Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 25: Meeting The Danish Mistress. Martial Arts Practice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Meeting The Danish Mistress. Martial Arts Practice - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Saturday about noon, the helicopter we’d used the prior day landed at the helipad near the house. Elsa ran out to meet it, reflexively ducking down as she neared the beast while the blades were turning. She was smartly dressed in sport clothes and jeweled flip-flops. She got inside, and the bird took off again. The helicopter moved out to sea and then passed overhead at a much higher altitude as it headed towards the airport.

About an hour later, I heard the fup-fup-fup of the helicopter again as I lay reading beside the pool. Melanie was next to me, her nude body slathered with suntan lotion and her generous breasts gleaming in the bright sunlight. Every few minutes, I would reach over and smooth her breasts, sliding around in the lotion but also making her nipples become erect. I loved the feel of them, especially the erect nipples against my palm that she could sustain for hours on end with my help. Of course, every now and then I’d just have to see whether her slit was moist, and so I’d instead run an errant finger in the folds of her warm slit. Whenever I did, Melanie would emit a sexual moan that pleased me. Occasionally, she’d crank an eye open and look at me with a smile and then I’d have a hand fondle my cock and balls for a few seconds, just to get even I assumed.

I rose and pulled on the swim trunks I’d tossed on the ground before I’d lain down to make love to Melanie. Mel squinted one eye open and smiled at me. She said, “I love you. Thank you.” I guess the thank you was for making love with her. I should be the one thanking her.

I walked gingerly down the flagstone path to the helipad, just as the large craft made its approach from the ocean and settled gracefully onto the manicured grass. The engine was cut, and immediately the rotors started to slow.

As the main rotor came to a stop, the passenger door opened, and a man jumped out. He put a stool on the ground for the other passengers to use. Elsa appeared next, and then Brita Jean Thorson. My heart actually jumped for joy, first at seeing Elsa – a prime object of my affection, and then at the presence of Brita – a new love in my life.

I strode down to the aircraft across the manicured lawn. “Brita. I’m so glad you could come.”

The older blonde turned and broke into a large smile. “Mark, I wouldn’t have missed this for the world, especially after Elsa told me about all the extracurricular activities everyone is and will be engaged in.”

Brita and I kissed, and then really engaged in several serious kisses that were more reminiscent of the kisses we’d shared the two nights we’d spent together a couple of weeks earlier when I’d been in Denmark buying into her pharmaceuticals business.

As we parted, Brita teased, “Why you kiss almost as well as Elsa does.”

Beside us, Elsa broke into a guffaw and blushed.

I said, “Oh, really! I take it the two of you had a good introduction?”

Brita teased, “Elsa welcomed me with great aplomb. I felt instantly welcomed and part of your fold.” She put an arm out and pulled Elsa in closer to join in the group hug. The two women kissed, and it was a serious and tender kiss laden with passion right in front of me.

Brita looked around after the kiss. “This place is fabulous. Elsa told me all about it at the airport while my luggage was being transferred, and on the ride. She already has dozens of photos on her iPhone so I’ve seen some of the views. I must see the main house, and then I have to get out of these clothes and into some swim wear.”

Elsa told her, “Most of us are nude out by the pool. That’s considered appropriate swimwear around this place.”

Brita smirked and looked over at a man and woman who were her security and bodyguards. They were talking with Lucas who had come down to also welcome the helicopter. Lucas wore shorts, a golf shirt, and sneakers.

Brita said, “They’ve seen me nude before. I hope it’s a treat for them. I’ve told them to enjoy it, and even offered a closer relationship, but they’ve been quite reserved. I also told them it was fine with me if they wanted a relationship between each other.”

Elsa chuckled as she nodded in Lucas’ direction, “Well, my sister and I are still working on Lucas. You may see us flirting to great excess with him. We love to tease him, and if he plundered our bodies with his, we’d be ecstatic.”

Brita chuckled. The three of us walked up to the house arm-in-arm as Brita’s security staff also handled her luggage into a golf cart. Elsa pointed out a few things along the way, including the firing range where she said she’d be taking lessons the following day. I fixed Brita a margarita while Elsa gave her a tour of the house, and showed her to her room. I heard her explaining about the bedtime rotations as well. The chart sat on a sideboard in the dining area of the house. I noticed the inner circle had been rotated to indicate the new bedtime partners for the coming evening.

Brita and Elsa reappeared five minutes later. Brita was topless, wearing a thong bikini on her trim lower half. Danish women were so sexy. She came up to me, rubbed her breasts against me until her nipples were erect, kissed me, and then took the drink out of my hand. She teased, “Lead me to the pool.”

