Billionaire and the Sisterhood
Chapter 8: A Test Case and a New Friend

Copyright© 2016 by Wolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Test Case and a New Friend - Billionaire Mark Worthington falls in love with Elsa, and then her sister Cindy, and then others who collectively also call themselves sisters. The girls expand Mark's thinking from all business to many new directions, many involving erotic play, intimate friends, great hobbies, and fun. Deadly threats and other challenges keep life interesting as their loving lifestyle evolves. Periodic synopses enable new readers to jump into an underway story. Much sex. Many characters. Contemporary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Mark

Damn. I forgot that my security team had an unobstructed view of the beach right where Cindy, Elsa, and I had fucked away a large chunk of the afternoon before falling asleep in a sexual stupor in the warm afternoon. We were all asleep under some palms and naked when Lucas, my head bodyguard, woke me with a concern about some approaching boats. We responded by going up to the house, but any exhibitionist damage had been done long before. The girls were slightly concerned and partly amused by the turn of events. I made note of that.

Over cocktails I asked Elsa, “You commented about being an exhibitionist. Do I take that to mean you weren’t too badly upset about being watched flagrante delicto this afternoon by some of my security detail.”

Elsa laughed and teased, “They should have joined in. We’d worn you out. We always want more.”

Cindy smirked, “Oh, good idea.”

I laughed, “Oh, I could arrange that.” I was only half teasing, and I think the girls could tell. I had enough male friends that I thought I could tap at least some should the need arise with my two horny friends. I had second thoughts a second later; how do you ask somebody you don’t know that well to fuck your girlfriends.

Cindy and Elsa both balked, “We’re very happy with you ... most of the time.” They both teased.

I replied back in the same spirit, “But the thought was there, and what do you mean most of the time?” I had been remiss in getting to the doctor for whatever he had that would improve my sexual stamina, performance, and orgasmic capabilities. Normally, I’d ask Sheila to get some information about that or to even get me prescriptions, but this was too personal.

Elsa just smiled like a Cheshire cat and then blew me a kiss. I loved when she did that because I knew there was always some sexual thought behind that look. In the short time I’d known her, I was learning to read her signals more and more – Cindy too. I had developed an ever-deepening soft spot in my heart for my two girlfriends. How had I become so lucky to be simultaneously dating two sexy babes who were sisters and who both seemed devoted to me and to our sexual romps. God, had I always been this horny and sexual but hadn’t realized?

If there weren’t two of them, I’d marry them both. I kept telling myself that I’d only known them for a few weeks, about two months maybe, but I was ready. I wanted both girls as lifetime mates.

I also had done some thinking about the issue of being non-exclusive in the sex department. Although they’d teased me about some of the possibilities, in a serious moment they both came to me and told me they would restrict themselves to our triad relationship if that were what I wanted.

I thought that I could adapt to the paradigm that Elsa and Cindy had suggested, but I wasn’t entirely sure. If I saw either of them with some other man I wondered if I’d get into such a jealous rage that I’d either get in a fight or else I’d tell them both to take a hike. I couldn’t imagine either situation and along with wild enthusiasm for outside sex, I thought of those as the extremes. The options in between seemed viable given that I didn’t know how I’d react.

I needed a test case, something safe that would allow me to examine my emotions and feelings and see just how far with all this non-exclusivity and sharing I was willing to go on a longer term basis. I couldn’t quite figure out how to create such a situation, but given my uncanny luck, I knew that something would materialize in the not too distant future. If anybody had asked me, I would have speculated that it would have involved Andy.

At the casino that evening we skipped the gambling and went for the entertainment and dancing. As I was dancing with Elsa, I asked, “Would you like to fuck some other man ... or men?”

Elsa jerked away from me to see my expression. I was exuding horniness and arousal at the thought of watching her with another man. I was having the same reaction about Cindy too. Not only did thinking of group sex situations mentally stimulate me, I started to harden in my slacks as well.

Elsa slowly nodded and hugged me, “Only under one condition; that if we mess around with others that it doesn’t mess up our relationships. So far, we’ve only talked about sharing or sex with others. I don’t want doing it to hurt us. You are my primary focus now – and Cindy. I don’t want any jealousy or hurt to result from anything any of us do. I love you more each day, and I feel that from you as well. If you think we’d screw that up, forget the whole thing.”

I told her, “I think we’re mature and sensitive enough to watch out for that. I believe I am.” Even as I said that, I knew it was a little white lie. I wasn’t all that sure about myself. I thought Elsa and Cindy were more experienced in genuine relationships, so they might be surer of themselves and how they’d feel afterwards. Further, they’d fantasized together about such things.

Elsa emphasized, “You get to be with other women too. If any of us get guilty about this, we have to share it all around and not hide our feelings or concerns. I want to watch you with someone other than my sister. I even want to play with them.”

I laughed, “But, of course.” The thought of a third woman joining us for sex really turned me on. I instantly thought of Melanie ... or Margo ... or Sheila.

