Billionaire and the Sisterhood - Cover

Billionaire and the Sisterhood

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Chapter 18: Mark, a Danish Lover, The Experience

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Mark, a Danish Lover, The Experience - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Her name was Brita Jean Thorsen. She was the most beautiful Dane I’d ever met and came close to the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen, excepting my loves at home. Here she was sitting across the table from me as I negotiated to buy a sixty percent stake in the pharmaceuticals company she owned.

By a fluke of inheritance and family line of succession, she’d taken over the privately-held company named Danskpharma a decade earlier when she was only twenty-eight, and then by sheer brilliance and perseverance had built the small company into a multi-billion dollar a year ethical drug company specializing in five different fields. Further, they had a stable of drugs in the R&D pipeline they thought would be blockbusters. Brita was also a Ph.D. biochemist, yet had the business savvy to teach at Wharton.

Brita and I resonated close to the way I did with Sheila, Elsa, Cindy, and Melanie, and I thought if I let this grow I’d find even greater emotional depths in her to explore. When we looked at each other we easily saw the multiple layers and dimensions within each other and felt the physical chemistry of desire. We revealed our inner vulnerabilities to each other. At one point our hands touched in passing some documents; I was sure the sky had lit up with the lightning bolt that passed between us.

It took an hour for her secretary to type up the final agreement for us to sign that essentially merged major parts of both our companies. During that down time, Brita moved around the conference table and while I was seated she leaned against the table next to me. Our assistants had left the room for parts unknown. She was well within my personal space and I liked that a lot.

Brita looked at me and then reached and touched my face in a truly loving gesture, “You feel it too, don’t you?”

I smiled at her, “Of course, I’m human ... and you are the kind of insightful person you are. I guess the question is what next?” I kissed her hand.

Brita smiled, “My version of what’s next has the two of us going for a celebratory dinner, and then perhaps you would allow me the pleasure of your company at my apartment for a short time for coffee and a long time for ... whatever.”

“I like that plan. I’ll let security know our plans. They get very upset if I strike out on my own.”

“I understand. I have to talk to my people as well.” She almost laughed. Earlier we’d chuckled when I said something about having ‘my people call her people.’ The comment sounded so impersonal in context it was laughable.

That brief conversation led to a pleasant dinner after we signed the agreement. I rattled off a long list of instructions to Jason, the young man who I’d brought on the trip as my special assistant to help put this agreement together and then start its implementation within Worthington Industries. He took frantic notes, and then left to return to the states via commercial flights.

A few minutes with security, the explanation about restaurants and addresses for our ‘coffee’ and all was well with my bodyguards.

I went with Brita in her limousine to one of the many seafood places on the waterfront. We snuck in the back, and were just some other patrons in the place deserving no particular attention instead of two billionaires enjoying the local cuisine.

We revealed a lot about ourselves over dinner – the business stuff was set aside. I told Brita about the four girls and my love for them, the rings, and our open relationships. She told me about two men who made love to her in hot MMF threesomes, and how she worried because she was so oversexed. I commented on my own family’s hypersexuality. We had a lot in common.

Brita asked me to tell a recent story about the girls, and I knew she wanted something sexually arousing. I told about a barbecue that we’d had on my penthouse patio and in the living room. She paid rapt attention as I told about how Margo, the wife of my best male friend and now the COO of Worthington, had been coming onto me, and how I’d then made love to her.

I told how Elsa and Cindy had gotten things started with Carter and Andy, and then how I’d watched Steve and Melanie practically put on a show for us next to Sheila and Tom. I told her how we’d met Tom in St. Croix, and how he was now running Nanotech for me out in Silicon Valley.

I told Brita about the second round where I’d finally gotten to make love to my ultra cute secretary, Melanie. I referred to her as a ‘spinner, ‘ and that prompted an education session where I explained the hypothetical situation of setting her atop me as we were fucking and then spinning her around my cock. Brita laughed at my imagery until she had tears running from her eyes.

