Kinks - Cover

Kinks

Copyright© 2016 by starfiend

Chapter 5

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What would you do if you had a couple of embarrassing sexual 'kinks' but still wanted to go into space to fight the swarm? Toby was in just such a dilemma. However when a friend got into trouble, he just put that all to one side to help, even though his father got the opportunity to go, and to include him. Was he better off by staying?

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

Early Tuesday afternoon, Dad came home from work early, a wild look in his eyes. Within half an hour of getting home he had received three phone calls, and I think he also had a number of text messages and emails. And that was just in that time short time. He had also made half a dozen phone calls.

He took Mum into their bedroom and they were there for nearly half an hour before they called Joanne in. She worked in a school canteen, not my school, so she wasn’t working. Mum didn’t work. Ten minutes later Mum and Joanne left, and Dad called me in.

“Toby,” said Dad. “I’ve been trying and trying to delay the inevitable. I was hoping to delay it until May or June next year, because I wanted you to come with us. Now I find I can’t delay.” He took a deep breath. “I know all about you and Mrs Clarke and Talulah Evans. I know, understand and totally agree with her priorities. So I need to ask you a question.

“Do you want to take Mrs Clarke? In which case you’ll have to wait, or will you come with us? In which case you won’t be able to take her?”

“Mrs Clarke”, I said instantly.

He nodded slowly, a look of sadness, but also of understanding, on his face.

“Sorry,” I whispered. “But saving Talulah and her sister is very important to me. It has to be done right so that their father doesn’t get suspicious. If I pull out now it might mess up Mrs Clarke’s plans.”

“I’m so proud of you,” he said with a small sad smile. “You are definitely doing the right thing for her and for your friends. I know your mum will be sad though.”

“When are you going?”

“Tonight. There’s been an emergency and we need to leave fairly quickly.”

“Tonight?” I gasped, suddenly slightly scared. “Why? What’s happened?”

“In the last three days there’s been a bombing at a CAP testing centre in Texas, another in California and a third in New Jersey.”

“But that’s America. How does that affect us?”

“We don’t know. It might not, but after the second one, all complete pre-packs were advised to be ready for short-notice collection. About two hours ago I got notice that we would be collected at nine this evening and to be ready to go. We are complete now. We have eleven sponsors and we’ve sorted out all concubines and dependents. I was hoping you’d make the round dozen, but you’re not ready are you?”

“No. And I really do want to help Mrs Clarke and Talulah Evans.”

“All right. Let’s go downstairs.”

When I got downstairs I was surprised to see a male I didn’t know and a slightly younger woman.

“This is Michale and Rachel,” Mum told me. “He’s a good man and he’s taking Joanne.”

“Bonjour,” said the young man wirh a pleasant smile. “Hello.”

He was French, which at least partially explained my sister’s agreement. She was very much a Francophile.

Dad quickly picked up the keys to Mum’s MPV and left. He was back half an hour later with eight more people before rushing off once more.

A couple of hours later the house was full. Dad had done five trips, bringing about twenty-five people in total. The rest had either come by taxi or in a few cases had walked. Most had brought drinks and food, but nothing else. It had become a party.

Shortly before six in the evening, I suddenly realised that a few people were wearing less than they had been, and shortly after that most people were naked or close to it.

“You can if you want to,” Dad told me with a small smile. “But you don’t have to.”

“If I do?”

“Well, if you do, I’m sure there’ll be a few girls along to, erm, play with you shortly.” He grinned at me. Once again my jaw had dropped in surprise.

“Oh,” I gasped.

I looked around and was even more shocked to see Mum in just her knickers. To my utter amazement and, it has to be said, delight, Joanne was standing next to her dressed identically. I watched as they slowly stripped off. “Holy hell,” I muttered. I drank in the sight of my naked sister. She was as gorgeous as I’d always imagined.

Staring around I now saw that everyone was naked or almost naked, and those that weren’t quite naked, were heading that way rapidly. Most of the men had partial erections. Mine wasn’t partial. I was fully erect. That didn’t matter to me right then and I stripped off quickly.

