Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 16: Four On One

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Four On One - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Tom Power flew partway back home with us. We stopped at the Boulder, Colorado airport to drop him off. He’d accepted my job offer to run Nanotech, and negotiated a pretty good deal to boot. The more we interacted the more I liked and respected him. I already nursed an idea of bringing him into headquarters in the future in an even larger and more important role.

I was also influenced heavily by Sheila’s opinion of him. I had watched the two of them fuck the night of my barbecue, and they put on a hot show. Sheila admitted that her part of the show was to try to entice me to be with her. She also wanted to be with Andy, since they’d had some growing feelings for each other over the years, so in the end she’d mated with him as well when I’d gone off with my secretary Melanie.

After we took off from Boulder, Sheila got out of her seat and came and cuddled into my lap. She said, “I think I belong here.” She giggled in a way very uncharacteristic for her, “Of course, it’s a very crowded lap what with Melanie, Elsa, and Cindy being here too.”

I asked, “Does that bother you?” After I’d asked the question I realized I might not have wanted the answer.

“Oh, no,” Sheila said in a sincere tone. “I am not being sarcastic or anything when I say that I like being one of your four steady lovers. I mean that. I think I’d feel panicked if I had to keep you happy all on my own. Of course, there’s outside help too – for instance, Margo.”

“Sheila, you don’t have to keep me happy. That’s my job, and you well know it’s mostly one’s attitude towards life that does that. What’s that old saying, ‘There is nothing either good of bad, but thinking makes it so.’ The same quote applied to happiness.”

“Hamlet,” Sheila retorted. “I think Emerson wrote something similar and all sorts of metaphysical authors since, including Carl Jung.”

We were quiet a minute and Sheila said, “There’s a side of me you don’t know about.”

“And what side is that?” I asked in a pleasant tone.

“I’m bisexual.”

I chortled, “Good. You’ll fit right in with the rest of the girls.”

Sheila looked surprised. “You mean ... They’re ... Are you sure? I thought that playing around at the barbecue was just part of their erotic show for the rest of us.”

“I’m very sure. They like it when I watch – and that happens regularly. I get hard again and then they can shift back in the other direction for a bit.”

“All three of them?”

“Yes. Elsa and Cindy started when they were teens. They converted Melanie after about a hundred sapphic orgasms in the first half-hour we had her in our bed. I bet they’re home right now naked and doing sexy things to each other.”

Sheila nestled into my body. She was about the same size as Elsa or Cindy, and that enabled her to be cuddly just as they could. Melanie was smaller still, and was the best cuddler of all because she could completely curl up in my lap with no parts hanging out.

Sheila asked, “Is there room for me in your bed?”

I chuckled, “I’ll get a larger bed. The four of us are kind of a tight fit now. What makes it work is that Melanie likes to be wrapped up at night by either Elsa or Cindy, so the two of them only take up one space. I don’t suppose I mentioned it, but we all sleep nude.”

“Get a larger bed. I’d like to be a regular in there with you and the others, particularly when everyone is horny and fucking.”

“Tomorrow. I’ll put Melanie on it. In the meanwhile, do you want to come home with me tonight? You have your overnight bag.”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’ll let them know.”

Sheila pulled away and smiled at me.

When Sheila got up to get a glass of wine for each of us, I texted Elsa: ‘Arriving home about ten o’clock with a very horny Sheila. She confessed that she’s bisexual so I hope you plan an appropriate welcoming party for her this evening. I love you all. M.’

The reply came quickly, ‘We just ate dinner, but are ready to eat some serious pussy – what, four on one? Sounds like great odds. We aim to satisfy, plus we were going to start without you. We love you both. E, C, and M.’

As Sheila unwrapped our catered dinners on the jet, I asked her, “What about Andy? Have you gotten together with him since the barbecue?”

“No. No time, although we acknowledged that we’d like that. Margo told him she would like to be there too, preferably with you doing sexual things to her. Maybe you should do another barbecue before the weather gets cold.”

“I’ll talk to the social secretary.” I couldn’t help but notice how having sexual relations with others in our close proximity was taken as a given in our conversation.

Sheila said, “About Andy; we like each other and we have a physical attraction, but I don’t feel the connection points that I do with you. Stev3e is the same way. You and I trade energy back and forth, even just being in each other’s presence. I don’t feel that with Andy, except some horniness because I guess we like each other’s pheromones and the variety of another partner.”

I tilted my glass at her in a small toast, and took a drink. I said, “So, you want to keep fucking Andy?”

Sheila laughed, “Yes, to put it bluntly. It’d be a once in a while thing unless that upsets you. I want to be sure Margo won’t get her nose out of joint too.” She paused and added, “I’d like to be with Margo too, but I don’t know if she swings that way.”

“I think she does, but she really likes me,” I stated.

“She does, but it’s more of the same. She likes to fuck you and feels great sexual interaction with you, but I would hesitate to use the ‘L’ word except in a most casual way. I don’t think what either of you feel rises to that level, but saying ‘Love’ might be appropriate in some situations, like as a massive orgasm approaches or as you cuddle with her after some great sex – not just Margo, either; anybody.”

“I understand. Last night when we made love, I did feel as though I had entered your soul in some way, and that you were in mine. We melded together in serious, multi-dimensional love.”

Sheila nodded, “That’s the energy thing I mentioned. We really merged. It wasn’t just that your cock was buried in my pussy or spurting semen inside me; something even deeper than our minds merged for a while. I felt it a few minutes ago when you first held me.”

“I did too. I feel it often with the girls.”

“Good; that means you have something deeper than just a sexual connection with them too. You’re each bringing your souls or some deep part of you to the connection.”

“Elsa tried to explain it to me when she told me about Cindy, and later about how they felt about Melanie. There was never any doubt in their minds about the appropriateness of Mel’s joining us. One time she called it magical chemistry.”

Sheila said, “I hope they feel it with me.”

“I’m sure they will ... and probably already do. You can give it a try later tonight.”

Elsa

Mark and Sheila came in the front door pulling their roll-on suitcases. Behind them I saw Lucas and Marcia from their security team; they glanced in and made sure all was well and then disappeared.

We had waited for them to start our sex play, but we had been kissing and talking about love with each other. Cindy, Melanie, and I were dressed sexy. We greeted Mark first, each with a passionate kiss to welcome him home.

What wasn’t expected, apparently, was that each of us greeted Sheila the same way. I went first, and after kissing Mark I turned and collected Sheila in my arms. She looked surprised, but became even more so as our lips met in a kiss. I didn’t stop at just one, and after about a half-dozen, I added some tongue and so did she. She tasted really good – sugar and spice and everything nice.

Sheila was panting by the time I broke away with a smile and turned her over to my sister. Cindy picked up from where I left off, passionately French kissing our new older sister. We’d decided over dinner that would be our ‘official’ designation for each of us – sisters. We were all sisters who loved Mark and who loved each other.

Melanie had to pull Sheila’s head down to her level for her kisses given that she was about five or six inches shorter than the rest of us. Sheila seemed happy to comply and even gave an extra hug to her work companion.

Sheila finally said to all of us as she held Melanie in her arms, “That is the best welcome home I’ve ever gotten from anyone, anywhere, at anytime.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.