Incestuous Harem
Chapter 18: Bred by Our Brother

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Bred by Our Brother - Clint decides to take charge of the women in his family in the wake of his dad's death, dominating his cousin (16), his mother, his aunt, his older sister (18), his younger sister (14), and his younger cousin (15).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Clint Elliston

Shock and pleasure shot through me, my cock unloading a final squirt of cum into Lee’s hungry mouth as Melody kissed me and hugged me. My mind didn’t want to work. I had one half-sister swallowing my cum, after swallowing my piss, and the other kissing me, hugging me, excited by the news she had just proclaimed.

I had just woken up. I had just cum hard.

I was going to be a father.

“Really?” I groaned, my hand still gripping Lee’s short, black hair, her mouth sucking on my cock, drawing out the last bit of cum while she shuddered in orgasmic delight herself. Her two weeks abstaining from orgasms, her punishment for being a brat, was over.

“Yep,” Melody said, her blonde hair bouncing about her shoulders as she stepped back, brandishing the pregnant test. The pink line was quite clear on the display. “Pink line makes me preggers.”

“Holy shit,” I groaned. I had told my women I wanted to breed them. It was so hot saying it as my cock pumped in them, and then to hear them beg for my seed, to be knocked up by their brother or son or nephew... “Fuck, that’s wonderful.”

“You don’t sound like it’s wonderful,” Melody said, hands going to her hips, pulling the jacket she wore over her naked body tight against her torso.

“Just shocked. I mean ... It’s only been two-and-a-half weeks.”

“You must have knocked me up almost right away,” she grinned the nudged her shoulder into nine. “Missed my period two days ago. Pretty certain yesterday, but I thought I’d wait to see if I woke up bleeding before using the test.”

I grimaced. I didn’t need to hear about that.

“Wow,” Lee said, popping her mouth off my dick. “That’s wonderful, Mistress! I’m so jealous.”

Melody looked down at Lee. “So, the two weeks is up?”

I nodded my head, still in a daze. I was going to be a father. Me. And with my half-sister. I stared at her, face framed by her blonde hair, such joy in her hazel eyes. She was thrilled about this. And there was something envious in Lee’s tone.

“Well, brat,” Melody said, grabbing her younger sister’s short, black hair. “I really have to pee.”

“Oh, yes, Mistress,” Lee moaned, the humiliation slut eager to be degraded further. She got off on drinking piss and being spanked.

As Melody pulled Lee’s head between her thighs, rubbing her shaved pussy on Lee’s lips, Pam burst into the room. “There you are, Clint!”

Our Asian half-sister—my father was a stud—rushed to me. She wore a beige jacket that fell down to her knees, her legs bare beneath. Her face was round, her glasses perched on her face. She also had contacts, but I liked her in the glasses. And she liked to make me happy. Publicly, she was my girlfriend.

And Melody’s.

That caused no amount of gossip at our high school.

And there, in her hand, was an identical pregnancy test with a pink line on it. “I’m pregnant, Clint! You’re going to be a daddy!”

My jaw dropped. Both of them? Questions shot through my mind about the logistics of the situation. How would we explain it to others? We were still in school. What if other members of the family were pregnant?

“Holy shit,” I muttered again as Melody let out a wanton moan, her piss splashing into Lee’s mouth.

“We’ll be pregnant together,” groaned Melody, pleasure fluttering across her face as she pissed in her younger sister’s mouth.

Pam was already throwing herself at me as she turned in shock to Melody. “You, too?” she gasped, her body crashing into mine. I hugged her out of reflex. This was ... incredible. I knocked them both up. Dad had come close to knocking up Aunt Vicky and Mom at the same time. They gave birth to Melody and me a month apart. And Ms. Hiragawa, Pam’s mom, had her a month and a half later.

“Shit,” I said, holding Pam, staring at nothing as my mind struggled to work.

“He doesn’t sound happy,” Pam said, glancing at Melody.

“He looks like we hit him in the head with a 2x4,” giggled Melody. “Perv’s been talking about breeding us for nearly three weeks, and now that he’s done it, he’s freaking out.”

“Such a shock,” Pam said, nuzzling to me. “But don’t worry. We’re a family. We’ll handle it.”

