Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 15: Best Friends Become Lovers

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Best Friends Become Lovers - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Sheila went with me to the west coast on Wednesday. We worked on the plane all the way across the country, mostly on tentative plans to break apart our chemical companies and then do various recombinations into multiple corporate units. I wanted to sell off the commodity or heavy molecule parts of the business, and thought I might have a buyer with the Italians I’d talked with in Milan. I wanted to keep the higher margin specialty chemicals in my own portfolio of businesses.

I also thought I might be able to talk them into trading or selling me the pharmaceutical part of their business as part of the deal so that I could create a greater mass in that industry segment. In many ways, pharmaceuticals were the ultimate specialty chemicals.

Sheila and I were into the seven S’s that made up the various businesses to see of they would fit in with what we already had: strategy, structure, systems, staff, skills, style of management, and the shared values or culture of the various segments. I had a number of other management frameworks we tested our ideas against as well. Of course, nothing was a perfect fit and we knew that, but we needed to see where the rough edges and friction points would be and whether they were showstoppers.

Sheila understood all the analytics of the various business segments we were playing with, and many others. She had a major role in pointing out potential problems as well as coming up with plans and ideas for how to resolve them. She was masterful at moving people into the right places where they could have a high impact. She had knack for knowing how large an effort it would take to move a unit to a new information system.

The chemical companies were not the reason we were flying to California. We were going to start the negotiations with Nanotech regarding their becoming part of Worthington Industries. The next day we’d start meetings with them. Tom Power would be joining us.

Although I might have opted to land at San Jose since that was near where our meetings would be, I had us flown into SFO so that Sheila and I could spend some team building time together down near the Embarcadero. We got dropped off there with our security team, and prowled around the piers and touristy shops for a couple of hours before settling on a place for dinner. Early dinner in San Francisco was a dinner just at the right time back home.

We were a young couple in love. We held hands as we wandered around. We walked with our arms around each other, and we smooched everywhere. Neither of us said anything, but the arc of the evening was already set.

We picked up the limousine after dinner and went to the hotel Melanie had booked us in – The Epiphany in Palo Alto. The place was modern and sleek in the middle of old California. As we checked in I realized that Melanie had booked us into the same room. Sheila just looked at me and winked. She smiled and mouthed at me, “Finally!”

We went up to the room, and my security checked into a room across the hall. The usual guard or two would stroll up and down the hallway on a 24/7 basis.

In the room, Sheila fell back on the large bed. She laughed, “Well, I guess we know what Melanie has in mind for us.”

“I didn’t know, I promise, but it was probably all three of them – Elsa and Cindy were in on this too. Little happens in our family that doesn’t have some group decision making as part of it.”

She rose and came to me. We hugged and kissed gently and lovingly with each other. “This is what I want. We have put this off for eight years. I think it’s time we became lovers. I know you have your three girls, and I’m not out to upset that, but you and I do need to consummate this thing we started a long time ago. We’ve had chemistry all along, but done a great job of sublimating those urges.”

“It’ll change things,” I speculated.

“For the better,” Sheila insisted, and then she kissed me again, this time with a lot more passion and desire coming through to me.

She pulled my tie off and started to unbutton my shirt. Shirt and suit coat disappeared. We kissed some more. Sheila talked to me in a low whisper, telling me about how she liked my sex appeal and the man I had become and was becoming. “You turn me on every day. I have longed for this night, and now it’s here. I am so happy I may cry with joy.” I kicked off my shoes. She undid my belt buckle, the zipper, and then helped remove my pants ... and my briefs. I was the naked male in front of the fully clothed woman.

Sheila shrugged off her blouse and bra. She had beautiful breasts. I’d seen them – even studied them – the night of the barbecue when I’d ended up hosting our first sex party. I’d wanted Sheila that night, but our paths didn’t cross. That was almost three months earlier.

We both had noticeable erections of key parts of our anatomy: Sheila’s nipples could have cut glass, and for that matter so could my erection. She moved in, and we kissed again, this time in a long, drawn-out kiss involving lots of tongue, panting, and roaming hands. She had hold of my cock and proceeded to rub the glans against her cleft and mons as we kissed, and then she tucked my shaft between her legs and squeezed so I could mock fuck her as my shaft rubbed along her pussy lips. Sheila pulled me to the bed, and together we fell with initial laughter where we enjoyed more petting and kisses.

