Incestuous Harem
Chapter 3: Sister’s Anal Advice

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sister’s Anal Advice - Clint decides to take charge of the women in his family in the wake of his dad's death, dominating his cousin (16), his mother, his aunt, his older sister (18), his younger sister (14), and his younger cousin (15).

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Melody Samuels

My pussy was burning so hot as my cousin Clint, my lover who I would do anything for, groaned atop his mom, my sexy Aunt Cheryl. He slammed into her, cumming into the very pussy that had given him birth, maybe breeding his Mommy like he might have already bred me last night.

I shuddered, pressed against Aunt Cheryl’s side, watching the pleasure burning in both their faces, the incestuous passion they had shared. I was so thrilled I could witness this moment, my heart thudding in my chest, my wet pussy humping against my aunt’s thigh. Everything had changed last night.

For a year, my sixteen-year-old cousin Clint and I had been kissing cousins. We had always been close growing up. I was a month older then him and a tomboy. We played as kids—soldiers, ninjas, tag, basketball, and violent video games—and were best friends. That didn’t change through Junior High and into High School. I always knew we would end up having sex, we were just both afraid of crossing that line into incest.

And then Clint’s subconscious gave him that final boost of confidence to go all the way with me. He had a dream of his dead dad, my sexy Uncle Clinton, telling my cousin he had to put both our families back in order by fucking us all. Me first, since we were in so much love. He popped my cherry last night. And then we learned the shocking news—his mom and my mom were lovers. They were sisters and lovers.

Our family was so hot.

“Oh, yes, Mommy needed that,” moaned Aunt Cheryl as she pulled her son down for a hot kiss. My cousin’s hot, muscular body draped over her busty frame, her tits crushed to his chest. She was a sexy MILF, her hair dyed blonde, not natural like my dirty-gold curls, and in great shape.

And she was so lonely since Uncle Clinton died six months ago. But I could tell being taken hard by her son was exactly what she needed.

“Oh, that was so hot, Aunt Cheryl,” I moaned, licking my lips as they kissed.

Clint broke the kiss, his dark eyes falling on mine. I shuddered, understanding in an instant what he wanted. What I had promised to do last night. I licked my lips and nodded my head. I would do anything for my cousin. I was a submissive, like Aunt Cheryl appeared to be.

Only I was Clint’s top submissive. His girl.

“Oh, no,” Mommy moaned as Clint pulled out of her pussy and rolled off her body, his dick half-hard and coated in her pussy cream. It rested on his stomach as he stretched out on his back. “I liked you in me.”

Clint shrugged. “Melody has a task to do.”

A task. I shuddered at those words, my pussy clenching. I moved, my round breasts jiggling. They were so small compared to Aunt Cheryl’s. But they were firm, and Clint loved them even if they weren’t as big as my aunt’s, my mom’s, or Zoey’s, Clint’s eighteen-year-old sister. But at least my tits were bigger than my bratty, little sister Lee.

I moved between my aunt’s legs, nervous and excited all at the same time to have my first true lesbian experience. Yes, I had kissed Aunt Cheryl and sucked on her nipple while Clint fucked her hard. But licking her pussy, devouring Clint’s cum out of her snatch, would be a true girl-on-girl experience.

And I was eager for it because Clint wanted it.

His eyes were hungry. “Eat the creampie I made in my mom.”

“Oh, you are a naughty boy,” moaned Aunt Cheryl. “Mommy raised a big, strong, naughty boy.”

“You did,” I said. Then, as a joke, added, “He’s into watersports.”

Clint’s face tightened while Aunt Cheryl actually smiled. “Like to show your dominance over your women, huh, Sir? Humiliate them. Dirty them because you can. Because they will let you. Because they need to please you in any way possible.”

I blinked as I lowered my face to her pussy. Was Aunt Cheryl into watersports?

“I don’t want to pee on her,” Clint scowled. “Melody’s got the fetish. She had to watch me pee this morning. Made her wet just thinking I might piss on her.”

“That he might make me,” I corrected, my pussy clenching again. I really, really didn’t want to be peed on, but I would submit for Clint. I needed to submit to him, to do what he wanted. It was the yearning ache inside me. It gave me pleasure to please him and he knew it. He knew he had this power over me. A power that I gave to him.

It was so sexy.

I breathed in. I smelled the salt of Clint’s cum and a spicy musk. Aunt Cheryl smelled different than my pussy. I took another breath, deeper, savoring the aroma as I moved to her trimmed, black bush matted with juices, her pussy lips thick and engorged, thrusting out of her slit. She wasn’t tight and virginal like I was.

All those times fucking Uncle Clinton’s cock had opened her up.