“A family,” I said, some of the shock wearing off. “We need to get the entire family together. We have to talk about this. Plan. Come up with stories. I mean, I can knock up Pam, but Melody...”

“I’m your cousin,” she said. Officially, Lee and Melody were my cousins, their “father” a deadbeat who ran out on my Aunt Vicky while she was pregnant with Lee. Being cousins was only slightly less incestuous than brother and sister.

And still illegal.

Melody shivered. “As much as I want you to lick me to orgasm, you filthy brat, we have a family meeting. Go get everyone up.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Lee said, hopping to her feet, trickles of yellow piss dribbling down her chin towards her neck. She didn’t wipe them up as she charged off.

Then Melody threw herself at me, hugging Pam and me both. I put my arm around her, holding both my pregnant women. My queen and my concubine. Two of the three women I loved-loved. I cared for all the women of my family, but Alicia, Melody, and Pam were the three I thought of as my ... wives. The others were my sex slaves or, in Zoey’s case, the older sister I banged.

Like we were fuck-buddies.

Stefani, her girlfriend, was included in that. We were siblings with benefits. Of course, she understood she had to follow the rules while living in my house, and I hoped she would never leave the harem.

“So you’re both pregnant,” I said, still blinking. “It’s really wonderful. I’m thrilled. It’s just...”

“Reality is setting in,” Melody said.

I nodded my head.

“Well, let’s go talk to everyone. We have to figure this out.” I took a deep breath. “I can’t have you all pregnant at once.”


Alicia Elliston

“But ... I have to wait, too?” I protested as I sat at the dinner table with the rest of the family, Melody and Pam sitting on Clint’s right and left. The whole harem was here, Mom and Zoey, Stefani and Ms. Hiragawa, Aunt Vicky and Lee. They had just made their announcement and Clint’s decision. I was both so happy for Melody and Pam and so jealous that I wasn’t pregnant.

My period started this morning. The women in the family were all on a pretty close cycle.

“You have to wait,” Clint said, nodding his head. “If everyone comes up pregnant, questions will be asked. They will as it is. We need to come up with a lie for the father of Melody’s child. We can’t have people knowing about the incest.”

“Well, you can be the father,” I said, leaning back. “I mean, you can’t be for Mom or Zoey or me. Or even Aunt Vicky. But you can for Melody or Lee, big brother...”

Clint frowned at me. “What are you talking about?”

“There are 19 states where first cousins can marry legally,” I said. “Including California. And there are a further 20 states that allow first cousins to cohabitate and have sexual relations.”

Clint blinked. “What?”

“Really?” Melody said. “I thought like even second cousins was illegal.”

“Really,” I nodded and pushed up my glasses. “I researched it when we all first started.”

“Well, that does simplify things,” Mom said. “Pam and her mother use a different gynecologist, so the doctors shouldn’t ever learn that Clint has knocked up two separate girls.”

“What about at school?” Zoey asked, leaning back. “Clint can say he knocked up Pam, but what about Melody?”

“Let everyone know,” Melody said, reaching out and taking Clint’s hand. “If it’s legal, then there are no problems.”

“It’s all legal,” Alicia said, nodding her head.

“People will gossip,” Stefani pointed out, the redhead sitting next to Zoey. It was so beautiful that they were out now. Stefani’s family had disowned her for loving Zoey, but she lived with us now anyways. And they were so cute together.

And I had another big sister to love. And fist.

“So birth control,” Clint said. “Everyone needs to get on it.”

I blinked, looking up. “But...”

“Everyone, Princess.” He stared at me. “Don’t worry. One day, you’ll have my child.”

He reached out across the table, past Melody, to take my hand. I smiled at him and nodded my head. I was a good little sister. But I wanted it now. I was so jealous of Melody and Pam. Ooh, why didn’t Clint’s sperm take in my womb? We all must have been fertile around the same time.

“No problem for Stefani and me,” Zoey shrugged. “We’re on the pill.”

“I stopped taking it after your father’s death,” Mom said.

“I didn’t.” Aunt Vicky shrugged. “Habit.”

“After school, Mom and Aunt Vicky, take Lee and Alicia down to your doctor and get them on birth control.”

