Incestuous Harem - Cover

Incestuous Harem

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12: Big Sis is Horny

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Big Sis is Horny - Clint decides to take charge of the women in his family in the wake of his dad's death, dominating his cousin (16), his mother, his aunt, his older sister (18), his younger sister (14), and his younger cousin (15).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Leann “Lee” Samuels

My mouth lingered with the nasty taste of pussy and pee. Alicia’s fresh juices smeared across my mouth, mixing with her urine. After bullying my half-sisters for years—thinking she was only my fourteen-year-old cousin—she was eager to get all the revenge she could on me.

And I loved it.

It was so humiliating to drink her pee and lick her pussy. I must be the only straight woman in the family. I’d rather eat cum and suck cock then devour a pussy. But being forced to made me so wet. My freshly shaved pussy dripped down my thighs as I scampered after Alicia, the pair of us eager to see the fun happening in the master bedroom.

Master was the right word. My older half-brother Clint was in there. My Master. He had spanked my ass so hard two days ago and shown me who I really was—a pain and humiliation slut. A filthy cunt who needed to be controlled, dominated, and degraded.

Damn, my pussy was wet.

“Big brother,” Alicia moaned, bursting into the room ahead, her light brown hair drawn into a pair of pigtails that danced behind her. Her petite body and underdeveloped breasts made her look younger than fourteen.

“Damn,” I groaned as I followed her in.

Clint drew his cock out of Pam’s pussy. He had just deflowered the Asian girl, his public girlfriend and newest member of the harem. His cum, pinkish with her virgin blood, stained the thick, black bush covering her pussy. My bush used to look like that. Thick and dark. Now I was shaved bare.

Everyone at school knew it, too.

As I stared at that pussy, my older sister Melody shuddering on Pam’s mouth, I blurted out, “Can I eat the creampie, Master?” It would be so humiliating to lick a freshly deflowered cunt clean of my Master’s incestuous cum. My pussy clenched. “Please, please, please.”

“No,” Melody commanded, sweeping back her blonde braid off her shoulder. Her breasts, nice and round, heaved as she moved. She had bigger tits than me and only a year separated us in age. Mine were small, not the budding mounds Alicia had, but little mounds that you could cup. Alicia and I definitely took after Dad’s side of the family. My mom, Aunt Cheryl, and my older half-sister Zoey were all stacked.

“Please,” I moaned, licking my lips.

“That’s my creampie, slut,” Melody grinned. “I’m claiming it.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said immediately, though a part of me thought about being a brat. But my ass was still tender from the spanking on Saturday. Another day, at least, before I could be a brat and earn another painful spanking.

Damn, I was wet.

Clint rolled onto his back, a muscular sixteen-year-old hunk with dark eyes and a strong jaw. His dick was half-hard, covered in pinkish juices. “You can lick my cock clean of her pussy juices.”

“Yes, Master,” I moaned. It was covered in nasty pussy juices. And I would have to lick them all up. I couldn’t spare a single drop.

I raced to the bed and jumped on it with a laugh, my short, black hair swaying about my face. I landed, bedsprings creaking. I hurried between his legs as Alicia flounced onto the bed on beside me, crawling up to Pam’s face, her tongue still licking at my older sister’s pussy.

“Big brother, can your girlfriend lick my pussy. Please, please, please. I want to feel her lick my cunny.” Alicia put on a girlish pout, giving Clint such a puppy dog look.

“Yes,” he groaned. “Melody, our princess still has a hot cunny.”

“Mmm, fine,” Melody sighed. “He spoils you, Cupcake.”

Alicia grinned and nodded her head. She was so spoiled. Melody dismounted Pam, and Alicia eagerly took her place. She stared down at Pam, her lips smeared with pussy juices, and beamed. “Hi. Did my big brother fuck you so hard?”

“So hard,” Pam moaned.

“Yay!” cheered Alicia.

I leaned down and took my first lick of Clint’s cock. Pam’s cunt tasted tart. I shuddered. It was so humiliating to lick his cock covered in another girl’s pussy. But I did it for him. And because my pussy was on fire. My tongue dragged up his cock, gathering more and more of her tart juices. I pulled my tongue in, swirling the cream through my mouth before swallowing.