“Lick her,” growled Clint. “I love creampie porn.”

I shuddered, loving to learn that fact about Clint. I wanted to know all the secrets he had kept from me, all the times he had dodged when I pried at his porn-watching habits. And now he was opening up, letting me know what pleased him.

I licked boldly at Aunt Cheryl’s pussy. My tongue licked through her hot folds, her curly pubic hairs tickling my lips and cheeks. I gathered Clint’s salty cum and the wonderful, spicy juices of Aunt Cheryl’s pussy. She moaned and shuddered as my tongue licked up to her clit, pink and hard and throbbing as I lapped at it.

“Oh, yes, lick Aunty Cheryl’s pussy. Mmm, you are just a submissive slut for my son. Oh, yes, you’re my son’s slave.”

Slave! That was a wonderful word.

“My chief slave,” Clint added, twisting his mom’s nipple. Hard. She gasped, shuddering, humping against my voice. “Right, Mom?”

“Yes, yes,” moaned Aunt Cheryl. “Your slave. Mmm, just like your father. So sexy, Clint. My sexy boy. I raised a sexy man to master me.”

Her hand moved down his body as I licked again and again. I gathered the cum like I was licking an ice cream cone, but one had never tasted so good. So naughty I devoured the incestuous mix as I loved my aunt. My hands wrapped about her thighs, holding her as I licked and nuzzled, taking long drags.

“My cock is all wet,” groaned Clint as his mom reached his pubic hair. “You got me dirty, Mom. And you know the rules of the house.”

“Clean up your mess or face the belt,” moaned Aunt Cheryl. It was one of Uncle Clinton’s sayings. Since my dad, the sperm donor, ran out on my mom while she was pregnant with Lee, Uncle Clinton kept the discipline in my household, too. Lee and I had been been spanked by Uncle Clinton. Maybe that was why our families lived next door.

“That’s right,” groaned Clint as his mom brought his cock to her lips and licked at the half-hard shaft, cleaning up her pussy juices from him.

“Oh, that’s hot,” I groaned. “Lick his cock, slave. Please my man. I want you to make him hard again.”

“Yes, Miss,” moaned Aunt Cheryl. And she licked again, swirling her tongue around the crown of his dick as her hips humped against my lips.

My pussy was on fire as I licked and nuzzled at my aunt’s cunt. I probed my tongue into her silky sheath, savoring the heat and warmth as I quested for more of my cousin’s jizz. Aunt Cheryl’s lips sealed over Clint’s dick, cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard on her son’s cock.

Clint groaned, gripping his mom’s dyed-blonde hair as she swallowed all of his half-hard dick. Clint’s muscles rippled as he shuddered. I bet his dick was throbbing hard in his mom’s mouth, getting ready for round two.

Oh, this was so hot.

I sucked on my aunt’s clit, nipping, making her moan and gasp before I nuzzled back at her pussy lips. I probed a final time, searching for any more salty treat, but all of Clint’s cum was gone. I had licked it all up.

“That’s it, Mom,” groaned Clint. “You nasty slave. Mmm, you’re my Mommy-slave. You’ll do anything in the world I tell you. You’ll help me fuck your sister. And your daughters. Both of them. Alicia and Zoey. And you’ll help me discipline bratty Lee into acting like a proper fifteen-year-old.”

Aunt Cheryl moaned so loud about his dick. Her hips bucked, grinding her pussy against my face. Her pillowy tits jiggled. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard while her juices flooded into my licking mouth. Spicy cream poured past my lips and coated my throat with their passion as I swallowed.

She came.

She backed hard, moaning louder and louder as she gobbled her son’s hardening cock. She bucked. The idea of her son fucking her daughter set her off. Her eyes were squeezed shut. I held on to her thighs, licking at her juices, savoring the hot delight of contributing to her orgasm while my pussy clenched and ached, needing to be satiated.

“Fuck,” Clint groaned. “You just came, you nasty slut.” He pinched her nipple. “You want me to fuck my sisters. You want me to pop Alicia’s fourteen-year-old cherry. To make my little sister howl on my dick. And you want to witness as I bend Zoey over the counter and teach her to respect me. To stop calling me squirt and realize I am the man of the house.”

“Your mom does want to help you, Clint,” I moaned, lifting my dripping face. “She squirted, Clint. That’s how hard she came.”

“Fuck,” Clint groaned, ripping his cock from his mom’s mouth. He was fully hard, his dick throbbing before me. “Mommy-slave, get Melody’s ass ready. I need to break in every one of my girl’s holes.”

My ass clenched. Anal? “Doesn’t that hurt?”