My mouth found her breasts and I worshipping those parts of her for many minutes. I then went headlong into her trimmed mons and pussy for a long time. We sixty-nined. My tongue encircled the area, dropping deeper into her cleft. I excited her. She excited me. She insisted that we couple, and then that first magic moment took place where my cock head split apart her moist clam, burrowing deep into her body. The feeling was out of this world.

We made love on the bed, Sheila welcoming my every kiss, move, and penetration. She was occasionally the aggressor, and often the submissive female. As eager as we were to do this, we both lasted an inordinately long time – almost an hour, before our orgasms finally pushed us into a new place and into new dimensions in the cosmos.

We lay on the bed cooling down, at least until Sheila moved off me from our last sexual position. She pulled me up to my feet, and with a giggle gently pushed me into the shower. She followed me and we did an erotic shower, washing each other and each other’s hair. She was so sexy.

We again found our way into each other’s arms as returned to the bedroom.

I got worried suddenly with my long-term friend and confidant. “Sheila, are we all right? Did we do damage to ‘us’?”

Sheila kissed me again very tenderly. She whispered in a husky voice into my ear, “Everything that happened between us – and will happen – is just fine with me and anybody else that needs to know. Relax and enjoy us – now. Your three girls wanted us to mate. I wanted this. I know you did. Here we are. Now, let’s mate again. I love you.”

Sheila fellated me back to hardness. We made love again, much to my surprise, taking another hour before my orgasm ended our coitus. As before, we kept changing positions, varying the pace, touching each other erotically in every conceivable place while we remained coupled, and kissing with a wide range of emotions behind our act. Sheila seemed to enjoy a half-dozen orgasms before my own arrived.

After we’d finished and lay there panting next to each other, I asked in a near whisper, “How’d you do that? How do you make me last so long when we just kept going at it? How do you get so many orgasms in ... before you allow me to cum?”

Sheila hummed in happiness and responded, “It’s my own variation on Tantric sex. Neither of us could do what we did unless we connected with each other at a deep level beyond just being physical and sexual with each other. We connected at a spiritual level. I knew we connected at this special level within thirty seconds of meeting you all those years ago. I knew we would make love this way because of what the girls told me. We think alike and have the same resonances to people – in this case with you.”

She went on, “This evening – my being with you and our making love – was more than each of us just getting our rocks off ... or even wanting to please the other. We connected with each other through something even greater. Our stroking, kissing, licking, penetration, pace, and variations in position helped us explore each other in new ways beyond the physical. We honored each other and honored the creative Universe or God that exists in all of us – in all things. I often think when I have a really hard orgasm that I have truly become One with that Force.”

I said, “Well that aims me towards the answer, but I still wonder ‘How’ you did what you did?”

Sheila chuckled; “You did what you did. I helped point the way. When we made love, we moved beyond sensation to a different mental level that transcended the physical senses. You felt it; I could tell; you followed my lead and were willing to explore and not rush things even though we kept mating. We merged our beings with each other because we both wanted that deeper feeling of consuming love. We wanted to prolong the pleasure for each other and for ourselves, and so we did.”

We were silent for a moment, and Sheila added, “I have never connected with someone so quickly, so fast – and on so many levels. When we first met years ago, I knew. I could have made love to you with the same results and feelings within a minute after we met; we’d have made the same connection. We’ve just had eight years of foreplay leading up to our real purpose tonight. Thank you.” We kissed very tenderly, our bodies rubbing together to heighten the sensations we felt for each other.

I said, “You’ve given me some things to think about – I mean making love on multiple levels simultaneously. I feel that way with each of the girls. When I’ve done it before, it just was what it was. I felt that we were connecting on multiple levels. I feel so energized, and so at peace with the Universe. You’ve taught me a lot about spiritual lovemaking tonight.”

Sheila snuggled into me, one of her breasts within easy reach of the hand that wrapped around her. I stroked her nipple casually. She purred. We both nodded off to sleep.

I awoke to a sunbeam in my face, surprised at how rested I felt. It was early. Beside me, the sexy form of Sheila lay nude and sleeping on her stomach. I leaned over and kissed her shoulder, and then slipped out of bed. I pulled out my iPad and started to review some of the hundreds of emails I’d received since yesterday.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.