’d had rare fantasies as a teen and in my twenties, but I’d never conceived of a life where I had six female companions, any one of whom could be a model. They ranged in age from twenty-two to thirty six – my age. Brita lived far away in Denmark, but we talked almost daily and I know she wished herself closer as I did.

Moreover, there were others we enjoyed arousing sexual romps with, that put even more wonderful women in my bed for sexual play and extracurricular romance: Marcia, Amber, Edie, and the unforgettable Margo. I gave my live-in companions complete sexual freedom, and they had a stable of sexy guys they also loved to fuck around with. I loved to watch them being romanced by some other men; it aroused me, and also appealed to some inner part of me that occasionally gave me a jolt of jealousy I had to manage. Brita told me I liked to be cuckolded, but I had trouble applying that model when I lived such a sexually-intensive life with five of them most of the time.

My love life – my sex life – had taken a whole different turn for the better, and all because I befriended some pretty girl who was being a wallflower at a party I hadn’t even been invited to, but went anyway with some friends; that was Elsa.

Elsa wailed as another massive orgasm hit her body hard. I thought I might expire from the rough contact she made, the squeezing of my head, and the flood of sexual juices she expended that washed over me. I loved every part of the experience. She eventually rolled to the side in a ball of afterglow to savor her pleasure.

I had variety in my love life – in my sex life. Each girl tasted different. The situation was as if I loved steak, and then discovered ten different cuts of the same wonderful steak and they were all the best tasting meal you could want. The same was true of their delicious aromas, and the feel of their mouths on my dick, and then the feel of their cunts wrapped around my cock as we made love. Every one of them was heavenly – different from the others, but heavenly.

Melanie had gotten us a super-extra large king-size bed. Even when Brita was with us, the seven of us could sleep together in comfort in the same bed. Because of my unique status, I was always near the middle, but the positions on either side of me seemed to rotate through the girls. One reason is that I often awoke in the middle of the night and was horny. I’d find a willing naked partner next to me and we would make love, trying to be stealthy but often failing.

I thrust hard time after time into KC. As I came deep inside KC, I felt as though someone had attached a turbo charged engine to my cock. Instead of the high pitched whining sounds some turbos give off, there was a long and deep sounding groan that went on for many seconds. This was my own sound of infinite satisfaction and the onset of my colossal orgasm.

I sped up my back and forth motions into her body until my entire lower body was a blur right up to my first surge of cum from deep inside me. I froze in position, and my fire hose of cum started to fill her cavernous sex. She’d cum too, and wrapped her legs around me so that I couldn’t have moved if I wanted to. KC pulled me to her and kissed me with wild passion and pleasure. This was heaven.

I awoke on my own internal alarm clock at six-fifteen in the morning. Elsa and KC groaned on either side of me as I slid out of bed. I ducked into the bathroom, shaved and showered, and put on my business suit – a worsted dark blue suit I had made for me by a custom clothier on Savile Row. Some custom made Italian loafers I bought in Rome, and I was ready to go.

I strode into the living room at six-forty. Lucas and Marcia were there waiting for me. Barnes handed me a cup of coffee, poured a few minutes earlier so it had cooled to just the right temperature to be able to drink without scalding my esophagus. He greeted me, “Good morning, sir. I believe Mr. Lucas needs to talk to you.”

I nodded at my bodyguards; “Lucas. Marcia. Good morning.”

Lucas had a serious air. “We had an incident last night. We didn’t want to disturb you, and so we waited until this morning.”

“Explain, please.”

“Marshall was taking the limousine from the garage last night about ten o’clock to have it run through our normal car wash. About a block from here he was stopped by a red light. Just as the light changed the car windshield was pelted with three raw eggs. The driver saw just enough of the vandal to identify him as our mystery man from the fake car bomb. While this seemed like pure vandalism, it does show that we continue to be on this man’s mind. I believe you and-or the girls are being stalked.”