I talked about the other couplings that ended the barbecue, going into lurid detail about watching Tom fuck Elsa right next to me. Brita asked exceptionally detailed questions as I poured out my story: ‘Could I see Tom’s cock actually penetrate Elsa’s pussy? Did I try for simultaneous orgasms for Melanie and Elsa? Tell me about their breasts? Was there oral sex? What happened when the men were cumming? Did people sleep over? What did the girls do in between while the men rested up for another round?’

I turned the table on her as I ended my story. Brita told me about the previous Saturday night with her two men friends – her ‘love buddies’ as she called them, Nils and Aksel. She told me in a teasing tone that they were both well endowed and so made life very pleasant for her, but she confessed that there were others she routinely dated – Christian, Theodor, Tor, and Kalan, who also frequented her bed. She hinted that there were still others who were less frequent visitors.

“I think I am one of the rare women who love anal sex. I can orgasm repeatedly from the act without anyone messing around with my clitoris, although the men use my little button to accelerate my orgasms and give me more of them. I also happen to like sucking on men’s cocks, so one might be doing me in one hole or the other, and I can suck on the other man. They trade back and forth a lot. Sometimes I lose track of who’s doing what to me. One time I had three men and they made me airtight. I liked that, but it was a few years ago.”

By the end of dinner, we had thoroughly titillated each other. I had a near perpetual hard-on, and I would have bet that Brita was dripping she was so wet.

We rode from the restaurant to her apartment in an upscale town house on the waterfront a couple of miles from the downtown area. I think we were both panting for the entire ride we were so ready to hop into bed. She explained her home was two islands over from the city. I noticed we went through a guarded private gate to enter the area.

We came into a sleek modern building, with her unit done with exceptionally high-end contemporary furniture. The art on her walls, each individually lit with spotlights, proved her good taste in decorating and ability to blend the setting into a pleasing look.

“Wine or me?” Brita teased, as she came near my personal space. From the nature of the question I could tell what I was supposed to choose.

I reached out and caught her arm, and pulled her slowly to me. “I like the ‘me’ idea a whole lot more than the wine.” I kissed Brita, and we melted into each other like two fluids coalescing in a hot looking mixture, until we were only one.

Brita’s bedroom was also modern with great art. She had several large photographs done in an artful way over the bed in a staggered pattern on the wall. In each there were three nude people – two men and one woman. In the first, the woman had two cocks in her mouth. The woman was Brita. In the second, both men were worshipping Brita’s pussy; they each had two fingers inside her, and one man was touching her button with his tongue. In the third photograph, one man’s cock was in her as he stroked her pussy; she was sucking on the other man’s cock.

I gestured at the artful photographs, larger than real life. “I like the art work.”

“I had fun posing. I even fucked the photographer that night. They had me so worked up. Now, I hope you’ll work me up.”

“I can’t compete with what two or three men can do for you.”

“I don’t expect it. I’m not always in a threesome, although it is nice. Usually only one of my lovers will visit, and we behave quite conventionally.”

As I’d looked at the pictures and talked, Brita had pulled my tie and sport coat off, and I had removed her top and brassiere. I sucked on each breast, relishing her taste, aroma, and the fullness of her mounds. We were naked in two more minutes, and I started to feast on her pussy.

Brita tasted like the finest nectar – an elixir made with care, love, and only available to a chosen few. I must ask about marketing a fragrance with this aroma.

Without needing to ask, I knew when it was time to penetrate my new lover. We merged, and that set the tone for the next two-and-a-half hours. Perhaps because I’d been on the road since Sunday night, I had a fair amount of stamina and sexual potency built up. While giving Brita a couple of dozen orgasms in various ways, I managed to cum four times.

After our first matched set of orgasms, I slipped down Brita’s beautiful body, kissing a path from her mouth to her pussy. She was seeping out my cum as she lay on her back still panting from our exertion.

I kissed all around her pussy and upper thighs and then zeroed in on her clit and vagina. I delivered another orgasm, but I also demonstrated that at least this man cleaned up his messes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.