Over the next hour and a bit I received five blow-jobs, three to completion, licked three pussies and fondled innumerable boobs and bums and pussies and female bodies in general. I saw lots of sex. Real sex. I saw Dad having sex with a woman I didn’t know, and I saw Joanne bouncing up and down on Michale, the man who was going to be her sponsor. She didn’t see me, but I watched her in awe for a while. Somehow her boobs were smaller than I had imagined, and she had a tiny tuft of pubic hair. She was as sexy as I’d imagined. I still wanted her and wondered whether I would get the chance this evening. I doubted it really, but I was going to try.

Then I saw Mum bent over the back of a chair and being fucked wildly, I had a slightly wicked thought. I made my way over to her and rubbed the head of my hard cock against her mouth.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. “Hello Toby,” she said, and promptly sucked me into her mouth. Her mouth was an utter delight, but after a few seconds of this she pushed me away. She held onto my hard cock with her soft hands as she began to wail her orgasm from the pounding in her pussy.

After she had relaxed, and her paramour of the moment had pulled free of her, she looked up at me with a grin. “Thank you love. That was amazing.”

“But I didn’t do anything.”

“Oh yes you did. You gave me your cock to hold and taste.” She began to stroke my cock, gently wanking me. “We can’t have sex,” she said, “even though I want to.” She pulled my cock back into her mouth and gently sucked and licked, lightly fondling my balls at the same time. After about a minute, she let go of me and stood slowly up. Smiling at me she drew me into a big hug.

“I like the taste and the feel of your cock,” she whispered. “And I love the feel of it against my tummy.” She held me for a while, not speaking, then let go. “Go find someone else,” she whispered.

I watched as she went to Dad and gave him a hug. At the time he was getting a blow job from a girl who I would soon find out was one of his concubines. When Mum got to him he gently pushed the young girl away. For the first and only time I saw my parents making love. It wasn’t the euw experience I had expected. It was loving and touching and moving and tender and very beautiful.

I spotted Joanne on her own by the door, and wandered over to her. “Hey Jo.”

She looked at me expressionlessly and for a moment I thought her usual coldness towards me was in full force. But then she softened, smiled, and put her arm around me. I returned the favour. A few minutes later, Jo turned to me and pulled me into a hug.

“To my total surprise,” she said, “I find I’m going to miss you.”

“I know I’m going to miss you all.”

“I never hated you,” she said softly. “I did resent you at first, but I soon got over that. Then you were too young, then I was at college, now...” She sighed and hugged me even tighter.

“At first I was cross with you for wanting me, for perving after me, but as you never did anything to hurt or harm me I got over it. All I ever really tried to do was not encourage you. Not give you false hope. I don’t want to have sex with you. Or with Dad. Incest gives me the squicks, but I don’t hate you.”

“I don’t hate you, either,” I said. “I do love you, as a sister.”

“And I love you, as a brother.”

I gave a brief huff of amusement.

“What?” she asked.

“Mum’s just sucked my cock. She didn’t give me a full blowjob, I didn’t come, but she said she enjoyed it. I know I did.”

Jo gave a similar huff of amusement. “I can feel your cock against my tummy, and it feels nice.”

“Your boobs against my chest feel equally nice.” I felt her smile. Gingerly I placed my hands on her firm bum. “And you have a nice bottom,” I added softly.

She pushed gently back from me and looked at me with a half smile. After a moment she took gentle hold of my hard cock and began to stroke. I quickly followed suit and began to lightly fondle her boobs, teasing her nipples. When I bent down to suck one of them she gave a groan, squeezing my cock slightly.

I straightened up again and looked at her. Her face was slightly flushed.

“You do have a lovely cock,” she murmured. “And if you weren’t my brother I could probably learn to love it a lot. But you are my brother, and that does give me squicks.” There was a brief pause. “However.”

She kneeled down and took my cock into her mouth. I don’t think she was quite such an accomplished cocksucker as Mum, but she was good. After a few seconds she stood up, her face filled with desire.

“If you want to touch my pussy, now is the only chance you get.”

“Can I lick you?”

She just grabbed me and moved to the stairway. Sitting on the third stair up, she spread her legs wide and pulled my face between them.

I sucked and licked her labia and her clit. I stuck a couple of fingers inside her pussy, and I even played with her anal opening, “Oh oh oh oh oh,” she cried out, then she was coming. I kept licking her until she pushed me away. “Too sensitive” she gasped.

I watched her, my cock as hard as it had ever been, as she slowly relaxed. After a few moments she grinned at me.