He stared at me. “And?”

“And I want you to fuck my ass, Clint,” I moaned despite my fears. He wanted this. So I would make a gift to him. I spun around, kneeling, pointing my ass at him. “Take me. I’m yours, Clint. I always have been. I’ve wanted to be your woman, your wife, since we were kids.”

Aunt Cheryl laughed. “And everyone knew that you had such a crush on your brother.”

I blinked. Clint and I said, “Brother?” at the same time.


Clint Elliston

My dick throbbed hard as I wrenched my eyes from my submissive cousin’s tight ass, her shaved pussy glistening between her sleek thighs, to the tattoo on my mom’s left breast. Over her heart. It was a triangle with three letters inside it. The letter C at the top point while a second letter C and a V were at the lower two corners.

I traced it, touching the top C. “Clinton,” I said then moved down. “Cheryl and Vicky. You were both Dad’s sex slaves.”

“And lovers,” Mom moaned, pain flooding her eyes. “I loved your father so much, Clint. From the first time we made love, I knew I would be his wife. And when he wanted to do other things, experiment, I didn’t fight him. I submitted. I gave him what he wanted. Even other girls. And then he wanted my younger sister. And I was so excited. So wet to make her a gift.

“Our first night together was magical. The three of us were welded, united. Vicky and I were so much alike, but submissives, eager to please this strong man who loved us both. Since I was already dating him, we kept that up. Vicky became his secret lover, his mistress.”

“That’s why we live side-by-side?” I gasped. “So Dad could have access to Aunt Vicky.”

“And ... and...” Melody looked over her shoulder, her hazel eyes wide. “That means Uncle Clinton is my...”

“He’s your father,” nodded my mom. “Until now, Vicky and I never had another man. Only him.”

I glanced at my cousin. Only she wasn’t my cousin. She was my half-sister. My dick throbbed even harder. I had already fucked one of my cousins, and she was the woman I loved, my best friend in the whole fucking world.

“Damn,” I groaned, my dick felt even harder. “I’m going to break in my sister’s ass.”

“I have a brother,” Melody said and turned, throwing herself at me.

I was startled by the hug, by how tight she pressed against me, her breasts rubbing on my chest, nipples so hard, my dick throbbing against her stomach. I hugged her back, holding her as she cried into my neck. Her wet cheek pressed against mine.

“My brother,” she groaned. “My man, my brother, my master, my husband. Oh, Clint. I...”

I understood. Nothing had changed and yet everything was some how different. We were even closer now. I rocked her and kissed at her cheek, loving my half-sister. She squeezed my tighter for a moment before breaking away and glaring at my mom.

“Why didn’t anyone tell me that Uncle Clinton was my dad? I thought I didn’t have one.” Her voice broke and her lower lip quivered. I put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her close.

“We were waiting for Lee and Alicia to get older.” Tears beaded my mom’s eyes. “We wanted to make sure everyone in the family was mature enough to understand and not freak out. We wanted to make sure you wouldn’t tell people, even by accident, and start rumors. It might have made things weird for you at school or something. And then...”

“He died.”

Tears beaded my mom’s eyes. I held out my other arm for her. And then my mom was pressed against me, her face pressed into my neck, sobbing for my dad. She loved him a lot, probably as much as I loved Melody. Tears burned at my own eyes as I held both my sister and mother. Their arms were around each other, all of us hugging, remembering what a great man Dad was.

Finally, the tears dwindled. My mom sniffed. “I’m sorry, Sir,” she said. “I ... I shouldn’t have been crying. I ruined the mood.”

I shook my head. “Mom, don’t be. It’s good to cry. I understand. You’re my Mommy-slave, but it’s Dad who you’ll love. I don’t mind. I have Melody. I just want you to be my slut.”

“Oh, I am,” she purred. “And I do love you. You’re my big, strong son.”

Melody giggled. “He’s already getting hard again, Aunt Cheryl.”

“He wants that ass.” Mom’s hand moved and squeezed Melody’s rear. “He wants his sisters tight, virgin ass.”

My dick was hard again. Aching as it pressed into Melody’s stomach. My half-sister, that would take some remembering, wiggled, her nipples hard against me. “I do. I want that ass. I love watching anal.”

“What other porn do you like?” Melody moaned.

“Lesbians,” he grinned. “And creampies.”

“We covered that,” Mom said. “And anal.”

“Titty fucks.” My eyes flicked down at Mom’s big breasts pressed into my side. “I’ll be breaking in those tits sometime.”

“They’re yours, Son,” she breathed.

“Asians,” I added. “Tight, petite Asian girls.”