Brita created a stir at the pool area. Everyone else was there waiting to meet her. Introductions took fifteen minutes, mostly because Brita decided that total nudity was better than the thong she’d started to wear, and that her breasts needed to stroke the person she was meeting in a sexy way to cement in the new friendship. I laughed as she did her sexy ritual with the first few men. Everyone loved it. The looks on their faces proved Brita enjoyed her teasing, flirting, and ability to shock the opposite sex ... or the same sex for that matter.

After introductions, Brita allowed me to escort her down the terraced steps to the private beach. Once there, we waded into the Pacific Ocean until we were deep enough to dive into the gentle undulating waves. We laughed and commented on how freshening the water made us feel. Few Danes swam in the sea around their country due to near freezing temperatures any time of year.

Brita came up to me and gave me a hug, “Have you been fucking everything in sight since you got back?” Her tone was both curious and teasing.

I laughed, “Yes, of course. I told you I was a man slut.”

“And today, did you save some of yourself for me?”

“But, of course. I’ve only been with Melanie.”

Brita smirked, “I approve. She’s very smart; I hope you’re using all her talents and not just her pussy. All your women have stars in their eyes for you. It’s not a money thing either. They’re truly in love with you. I didn’t recall you mentioning KC, but she’s truly ga-ga about you. Isn’t that the current American term?”

I chortled, “I love them as well. KC is the newest. She’s not official, but she may as well be. I haven’t gotten a ring for her yet.”

Brita kissed me hard. “Will you get a ring for me?”

“Do you want one?”

“You know I do. I fell in love with you the instant I met you. I know we connected in some other time and space, and that we were lovers – are lovers. I feel that with some of the girls too. Have you ever heard of a soul group?”

“Soul group. Sheila said something about it to me weeks ago. Right now it’s not coming to my memory well.” I held a finger to my forehead.

“I believe we each have a soul – the spiritual part of us that is more at our core than any other essence we can conceive about ourselves. After our passing, our soul continues and it returns again and again to various lives and situations to grow and evolve. Fundamentally, we are spiritual beings having a human experience. We are more than just an ego encapsulated by skin.

“Others around us have souls as well, and in whatever alternative life our souls occupy, they form a group of immortal beings who conceive of ways to interact in this human realm to grow and evolve. That group of souls is a soul group. I believe you and I belong to one, and probably the others as well.” Brita gestured up at the main patio.

I said, “So the term ‘soul mate’ truly means...”

“A person who we know and love in our soul group.”

“So we each could have more than one soul mate?”

Brita laughed gaily, “Sure. Why not? We don’t know for sure at this level of existence, but it would seem reasonable.”

Brita swam into my arms again, “So, Soul Mate, will you take you sexy blonde Danish soul mate up to that chaise beside the ocean and make love to her? I have needed you almost more than air since I saw you last.”

I lifted Brita into my arms, and walked out of the ocean with her nude body close to mine. She had her hands around my neck and her head against my shoulder. I laid her down carefully on one of the large chaises, and then as she spread her legs in invitation, I penetrated her body in an act of physical and spiritual love.

Despite both our urges to orgasmically respond to our lover, we did not rush. This was a coupling we wanted to savor and taste and draw out into a long memory we’d hold for the rest of our lives. I held the thought as I made Brita cum from my oral work on her muff, that souls had created this human realm so that they could do what Brita and I were doing right that instant – making love and sharing orgasms that nearly defied description.

Brita and I lay in a sweaty heap forty minutes later. We hadn’t exactly napped, but we had been mutually comatose together as the result of our lovemaking. I guess that was our afterglow.

Brita sat up eventually. “Come on, Mark. Into the ocean again.”

I smiled and went with her as we rinsed off. The cool water felt good after our exertion. Dripping with the salt water, we walked back up the terraced stairs to the pool area. The others were still gathered around, sunning and chatting amicably with each other. I found our absence had been conveniently ignored by most, since I guess it had been obvious what we’d been doing. Heck, Brita was obviously leaking my residue down her legs.

Brita saw Elsa talking with her sister, and joined the two of them. She seemed comfortable with the pairing so I didn’t intervene. Brita was not shy, and if she wanted to know about something she’d keep asking until she found out what she wanted to know. I smiled knowing she’d find the same personality trait in Elsa and Cindy.

Sheila came up to me and snuggled in under my right arm. “I like your Danish friend. She’s sexy and oozes competence. How will she fit into all this?” She nodded around at the fifteen of us, and her glance and question prompted me to look around and pay more attention to what I was seeing.

Besides Elsa, Cindy, and Brita talking on one of the chaises, Andy and KC were making out. She had her hand around his hard cock and was slowly pumping his shaft as he fingered her. Next to them, Ryan, Mike, and James were doing a group thing as they romanced Margo. The first two were alternately sucking on her breasts and French kissing with her, while James had his head buried between her legs making a complete meal of her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.