“You’ve had a lot of practice. I wish I’d known.”

I shook my head. “I’ve licked three pussies. Four now. All of them today. You are the only one to actually come though.”

“Wow,” she gasped. “Then you’re a natural.”

Her legs were still wide apart, though not as wide as they had been. I reached over and began to lightly stroke her pussy and her tiny patch of pubic hair. Jo shook her head sorrowfully and closed her legs, lifting my hand gently away. “No more,” she whispered. “We’re not going to fuck, and if I let you do any more, you might get ideas, and things might get horrible.”

I gave her a sad smile. “Okay. Maybe you’re right. I think I do want you.”

Slowly Jo stood up, and I stood up alongside her. She pulled me into another hug, then surprised me by kissing me soundly. “I love tasting my pussy on someone else’s face,” she grinned.

I laughed with her. “Love you,” I whispered. “I will miss you all.”

“Well,” said Jo softly, mischief in her eyes, “after today you can have all my knickers whenever you want them.”

She gave me a peck on the cheek and then left me staring after her in stunned shock. She’d known all along?

I sat down heavily, not sure what to say or do. I don’t really know how long I had sat there when I heard Dad’s voice. “Twenty-five minutes,” I heard his raised voice. “Twenty-five minutes folks. Let’s make sure we’re all ready in good time.”

I stood and wandered into the living room. Mum spotted me and came hurrying over. She gave me a big hug. My erection was a thing of the past now, but neither of us cared about that.

“I’ll miss you so much,” she whispered, hugging me tight. “I’m so proud of you. I hope you succeed in what you’re planning with your teacher. I hope you do manage to rescue that poor girl.

I returned the hug. I would miss her desperately and could feel tears and real emotion start to well up in me. I felt her give a little, almost desperate, chuckle.

“What?”

“Joanne just spent ten minutes telling me what you did to her with your tongue. I almost came out here and pinned you down and made you do it to me. But that wouldn’t be a good idea. Joanne doesn’t want to have sex with you. I do but I also know we mustn’t. If I let you lick me, I’d just know I’d have to fuck you, let you fuck me. That’s a barrier we can’t cross, no matter how much I want to.”

I had to be honest. “I suppose you know I wanted Jo? I’ve wanted her for a while?”

Mum pushed me away from her and looked me in the eyes. “We guessed as much,” she said with a soft smile.

“I never did anything though.”

Mum grinned. “Well, that’s not quite true is it?”

“What do you mean?”

“We’ve all known about your little, er, penchant for Joanne’s and my knickers.” She pulled me into another hug. “Joanne was angry and upset at first, but soon got over it. I was worried rather than angry, but I did some research and soon got over it as well. After tonight, well, we won’t be here, and we leave naked, so,” she grinned at me and then gave me a kiss.

“I’ve got another little surprise for you as well,” she said with a grin after she pulled away from me.

“Oh?” I asked suspiciously.

“That’s for a little later. Now, did you enjoy your afternoon?”

I smiled. “Yes. Sort of.”

“Why only sort of?”

“I’m still a virgin.”

Mum gave a soft smile. “I did wonder. There were at least two girls in there who wanted to have sex with you, but they said you didn’t let them. Were you hoping for someone specific?”

I shrugged. “Maybe.”

Mum smiled wryly. “Joanne maybe?”

I sighed. “Or Mrs Clarke.”

“Not me?” she smiled at me coquettishly. It looked so funny that I had to laugh.

“Well, maybe.”

“All right love,” Mum said, stroking my cheek. “I was only teasing.” She lightly stroked my cock, not masturbating me, just fondling me.

“Just over fifteen minutes,” called Dad’s voice. “Can someone,” he paused and soon appeared next to me. “Hello Toby love, will you do me a favour please?” He must have seen what Mum was doing as her hand was still on my cock, but he ignored it. Mum just continued to lightly stroke and play with my erection while Dad spoke.

“Get dressed quick and run up to number thirty-seven as fast as you can. There’s twenty seven people there, mostly under thirteens. Bring them here as quick as you can.” He glanced at his watch. “You have about seven minutes. Go.”

I scrambled. Luckily I’d put my clothes to one side and was quickly dressed. I’d barely got to the front gate however when I saw a long gaggle of people heading towards us. I recognised the two at the front. They were twin sisters, a few months older than me, the daughters of one of Dad’s closest friends.