Mom laughed. “Your father did, too. Your Aunt Vicky and I were on standing orders to find him any Asian woman interested in a threesome.”

Melody gave me a look. “Well, there’s Pam Hiragawa. No wonder you’re always staring at her ass during PE.”

“Guilty,” I groaned, loving Pam’s tight, petite body and slanted eyes. She was Japanese but born in America. Silky, black hair, almond eyes, delicate face.

“I think you just got harder thinking about another woman when you have your hot sister and busty mom in your arms, asshole,” Melody said, a playful smile on her lips as she lightly punched me on the shoulder.

“Asians,” I grinned. Then I smacked her ass, hard. She gasped at the stinging slap. “Now on your knees. Mommy-slut, get her ready for my cock. I’m going to pound my sister’s ass.”

“Oh, yes, Sir,” moaned Mom, her voice husky, eager to please.

“It better be my ass you’re thinking about while fucking me,” Melody said, a dangerous glint in her eyes. She was still a tomboy.

“Keep that tone with me, and I’ll bend you over my knee.”

She smiled. “I just might like that.”

Then she turned onto her hands and knees, presenting that beautiful ass. So firm and curving. She had a great ass. I stared at it, loving my red handprint marring her ivory flesh. Oh, yes, she would be over my knee before too long. That ass was too inviting to give up.

“I also love watching women getting spanked,” I groaned. “My last kink.”

Melody wiggled her ass at me, teasing me as Mom knelt before her. Damn, I loved my half-sister. She would be my wife. I bet there was states were we could marry. Technically, she was my first cousin. My dad’s name wasn’t on her birth certificate. I would have to look into that. Maybe relocate the family in a few years.

“Anal can hurt,” Mom said as she ran her fingers through Melody’s dripping pussy lips. “But if you are ready for it, cocks are lubed with spit or pussy juices, then it is amazing. I’ve had some of my best orgasms with your father’s cock in my ass.”

“I bet Daddy fucked you so hard,” Melody moaned, savoring the word. I could hear the joy in her voice. Just knowing she had a Daddy who loved her, even if he had passed away, made her feel wonderful. Dad always did show affection for Melody and Lee, treating them like he did my sisters and me.

Damn, Dad was a stud.

“So we’re going to get you nice and juicy for your first time,” Mom moaned and shoved two fingers into my sister’s hot, tight twat. Melody moaned, shuddering as Mom licked her tongue up through her taint and between the cheeks of her ass. “We’ll use spit and pussy juices to get you lubed up.”

“Oh, damn, Aunt Cheryl,” gasped Melody as my mom rimmed her ass. “Oh, isn’t that nasty?”

“So nasty, Miss,” Mom answered. “That’s what makes it hot. So sour. Mmm, I love it.”

I licked my lips, envying my mom. I slowly stroked my dick, wanting a taste of my sister’s ass as Mom’s tongue licked and swirled about her sphincter, getting her nice and wet while her fingers pumped in and out of Melody’s snatch. Mom pulled her two digits out, covered in my sister’s cream, and moved them up to Melody’s asshole.

My half-sister gasped as Mom worked the first of her fingers into the tight, brown sphincter. I groaned, my balls aching as Melody’s back arched. Her sandy-blonde hair danced about her shoulders as she wiggled.

“Oh, that feels soooo weird,” gasped Melody. “Your finger is going so deep in me, Aunt Cheryl.”

“Does it feel good?” I asked, moving around the bed. I grabbed her blonde hair, yanking her head up to look at me. “Does it, slut?”

“Yes, Sir,” she moaned. “It does. It’s weird, almost burning and yet ... Oooh, yes, that’s even better.”

My mom had slid the second finger in, making Melody rock and shudder on the bed, her eyes fluttering as her hips undulated. She moaned again, sounding so wanton and aroused. She licked her lips, eyes fluttering. Her lashes were so long and lovely. I stared into her eyes as Mom fingered and rimmed her, watching the pleasure cross my half-sister’s face.

Damn, this was hot. I wanted to share everything with Melody. I wanted her to enjoy my sisters with me, especially bratty Lee. I wanted to watch her make her own mother cum. I wanted her to seduce Pam Hiragawa for me and lick my cum off that Japanese beauty’s face.

“Shit,” I groaned and rammed my cock into her mouth. “Keep me hard but don’t make me cum. I just want to feel that mouth on my dick while Mom gets you ready.”

Melody moaned her yes about my dick as I shuddered. My balls ache so much as I held her hair, savoring her warm, wet mouth around my cock. She didn’t suck and tried not to move her tongue, but it was still paradise. My eyes were locked on Mom ripping her fingers out of my sister’s asshole and moving them lower, out of sight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.