“Fine, Master,” Lee pouted. I could tell she wanted to be a brat right now. She really wanted to have our big brother’s baby. I understood. I wanted it so badly.

“And birth control tests for everyone to make sure no one else is pregnant,” Ms. Hiragawa said. “I’ll bring them home tonight from the drug store.”

“Good,” Clint nodded, taking a deep breath. He was so commanding.

“It does mean no having vaginal intercourse with your Mom, Alicia, Lee, and myself,” Ms. Hiragawa said, “until our next periods, Master.”

“What?” big brother said.

“Perv,” Melody said. “You’ll just have to enjoy the rest of us until then. And their mouths and asses.”

“I love it up the ass, Master,” Lee moaned. “Especially without lube!”


Cheryl Elliston

“The doctor will be with you in a few minutes,” the nurse said as she slipped out of the exam room.

Melody, in her bra and panties, stretched out on the exam table, her blonde hair in a tight braid draped over her shoulder. Her toes wiggled as she stared up at the ceiling, her hand rubbing on her stomach. It was her first prenatal checkup. It had been eight weeks since her last period, though you couldn’t tell she was pregnant with that flat stomach.

“It’s never a few minutes,” Melody said. “Not with Dr. Wilson.”

My sister snorted a laughter as she sat on the exam chair beside my son. A grin crossed Clint’s face as he stood up. He looked good in his t-shirt stretched over his muscular body, his jeans fitting snug, his cock bulging the front. “Well, we should find a way to pass the time.”

“Oh, how, Sir?” I asked, shivering in delight.

“Slaves, suck your master’s cock,” Melody moaned, sitting up, rubbing her thighs together. “I’d join it, but...”

“Dr. Wilson might freak out if she finds a little extra inside you,” Clint grin. “Big perv.”

Melody gave a wicked giggle as I rose from my seat, a shudder of excitement passing through me. This was so risky. We knew Dr. Wilson. Bernice had been the OB/Gyn to Vicky and me since I was pregnant with Zoey. Back then she was just opening her practice, only a few years older than us. I had seen her pregnant with her own children. I knew her.

And if she walked in on Vicky and me sucking my son’s cock ... It would be awkward.

But the thrill made it even more exciting. And I could tell that Clint savored skirting the edge of discovery. He had relished his school learning that he was also dating Melody and had knocked both girls up. There were whispers about our family. Vicky had heard them. People wondered if he did other things with other members of the family.

It was so dangerous, but it made everything so much more exciting.

I fell to my knees before my son. He was so strong and hunky. My sister and I reached out, unzipping his jeans. I shuddered at the rasp. And then his cock popped out, so thick and hard, throbbing, needing to be serviced.

“Oh, suck his cock, you naughty slaves,” moaned Melody, the exam table creaking. Was she masturbating?

I bet she was.

My sister and I pressed our faces together, her cheek so smooth on mine. My dyed-blonde hair merging with my sister’s black as we attacked his cock. We had to hurry. We couldn’t get caught. My pussy clenched at just the problems that would cause.

“That’s it, you sluts,” grinned Clint as our tongues ran up the shaft of his cock to the throbbing tip. “Better hurry. You don’t want to get us in trouble.”

“No, Master,” Vicky moaned.

“Mommy-slut wouldn’t do that to her big, strong son.”

“Then make me cum,” he growled, hands seizing our hair. “Suck me.”

“Yes, Sir,” my sister and I moaned in unison.

I loved serving a man with my sister. I missed Clinton so much, but serving our son was the next best thing. Every few weeks, I dreamed of my husband. I liked to tell him about all the naughty things his son made me do.

My pussy aching, my sister and I licked the tip of his cock, swirling about his crown. His precum leaked out salty, coating our tongues and lips. We nuzzled at his cock, moaning, Vicky’s hand stroking his dick, mine playing with his balls.

The exam table creaked more, the paper covering it, crinkling and tearing as Melody played with herself. She moaned, breathy and excited. I knew she watched us pleasure her brother, her man, her king.

I stared up at my strong son, loving the domination in his eyes. I loved sucking his cock with my sister. Our tongues danced over his cock, brushing, caressing each other. Our lips met, kissed around his cock. It was so naughty. Clint groaned louder, loving our display.