“Are you coming here?” I asked, seeing that most of the people behind her were youngsters, but at the rear were three older people, including the twins’ parents.

They nodded together. “Yes,” they both said in unison.

“Oh, right, come on. Dad says there’s not much more time.”

The group all came in. The house was jam packed now.

Dad caught me as I came in. “Take all the under fourteens up to my bedroom. It’s the safest place for them at the moment, and it’s the biggest room upstairs. Find out who are the eldest, the twelve and thirteen-year-olds, and tell them to make sure none of the younger ones leave until they are called. Okay?”

I nodded and quickly led the group upstairs. I found two twelve-year-olds and two thirteen-year-olds, a boy and three girls, and explained what they had to do. “It won’t be for very long,” I assured them. I just hoped that was true.

I wandered back downstairs and noticed some of the adults tidying up the kitchen and living room. I was grateful. I’d have to finish off I guessed, but at least it was started. I also noticed that many people had started to dress again. Including both Jo and Mum.

There was a loud banging on the front door and, as I was next to it, I turned to open it. In any case I was, almost, the only adult fully dressed: Dad and one other bloke were fully dressed.

I opened it to find a couple of young men. They made me seem tiny, though I am five foot nine. The one at the front smiled. “Mr Simpson?”

“You want my dad,” I said, waving them to enter. They came in, closed the door, and to my surprise, locked it.

“Is there a back door?”

I nodded and took them through to the kitchen. Mum and another woman were outside sorting stuff into the rubbish bins. I poked my head through the door. “Mum?” I called. “You need to come inside.”

The two looked at me, dumped everything onto the floor, and hurried in. “Sorry love,” said Mum. “You’ll have to finish sorting that later.”

I nodded and one of the men closed and locked that door too. “No patio doors or anything like that?”

Both Mum and I shook our heads. “Just front and back doors, there’s no connecting door to the garage either,” Mum told them.

“Good. Make sure all the downstairs curtains and blinds are closed please. We quickly did so while one of the men opened a brief case and pulled out a large folded disk of material. “Stand clear,” he said.

He put it down in the middle of the kitchen floor. It turned red and moments later two women appeared on it. Both were as large as the two men, but still managed to look very attractive. One of the women and one of the men stayed by the disk. The other two herded those still in the kitchen into the living room. To say it was a little uncomfortable is an understatement. There were, I knew from what Dad had told me earlier, forty-five adults, excluding me and the Confederacy newcomers. Eleven sponsors with all their concubines. Their dependents were all upstairs.

The two newcomers stopped at the door and just looked in. “Fuck,” I heard the man say. “Hadn’t realised it was going to be quite this packed.”

Dad, who was at the front, spoke up. “This was the biggest place we could go and still be reasonably central to everyone who was coming.”

They nodded but otherwise ignored him.

“Might as well go alphabetically on sponsor surname,” the woman said. Her colleague nodded.

“Okay folks,” she spoke up. “My name is Connie, this is Dan. You all know why you’re here. We are going to call you out, one sponsor at a time, in alphabetical order. You must show your CAP card,” there were a few panicky noises at that. “You were told to bring your CAP card. Does anyone NOT have it here?”

For a moment no one said anything. “I’ve brought it with me, but it’s in my coat pocket and I can’t find my coat.” That was a male voice, but I didn’t recognise it, nor did I see who had spoken.

“Well anyone who’s not got it to hand had better find it before they are called,” Connie said crossly. “That should have been obvious. You were told you needed it, so you knew you would have to present it. It should be in your hand. I’ll give you all two minutes to find your cards. After that, tough.”

I think she actually gave them closer to five minutes before speaking up again.

“Right. Michael Adams and four. Out here please.”

Five people pushed their way out. The four women were wearing only their knickers; the man was fully dressed. From the sounds in the living room, it sounded like there were still a couple of people without their cards to hand.

I watched from the door as Connie spoke to the five. “Cards please,” she said calmly. Five cards were produced. She scanned them with some device, then nodded. She looked at the male. “Michael Adams, you have accepted service in the Confederacy. Do you still accept?

He nodded.

“Speak up please.

“I do.”