My nasty cunt clenched.

Alicia squirmed on Pam’s face, gasping as the Asian girl devoured her pussy. Melody moved around the bed, kneeling beside me. She gave me a wicked grin before she buried her face into Pam’s pussy and willingly licked it, gathering up all the yummy cum and pussy juices.

I licked harder, dragging my tongue up to the tip of Clint’s cock, swirling about the spongy crown. He groaned, staring down at me. Alicia’s gasps sang through the room. Her nipples were hard, her budding mounds hardly jiggling as she squirmed and moaned, grinding her shaved pussy on Pam’s mouth.

“Yes, yes, yes, lick my cunny!”

Clint’s dick throbbed in my hand. He groaned again.

I pleased him. That made my pussy even wetter. I sucked on the tip.

“So, Lee, I’ve been hearing rumors about you all day long.” His hand reached down, caressing my short, black hair.

“I was pretty naughty today,” Lee grinned. “I’m glad the rumors are spreading. You should see what they say about me on my Facebook wall.”

Clint grabbed his discarded jeans and pulled out his phone while I sucked on his cock. He scrolled through it then smiled. “What a nasty cunt. I can’t believe I was friends with her.”

“Wanted us all to eat her rancid, fish taco.” Clint laughed. “That’s from Carmelita.”

My pussy clenched. Carmelita was sorta my friend. Well, not any longer. I was friends with her to avoid being bullied. Now she had a new person to pick on—me. I savored it, sucking harder on Clint’s dick, his shaft swelling in my mouth.

He kept reading comments:

“I want to hit that cunt hard. Fuck her raw and leave her dripping wet.”

“I’d tear that pussy up.”

“Eww, what a freak. I can’t believe you masturbated before us all.”

“Slut!”

“Whore!”

“Dyke!”

Clint grinned, looking down from his phone. “Everyone at school will know. And what will you tell them if they ask why you did it?”

I popped my mouth off. “That I had a nasty bush, and my Master wanted me to shave it off and let everyone know I was smooth and bare now.”

“Damn,” Clint groaned. “You deserve a reward for obeying my orders.” His finger slid across the screen. “All these comments. All these nasty messages. Everyone knows you’re a slut.”

“A nasty cunt who is disgusting,” moaned Alicia.

“A bratty skank with a rancid pussy,” laughed Melody.

I moaned so loud, drinking it in. My pussy was on fire.

“I bet she’s got a hot cunny right now,” moaned Alicia, humping Pam’s mouth. “So hot. Just dripping wet. You’re so pathetic, Lee. I can’t believe we’re sisters.”

“I do have a hot pussy,” I moaned. I stared at Clint. What was my reward?

“Want to fuck my cock?” he asked.

I nodded my head.

“Straddle me and go for a ride. You can cum as much as you want.”

“Thank you, Master,” I squealed.

I moved up his body, grasping his cock. I rose on my legs, bringing his dick to my pussy. I rubbed him against my folds, swirling the tip around, shuddering as I felt my brother’s cock. He grabbed my hips, stopping me from impaling myself.

“What?” I blinked. I so wanted to be a brat right now and just fuck my pussy down his cock.

“I don’t want to look at your disgusting face,” he said. I saw it in his eyes how much he really cared for me. He insulted me because he knew I needed it, loved it. He didn’t love me like Alicia or Melody, or maybe even Pam. Not that sugary love. No, he loved me as his slave. His depraved slut. I was his depraved slut.

Oh, Clint was the best brother in the world. I loved my Master. I hoped he degraded me to the day I died.

I spun around and slammed my nasty pussy on his cock.

Clint groaned as my cunt engulfed him. My back arched, my hands sliding up to cup my small tits. I pinched my nipples, my twat tightening on him as the pleasure surged through my body. I rose on his shaft, squeezing the entire time.

He made such hot sounds. My nasty cunt pleasured him. I pleasured my big brother Master.