After another minute of close dancing, Elsa confessed, “I started to have sex at a pretty young age, and I haven’t let up since then. We haven’t talked about this, but I’ve had a lot of partners, and done most of what you can think about doing with another guy. When I started dating Malcolm, I figured it was time to behave myself, so I became exclusive and monogamous. I kind of brought that whole background to you, along with my sister.”

I chuckled and told her, “Malcolm was not exclusive with you. He was playing around on you with a bimbo from his office. Last I knew they were living together.”

I felt Elsa squeeze my body tighter. “That bastard. I should have guessed something was happening. So much for exclusivity and monogamy.”

I commented, “It does work for a most people, but maybe we’re different.”

“Some people,” Elsa retorted. A moment later she said, “I assume you found this out when you had your PI check me out.”

“Yes,” I whispered. “I’m sorry I didn’t trust you right off. I’ve had bad experiences.”

“What made them bad?”

“Let me tell you what makes you and Cindy a good experience, and one that I continue to savor. You have never asked for anything from me except when you wanted that apology about hiding who I really was. You didn’t expect to keep anything I’ve given you, and you certainly didn’t expect those gifts. I happen to be grateful that you accepted them with only the minor squawking you did. I know you are grateful.

“You haven’t asked to move in with me from your humble abodes, even despite my repeatedly having asked you – and I still wish you would. You don’t brag to your friends and associates about who you’ve ‘caught’ and are reeling in. You are not acting like a leech. You’re willing to go low budget, and have even suggested that we taper back on spending where you and Cindy are concerned.

“‘Bad’ is the opposite of those things – and more. It’s not a money thing, it’s a mindset thing. You love me, regardless of my money or job. I know that. Since I made my first hundred thousand, I’ve had women chasing after me. The more money I made the higher the stakes for them if they caught me. There was no love there – only greed.”

Elsa hugged me, “I’m so sorry. Cindy and I would never do that to you, and we do love you, even if you were broke we’d love you. We don’t think that way; we weren’t raised that way. Yes, we enjoy your pampering us once in a while – like this trip, but you’re right; we’d be just as happy hanging out in City Park or seeing a movie so long as it was with you. You’re who we want, not the money or other stuff.”

“I know that, and it’s what makes getting you onto the plane and bringing you someplace like this even better for me. You react in such a rewarding way. You make my life fun.”

Elsa kissed my cheek. “Thank you, my darling man.”

Elsa and I glanced over, and saw Cindy being led to the dance floor by a handsome man in a tuxedo. She smiled happily at the man as they started to dance. We could both see them talking as they danced. I felt glad that someone had taken the initiative to ask her to dance. Switching back and forth to dance with the sisters was disconcerting because I always felt I was abandoning one of them for too long.

When the dance session was over, I led Elsa back to the table, arriving at the same time as Cindy and her mystery man. Cindy did introductions.

“Elsa and Mark, this is Tom Power; he’s from Denver. Tom this is my sister Elsa and our friend Mark Worth.” She shot me a side-glance to be sure I heard her correctly.

I noted instantly that Cindy had used my truncated name. She was signaling us to not blow my cover and trying to avoid a scene where I was suddenly exposed in the casino as a visiting billionaire, business mogul, and casino owner. I shook hands with Tom and invited him to join us at our table. I saw him wave to two other men at another table, and then he sat with us.

He explained, “The three of us were down here from different parts of the U.S. for a casual trip. The dark haired man at that other table is getting married next weekend. Fortunately, they won’t mind if I disappear on them for such beautiful company.” He gestured to Cindy and Elsa.

Tom was a genuinely nice man. He was a digital media entrepreneur, and seemed to have already made some good money in the field with his own company, including the sale of video games for smart phones. He said enough that I knew he was authentic and not a poser. He politely listened as Elsa and I explained our jobs; I simply said I worked for a large company doing special projects to support strategic investments that required me to travel a lot. He accepted that I was purposefully vague.

About fifteen minutes later, the jazz quartet started to play again. Tom asked me if he could dance with Elsa, and I just gestured to her. She nodded, held her hand up in consent, and off they went. Cindy and I followed to the dance floor.

Elsa

We spent the next three hours in the lounge at Divi Carina Bay Casino, only we didn’t gamble. Tom remained with us the whole time. His friends came over about an hour after we’d met, and he introduced them. One was soon to be a bridegroom, and the trip for the three of them was an upscale bachelor party. Tom’s two friends bid us goodbye, explaining that they wanted to go back into the casino and gamble the rest of the night away. Tom told us he wasn’t much of a gambler, and neither were the three of us it turned out.

At one point, Mark and I were dancing; he taunted, “So, do you want to be with Tom?” He had a lascivious grin on his face.

I teased back, “If I say yes, then you’ll think me a slut. If I say no, I miss my chance to experience a handsome man with no further commitments. If I say yes, I worry that my boyfriend who I love with my deepest being will think less of me, and that’ll be the end of our relationship. You decide for me. I don’t want to damage what we’ve already built. I hope you know how I feel about you. Tom would just be an idle curiosity.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.