“Thank you.” She turned to the concubines, “Do each of you understand what you are getting into? What you will be accepting if you go with Michael here?”

They all nodded.

“You are, in effect, his property, his slaves, to do with as he pleases. You have few rights, technically not even to food, water or air, but you do have responsibilities. Do you all understand?”

They nodded again, slower this time.

“That said, if your master, your owner doesn’t treat you reasonably, that shows in his character and he may find himself reduced in score, even to becoming a concubine himself.” She looked at Mr Adams. “Do you understand?”

“I do.”

“Good. In that case please introduce me to your concubines, one at a time.”

As each concubine was introduced, Connie asked a similar question. “Do you accept Michael Adams as your sponsor, with all the responsibilities and duties that entails?”

Each said they did. One was his wife while the others did not appear to be related to him. They had different surnames, anyway.

“Do any of you have any dependents?”

“Three, they are all upstairs.”

She nodded and looked at me. “I understand you’re not going? Is that correct?”

I nodded. “Yeah.”

“Good. Stand at the bottom of the stairs, take the names of the dependents for each family group, then go and get them. Only the ones named though. No one else.”

“Okay.”

I was given the names, and went upstairs. The thirteen year old boy who had been acting as one of my monitors, and two other boys, one about eight, the other about five, followed me down.

“Right,” said Connie when the kids had arrived. “Concubines strip please and then all of you follow Dan into the kitchen.”

To my surprise, one of the women looked at me and winked as she slipped off her knickers. The five left, all four of the women dropping their knickers into my hands as they passed me. “Look after these for me,” the one who had winked said with a smile. Another grinned at me; the others just nodded. Connie looked a little surprised, no less than I was, but said nothing.

“John Franklin and two,” she called moments later.

John Franklin had his wife and her sister. They also had three dependents. Like the first group, the two women gave me their knickers, one giving me a kiss as she did so.

Next came Peter Hall and four, plus two dependents, then Andrew Jacobs and four. No dependents. All eight concubines gave me their knickers, three with a kiss or a hug as well.

Pauline Lipp and two. Plus three dependents. I was only expecting, well half expecting, one pair of knickers, but as she passed me, Pauline raised her skirt and slipped off her knickers, flashing her clean-shaven pussy at me. “Look after these,” she said with a laugh, giving me a smooching kiss.

Graham Morris plus four. This was the family that had been up the road with the kids. Graham was taking his wife, his twin daughters, and a friend of his wife. Connie was a little surprised, but as she asked the questions of each of them, I realised I knew exactly why this had been the family looking after the kids, even though they actually weren’t the ones who lived there.

Dad, and probably a number of others, did not approve of incest, though they accepted, reluctantly I suspect, that the Confederacy did allow it. If this family had been in with the orgy, it might have caused a bit of bother; but Dad had probably also been afraid it might give people ideas. I thought I now knew what a well-fucked woman looked like. The twins both looked well fucked and very satisfied. Actually, so did Graham’s other two women as well. I would have given a lot to have seen Graham fucking his daughters, Samantha and Alexandra.

Connie seemed to want to be absolutely sure, and asked both the twins three times if they were absolutely sure they wanted to be the sex slave of their own father. At the third asking, Samantha took her father’s hand and stuck it inside her knickers. Alexandra stuck her own hand into her father’s trousers, and was obviously holding his cock. “Yes.” They both said together.

I went and got their two dependents, but I was a bit worried now. The oldest dependent was now a nine-year old, and she was looking after eight other dependents, including two four-year-olds who were just starting to look like they might start a tantrum.

First Samantha then Alexandra gave me a smooching kiss as they gave me their knickers. Their mother and her friend had just given me a smile. Along with their knickers of course. “Be very careful with those particular knickers,” Alexandra whispered to me. “There’s a present inside them I think you’ll like. A lot.” She and her sister gave a little giggle and scurried off. The twins were very pretty. Very sexy.

“Michale Olwyn and two.” Joanne was one of the two. As she passed me she gave me a huge hug. “When I give you my knickers, will you put them on for me please?”

“Um,” I gasped.

“Please?” she whispered, hot tears running down her cheeks and onto my neck.

“Yes.” I said.