I slammed down him again, taking him to the root, loving how much he filled my fifteen-year-old snatch. My hips wiggled, the friction building as I slid up and then came back down. Over and over, pumping, writhing, needing that hot release to explode through me.

“Yes, yes, yes, Master,” I moaned. “Oh, Master, your dick ... Oh, your dick is amazing.”

“So fuck him,” Alicia moaned. “Fuck big brother’s cock with your nasty pussy. And thank him for even sticking his dick in you.”

“Yes,” I gasped. “Thank you, Master, for fucking my nasty twat.”

“You’re welcome, brat.” He smacked my ass. “My brat. Oh, I can’t wait to humiliate you next.” I slammed down his dick and came.

My pussy spasmed on his dick. I gasped and moaned, squirming on him, stirring his dick through me. The pleasure boiled hot, shuddering through me. I rode him faster and faster, drinking in the pleasure. He told me I could cum as much as I wanted.

So I would ride him hard and fast.

My moans and gasps exploded out of me as my pussy writhed about his dick. I slammed up and down him. Over and over. The pleasure kept rippling through me. Orgasm after orgasm rippled out my cunt and through my body.

“Oh, my god, Master! I love your cock!”

“Best cock in the world,” Melody moaned.

“Yes,” Pam hissed, voice muffled.

“Big brother’s dick is amazing!”

“Fuck, you girls spoil me,” growled Clint. His hands seized my hips. He bounced me up and down on his cock.

My spasming pussy milked his dick. I wanted his cum in me. I wanted to be bred by him. I wasn’t on any birth control. His next load might be the one to breed my fertile cunt. Maybe he already had. He had fucked me a few times over the weekend.

I pinched my nipples harder, moaning without thought. The words poured out of my mouth as my body heaved and thrashed. It was so good. So hot. My mind melted into putty as I rode his wonderful dick.

“Breed me!” I howled as a powerful orgasm spasmed through my body. “Breed me! Flood me with your cum, Master, and breed me!”

“Breed the bratty skank,” gasped Melody. “Breed us all.”

“Yes, yes, yes, big brother!”

“Fuck,” Clint groaned. He seized my hips and slammed me down his dick. “I’ll pump so much jizz into your rancid cunt, slut. I’ll breed you. You’ll pump out babies for me!”

“Yes!” I howled, my pussy milking his cock, eager for his cum.

His hips bucked, lifting me up and sliding me a few inches on his dick. His cum spurted into me as I slammed back down. I savored it. I groaned, stars dancing before my eyes, as my half-brother flooded me with load after load of incestuous cum.

I rubbed at my groin, hoping his little sperm would find my little egg.


Zoey Elliston

“Oh, my god, Master! I love your cock!” screamed bratty Lee, the bedsprings creaking from the master bedroom.

“Best cock in the world,” my cousin Melody moaned.

“Yes,” hissed a girl’s voice I didn’t recognize. That must be the Asian girl with Clint. Pam ... Hiragawa?

“Big brother’s dick is amazing!” My pussy clenched, hearing the unmistakable, girlish tones of my fourteen-year-old sister Alicia singing our brother’s praise.

I froze halfway up the stairs. My sixteen-year-old brother Clint really was fucking our sister Alicia and our cousins Melody and Lee. Along with his new girlfriend Pam. I couldn’t believe it. Clint had always been a boy to me, the little brother that I had ignored. At least until the last few days. And suddenly, I was seeing him as a man.

The man of the house.

And he was fucking all the women. Mom had to be one of them. After our conversation late Saturday night, it was obvious. And I bet Aunt Vicky had to be involved, too. The way the family was acting, deferring to Clint.

Like they were all his sex slaves.

I shuddered, my lusts and fears warring. I pulled out my phone and texted Stefani. “I can’t fight this. He’s fucking them all.”

“Who?” she answered. “Clint? Are you about to fuck your little brother?”

I stared at my girlfriend’s response. Stefani and I had been lovers for two years, since we were both sixteen. Since I had tried to seduce my dad and he turned me down, gently. Afterward, I went to Stefani, cried on her shoulder, and was seduced into who I thought I truly was—a lesbian.