A door opened outside. Footsteps padded down the hall. Was it coming to our room?

I engulfed the tip of Clint’s cock. My pussy clenched. I didn’t panic. I didn’t try and pull away. I was my son’s slave. I would do anything. I would let him fuck me for all the world to see. To ram that wonderful cock into my pussy.

Thank god I was on the pill again and could enjoy my son in every way.

“Suck his cock, sister-slut,” moaned Vicky as my cheeks hollowed. Her mouth moved down his shaft. “Make him cum into that slutty mouth. You want it. You’re such a pathetic whore. You want to drink your son’s cum.”

“So pathetic, Aunt Cheryl,” groaned Melody. “Oh, yes. Suck him. Hurry before you’re caught. You’ll be spanked so hard if we’re discovered.”

“So hard,” growled Clint, his hand tightening in my hair.

I obeyed. I sucked my son’s cock as hard as I could. My cheeks hollowed. My mouth bobbed. I slid my lips up and down his dick. I made as powerful a suction as I could. I made sure he enjoyed it. That he loved every second of my mouth loving his dick. Making him squirm and growl. Letting him feel the pleasure his Mommy-slut gave.

Pleasure crossed his face as I sucked and bobbed. My sister’s lips found his balls, kissing and sucking on them. She moaned, loving them. I pulled my hand away, letting her have access as I took more and more of my son’s cock.

“That’s it, Mommy-slut,” he growled, “swallow every inch of my cock. I want you gagging on it, whore.”

“Yes,” hissed Melody. “Gag on my man’s cock. I want his cum shooting down your throat. He deserves it. He gave me a baby.”

The table creaked louder. Melody must be frigging her pussy hard. I imagined her hand shoved into her sky-blue panties, rubbing hard at her pregnant pussy, fingers plunging into her hole. Her round breasts bouncing in her bra, moans escaping her clenched teeth as the pleasure built in her core.

My mouth sank down Clint’s cock. The crown brushed the back of my throat. I relaxed, taking more and more of his dick. I didn’t have a gag reflex any longer. My son groaned as his cock slid down my gullet. I breathed through my nose as I worked farther and farther down his shaft. I pressed my lips into his wiry, dark pubic hair.

“Yes,” he groaned.

“You naughty sister-slut,” Vicky moaned as she nuzzled at his balls. “Make him cum so hard.”

“Better hurry,” Clint panted, pulling back on my hair, sliding my mouth up his cock.

And then he fucked my mouth.

I loved it. Vicky leaned back, moaning her encouragement as Clint pounded my mouth. He thrust his cock in over and over, balls swinging, cracking into my chin. I savored it. My tongue swirled about the crown of his dick as he pounded me hard.

And then he ripped his cock out of my mouth and slammed it into Vicky’s. My sister moaned, cheeks hollowing as she sucked his cock. He drove it down her throat. She took it like the slutty champ she was.

“Yes, yes, yes, fuck my sister’s mouth. Ooh, my big, strong son is fucking her mouth. You have to cum down her throat.”

Another door opened and closed. Footsteps echoing. Was it Dr. Wilson heading for our door?

“Hurry up and make him cum, Mom,” moaned Melody. “You pathetic whore. Hurry. I’ll spank you just as hard as Aunt Cheryl.”

“Yes,” Clint groaned, staring at the door.

The footsteps came nearer.

Clint ripped his cock out of my sister’s mouth, leaving her shuddering, saliva dribbling down her chin. I opened wide. Clint rammed his dick down my gullet in a single thrust, his balls smacking against my chin.

The footsteps passed us.

I sucked hard as he drew back. My tongue caressed his dick. I stared up into his eyes—my son’s dark, strong eyes—as he pounded me. His face twisted with pleasure, coming closer and closer to cumming.

Then he was fucking Vicky’s mouth while I gasped for breath. My throat burned. He fucked us hard. Vicky gurgled on his cock, her lips forced into his pubic hair. The thwack of his balls cracked through the room, joining the wet plunge of Melody’s fingers.

“Cum in their mouths, Clint,” Melody moaned. “Please, please, cum!”

“Yes,” Clint growled.