She relaxed the tight hug, and even before Connie had started to talk she had taken her knickers off and passed them to me. With a deep, shaky, breath I stripped off and put them on. Both Connie and Dan looked at me in complete surprise. A few other people looked at me in surprise also, but most just smiled, a few of the women even blowing wolf whistles or clapping.

“She’s my sister,” I said.

Connie just stared at me.

“And no,” I said, suddenly thinking I knew what she was thinking. “We don’t, we have never had sex.”

“Okay.” Connie turned to Michale, Jo’s sponsor, and began her normal spiel. There were no dependents.

Jo gave me another hug as she left. “I’ll miss you,” she said.

“I’ll miss you too. Love you.”

She smiled. “Love you too. I now almost, but only almost, wish we had had sex.”

John Reed plus two and one dependant was next, both women giving me hugs and kisses along with their knickers.

Dad was called next, but when he came out, he came out alone. “Would you mind if we went last?” he asked Connie. “This is, was, our home and it’s our son that will be staying. “We’d just like a few moments alone, at the end, to say goodbye.”

Connie looked at him for a moment. “All right.”

She called for Stewart Thackerey plus four and one dependent, then Steven Walters plus two and three dependents. Again all six women gave me a hug and a kiss along with their knickers. Two of them even fondling my panty covered cock.

The last four dependents, one boy and three girls between four and eight, were all sitting at the top of the stairs, waiting. But now it was only Mum and Dad plus three other women, two of whom I did vaguely recognise from Dad’s office.

“I’ve left my wallet in the bedside table,” Dad told me, “along with my debit card and pin. There’s no balance on my credit card so I’ve cut it up just to be safe. It’s in an envelope along with your mother’s. Please send them back to the bank.”

I nodded.

“There should be about fifty quid in my wallet, there’s nearly a thousand in the bank. Be frugal. It won’t last long.” I nodded again. He grinned at me. “Go around and see how many wallets and purses you can find from people who have just left. You might find a bit more. Go through everything carefully. If it looks valuable, get someone, Mrs Clarke maybe, to help you sell it. You’ll need the money. The mortgage is paid for the next year, but you might have to think about selling up well before then. The gas and electric will easily eat into what funds you do have, so it’s even more important that you turn everything off.”

Dan interrupted him. “We have a package of help for people like him. If he’s careful it alone should keep him going for about eighteen months to two years.”

Dad looked at him with gratitude. “Thank you.”

He turned back to me and gave me a hug. “I love you,” he said with a whisper.

“Love you too Dad.”

Then it was Mum’s turn. “I’m so proud of you,” she whispered, hugging me close. She slipped off her knickers and handed them to me. She didn’t have to ask. I knew. I slipped Joanne’s off, and slipped Mum’s on. “Thank you love,” she whispered, looking at me as I slowly erected. Then she hugged me one more time. I pressed my silky nylon covered cock against her naked belly. “I do want you,” I whispered.

“I know,” she replied. “And that’s why we can’t. I want you as well.” It was true. In that moment I had realised that no matter how much I had wanted Jo, I had wanted my mother more. What’s more, Mum had known of my desires long before I had known.

I felt Mum slip her hand onto my cock. She held it tight. “The truth is love, I’ve wanted your cock ever since I found out you wanted my knickers.”

“I thought I wanted Joanne.”

“You did, but we both knew you wanted me more, but, because you hadn’t realised, there was nothing we could do.”

I looked at her in surprise. “You mean, if I had known I’d wanted you,”

“Yes,” she said, interrupting me. “But only since we got our CAP scores. If you had decided to come with us, we would have suggested you take an older woman, and I would have volunteered. If you had said yes, you and I might have been making love since then. Now it’s too late.”

She didn’t react even slightly when I slipped one hand between her legs and tried to stroke her pussy.

“What about Dad?” I asked after a few moments. Her pussy felt warm and wet.

“He knew. He wasn’t best pleased, but he wouldn’t have done anything. He loves us both and would have accepted it. He didn’t want Jo and Jo didn’t really want him. She wouldn’t have been opposed to it had it been necessary, but didn’t want it. Likewise she wouldn’t have been totally opposed to going with you, but didn’t really want that either.”

She looked at me with a sad smile. “You and me, however, that’s totally different. If things had fallen out differently I’d have been more than happy to go with you. Your father and I both recognised that you should have an older woman and Greg would easily have found someone to replace me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.