Only now Clint had me realizing something different. I just wanted a strong man to own me, not just some loser boy from school. I thought that was Dad, but he was dead and Clint...

Clint looked a lot like him. He was growing up so strong.

“Do it,” Stefani texted. “Fuck your brother. I want deets.”

“Fuck,” I muttered, sipping my phone back into my jeans’ pocket. I climbed the stairs.

“Breed me!” Lee screamed, her voice throaty with orgasmic pleasure. “Breed me! Flood me with your cum, Master, and breed me!”

“Breed the bratty skank,” gasped my cousin Melody. She was sixteen, the same age as Clint. The pair had been in love with each other since they were kids, inseparable. And now she was sharing him with the rest of the family. “Breed us all.”

“Yes, yes, yes, big brother!” squealed Alicia, clearly cumming, too.

“Fuck,” Clint grunted, so strong, so manly. “I’ll pump so much jizz into your rancid cunt, slut. I’ll breed you. You’ll pump out babies for me!”

My pussy clenched. They wanted to have his kids. To be bred. Dizzy waves of lust shot over me. I raced up the stairs, unable to fight my desires any longer. I had to be fucked by Clint. He wasn’t a boy any longer, he was a man.

The man of the house.

“Yes!” Lee howled.

I burst through the door, my large tits heaving before me, and stared at the hot sight before me. Lee rode Clint’s cock, facing the door, her small breasts jiggling. She was a lanky, athletic girl with a runner’s build, her face cute even twisted in pleasure. Melody ate out Pam’s pussy while Alicia rode the Asian girl’s mouth, my little sister in the throes of her orgasm.

Clearly not her first lesbian experience.

“Clint!” I shouted.

“Zoey!” squealed Lee. “Yes, we’re all here. All the sisters.”

I ignored that bit of stupidity as I stared at Clint. He groaned, face relaxing as he finished cumming in our cousin’s pussy. He held her hips, gasping for breath. He blinked, then his eyes found mine. They were so strong, making me shiver.

“Well, Zoey.”

“I need you, Clint,” I moaned, peeling off my blouse, exposing my large tits constrained in the lacy, sky blue bra. “I need you to fuck me right now. I’m ready. Fuck me, Clint! Oh, god, my pussy is on fire.”

And it was.

I moved to the bed. “Get off him, brat, it’s my turn to fuck him.”

“I don’t listen to you,” Lee said. Then she looked over her shoulder at Clint. “Right, Master?”

“Right,” he said, a smile on his lips.

“Well, Clint, I know you’ve wanted a piece of me for awhile. Let’s do it. I can suck you hard, I guess, if you need it. Though I would hope the sight of these tits gets you hard again.” I unhooked my bra, spilling out my large tits. I cupped them in my hands, squeezing them. “What do you say? Ready to fuck your big sis? Because I need it so badly.”

“It’s homework time,” Clint said. “Lee, hop off.”

“Homework,” pouted Alicia. “I wanted to play with Pam some more.”

“Homework,” Clint said, sounding just as stern as Dad, as Lee slid off of him. She groaned and flopped onto the bed, his cum flooding out of her.

I moved to the bed. “We can do homework later. Right now, you are fucking me. I need it. I’ve been thinking about this since Sunday and...”

“I don’t care what you need, Zoey,” Clint said as he sat up. “We have our schoolwork to do. And I know you do, too. We have the same Computer Science class.”

“But...” I blinked in absolute shock. He was telling me no? That wasn’t how this was supposed to work. He wanted me. I know he did. And I needed him so bad. “No, we’re going to do it right now and ... Where are you going, Clint?”

He rolled off the bed and walked past me, Melody and Pam following. “To get cleaned up so we can work on homework. Together. Downstairs. You will join us, Zoey.”

“Like hell, I’m horny.”

“And that is more important than schoolwork?” Clint demanded. He shook his head at me. “I’m in charge of the house now. I won’t let any of us fail just because we’re all fucking now. You’re eighteen, Zoey. You should understand about responsibilities. I thought you had sense.”

“Not like me,” giggled Lee.

“Quiet, cunt,” Clint growled.