Door closed. Heels clicked. Not footsteps, heels. It was Dr. Bernice this time.

Clint slammed his cock into my mouth and unloaded. “Take it, Mom. Fuck, you are such a slut.”

His cum splashed into my mouth. He grunted with each one. The clicking heels came closer and closer. I swallowed his cum as fast as I could. Melody moaned her orgasm in the background, cumming on her fingers. I savored the flavor of my son’s salty jizz.

He kept spurting, so excited.

The heels paused outside the door. A chart rustled.

She was about to walk in.

“Yes,” groaned Clint as the final blast of cum shot into me.

I swallowed and then stood. Vicky’s hands already moving, zipping Clint up. The door opened. I whirled, my face flushed, my pussy on fire. Clint sat down in the chair. Vicky darted to her daughter’s bed, grabbing Melody’s right hand, sticky with the pregnant girl’s juices.

“Melody,” Dr. Bernice Wilson said, staring at her chart as she walked in. I licked my lips, tasted something salty.

I gathered it before she looked up.

“So ... you’re pregnant at sixteen.”

“Yep,” Melody said, sounding proud.

“Okay,” the doctor said, no judgment in her tone. “And it’s been eight weeks since your last menstrual period?”

“Yep,” Melody nodded, rubbing her stomach.

Dr. Wilson turned to my sister. “Vicky, it’s nice to see you.”

“You, too, Doctor,” Vicky beamed. “We’re all so happy for Melody.”

Dr. Wilson didn’t raise an eyebrow. If she thought our excitement for a teenage pregnancy was unusual, she didn’t show it. Then she looked around the room. “Oh, hi, Cheryl, come to support your niece?”

I nodded my head.

“And is this young man the father?”

“I am,” Clint said. “Clint Ellison.”

The doctor blinked. “Your son, Cheryl?”

I nodded, beaming at my son. “They’ve been in love since they were kids.”

Dr. Wilson’s eyes went unfocused. “They’re ... first cousins.”

“It’s perfectly legal in the state of California,” I added. “And studies show that there’s little danger of genetic problems with first cousins. So long as they aren’t double cousins.” I tried not to smile. They were far closer than double cousins. Butt the genetic risks were low if you didn’t have any major health problems in the family.

“Okay,” Dr. Wilson said. “I try not to judge...” She blinked again, staring at Clint and Melody. He moved to the table and took her left hand. Melody gave him a happy smile. The doctor shook her head. “Okay, let’s ... Exam, right? We’re here to make sure that everything’s healthy and...” Her words trailed off, and she shook her head again. “I mean, everything’s going to be healthy, this is just a ... precaution and...” She fanned her face. “Is it hot in here? You all look as flushed as I feel.”

I giggled, still tasting my son’s salty cum on my lips. “It’s pretty hot in here.”


Melody Samuels

“Oh, my god, I have to pee again,” I groaned. I wanted to keep masturbating. It was so hot watching Alicia fist Zoey and Stefani. We were celebrating Clint’s seventeenth birthday in style—an orgy for the whole family. He was fucking our moms in the other room, their moans echoing. And Pam and her mother were having some quality time together.

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy. I just couldn’t hold it in any longer.

I groaned as I stood up. At six months pregnant, my belly was round. My breasts were full and plump, my nipples darker than they used to be. I gained my feet, my bladder so full. My daughter pressed on it as she shifted inside of me.

“Lee, get that bratty mouth over here.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Lee moaned, crawling across the room. She had a vibrating butt plug shoved up her ass, the hums muffled to a dull buzz. Her face was flushed as she fought against her orgasm.

“Yes, yes, yes, fist me,” gaped Stefani, her red hair flying as she sat on the couch next to Zoey. The pair both had their legs spread, arms around each other’s shoulders, and Alicia’s fists buried in their pussies.

My fourteen-year-old sister worked her fists faster and faster, pumping them in and out of the two eighteen-year-olds’ pussies. Alicia’s cute ass wiggled, her brown pigtails bouncing as she put her whole body into the effort.

Lee reached me. She nuzzled her face into my pussy. I groaned as her hungry lips found my wet pussy. She nuzzled, licking through my folds until she found my urethra. I rubbed my stomach, leaned my head back, and groaned.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.