“And what happens now?”

Lucas spoke with authority; “We will take different routes to the office each day, and for the girls to their destinations – work, shopping, friends, and so on. Marshall will continue to drive but I will ride shotgun, or if it’s the ladies, Marcia or Geck will go. The war wagons will continue to provide coverage as well, and we’ve added an extra man in each car so there’ll be four men per car.”

“What about at the girl’s offices and the gallery?” I really meant that remark for Elsa, Cindy, and KC. Melanie and Sheila worked with me, so they were inside four rings of security most of the day the same way I was when I was in my office.

“Two man coverage, plus one outside. We think that’s enough at this time.”

I finished my coffee and passed my empty mug to Barnes. I told him, “I’m afraid I kept some of the women up late. No telling when they’ll appear. Thank you for your patience with all of us.”

Barnes chuckled, “I wouldn’t have it any other way, sir. What can I prepare for your breakfast?”

Elsa

Sean sat beside my desk and talked in a low voice so no one else could hear. He had a smile from ear to ear. “God, Pam is insatiable. I thought she got inspired in Las Vegas, but she is positively over the top in our bedroom. In the past three days since we got back, I’ve been worn down to a small nub.” He feigned covering his penis with both hands and we both laughed.

“Oh, you poor man. Wasn’t this what you wanted?” I teased.

“Damn, right. I am so happy I could burst. I’ve been trying to do little special things for her to keep her jacked up. I’ve shown her the other DVDs we bought, I’ve gotten her flowers everyday, and I send her snappy little sexy text messages at least once an hour.”

I looked around. Our part of the office was empty except for the two of us at that moment. “Quick. Take your phone out of your pocket.”

Sean produced his phone, but looked dumb about what to do next.

“Take my picture for Pam.” I hiked up my skirt and spread my legs. I was commando, so my bare pussy was instantly on display for him. Sean checked our perimeter, and then focused in on my crotch and took a couple of pictures.”

While I covered up and restored my modesty, Sean sent one of the photos to Pam with the title, ‘Guess who? She wants to play with you.’

I laughed and said, “That’ll get her cranked up. She’ll wonder if we’re fucking at the office.”

“But we’re not,” Sean said in all innocence.

“You and I know that, but she doesn’t. We’re not in sight, so we could be doing anything anywhere. That might be a tad scary for her.”

I changed to business mode for a moment, “Any word from Vegas City Hall.”

“Nothing. If nothing comes from our trip but what happened with Pam and you, I will consider the whole trip worthwhile. Of course, Greg and the company might think differently.”

“We’ll hear. Governments are not noted for their speed of action. It’s a good thing no one asked the founding fathers to consider what kind of tea they should dump in Boston Harbor. They never would have agreed, and the whole matter would still be in some committee of the continental congress or whatever it was they had back then.”

As an afterthought I said, “Hey, do you two want to come to a party on the weekend – a sex party.”

Sean brightened. “Hell yes. You don’t even need to ask.”

“What about Pam?”

“Are you kidding? She’ll fuck everybody there before the first hour of the party is over, at least the way she was feeling last night. If she reverts to the way she was before Las Vegas, we won’t be there – but I might. Just tell me details – time, place, who else, dress, what we can bring, and so on. All the questions that Pam will ask me when I tell her.”

I replied, “Saturday evening, seven p.m. for dinner – probably a cookout, casual but sexy dress – very sexy and even see through for the women is encouraged, and bring potato salad for fifteen. We’ll do it at Mark’s condo in Worthington Towers, thirtieth floor. I’ll leave your names at the security desk on ground level. You’ll have to show your driver’s license. Others there will be my four sisters – but only one is really my blood sister, and several other women friends. There’ll be other guys there too to balance out the estrogen. We are all sexually active with each other. Both of you should expect to get laid, re-laid, and par-laid, but first time out you could just watch or play together as you see fit. If you or Pam have any other questions, let me know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.