Lee clamped her mouth shut even as she played with her cum-covered pussy.

“Zoey, downstairs to do your homework.”

“After?” I asked hopefully.

“Mom will have dinner done by then. We’ll eat as a family. Like we used to.”

“And then?” My pussy dripped. I had to have him.

“Maybe.” Clint gave me a cocky grin. “But I have plenty of pussy to keep me happy, Zoey.” Then he put his arms around Melody and Pam, their arms slipping around his waist, and walked out.

“What the fuck just happened?” I asked, my tits jiggling.

“You need to remember whose in charge,” Lee said and then smacked me on the ass as she sauntered by.

“Big brother is in charge,” Alicia grinned. She took my hand. “Come on, big sister, let’s go do our homework. Good sisters are rewarded.”

I stumbled after her, completely off-balanced. I can’t believe he didn’t want to fuck me right now. That he had the self-control to not just ram his dick in me at the first chance he had. I shivered. It made me even more desperate to fuck him.

What the fuck had happened to me? And Clint? Fuck. I let Alicia lead me away.

Homework was a chore. Everyone was naked. It was like a nudist fest in the house. Clint sat at the head of the table surrounded by his favorites, Melody and Alicia on his right and left, with Pam beside Melody and Lee taking the spot beside Alicia. I was at the other end, isolated, staring across it at his naked chest, lusting after those strong muscles. He was buff. I know he spent a lot of time with Dad, learning to fix things, and they would work out together but ... Damn.

I was wet, sitting on a towel so as not to stain the wood with my juices, squirming, trying to do my damned Computer Science homework. Why did I even take the stupid class? I wasn’t into this nonsense. I just needed a Science credit, and it sounded better than dissecting frogs in biology.

As I worked, I leaned over and rest my big, naked tits on the table, my nipples so hard. I kept hoping Clint would stare at them, but he was focused on his homework, driven. Not even my big boobs would distract him. He wanted to succeed. To get good grades and...

Realization struck me. He needed a good job. He was the man of the house. He had a lot of women to support. And he was talking about breeding them...

“Let’s take a break,” Clint said, stretching his back. “Five minutes. And Lee, you better be actually doing your homework. You’re getting good grades from now on.”

“Yes, Master,” she smiled.

“Need to put your ass to work,” Clint laughed. “Help pull your weight. I hope you’ll be hired with me.”

“You’re getting a job, um, Clint?” I asked, almost reflexively saying Squirt. But I bit that off.

“Part time,” Clint nodded. “You’re right, Zoey, when you told me on Saturday I needed to pull my weight. I’m the man of the house. I should help. And Melody and Lee are, too.”

“We have a job interview and everything,” nodded Melody. She stood up, her round breasts stretching.

They were nice tits, about the size of Stefani’s.

I grabbed my phone, checking messages. Clint had us turn them all off as we worked, no distractions. It beeped, and there were a bunch of texts from Stefani.

“How’d it go?”

“Did he fuck you.”

“Is he that much of a stud?”

“Come on, I’m desperate for news! Deets! I want deets!”

I sighed and responded: “Not yet. He’s being all responsible and making us do homework. It sucks. Super horny.”

“My mom just texted me,” Pam said. “She’s eager to meet you, Clint. She’s glad I have a boyfriend. She likes that name, Clint. She says it’s a strong name.”

Clint had such a grin on his face.

And then we were back to homework. Mom and Aunt Vicky arrived, stripping naked, their busty bodies busy in the kitchen cooking dinner. And, beside the nakedness, it was like we were a family again, that Dad hadn’t left us all reeling. Home-cooked dinners, working on homework together, spending time.

I missed it.

Clint stretched. “Okay, Lee, how you doing?”

“I’m done,” she said.

“Me, too,” he said, closing his textbook. “Mom, how long on dinner?”

“Twenty minutes, Sir,” she answered, peering into the dining room, her apron barely covering her large tits. An errant nipple slipped out for a moment, hard and erect.

I shook my head.

“Good to see you coming around, sweetie,” Mom smiled at me. “I guess our little talk helped.”

“Yeah, Mom,” I said, standing up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.