Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Next to having sex, playing with fire and drinking were two of Phil’s favorite pastimes. Since his wife didn’t seem interested in sex these days, he was enjoying his camp fire and his bottle of rum.

The combination of feeling sorry for himself, feeling horny, and feeling more than a little drunk was Phil’s state of mind when his daughter’s friend, Beth, came out of the cabin.

“Hello, Mr. Wilcox. Can I join you?”

Beth looked good in Phil’s old flannel shirt that he brought for early morning fishing. She wore it unbuttoned so he could see she was still in her bikini. Beth was a cute little thing who obviously had a huge crush on Phil. What guy wouldn’t appreciate that, right?

Seeing her and his daughter running around half naked all summer was a treat. Beth could have used a bit more on top but then compared to his daughter, most girls that age would seem small chested.

“Couldn’t sleep, huh?”

“No, Sir.” She smiled, “Lisa kept stealing the blankets.” Phil liked her smile.

“Well, come over here by the fire and warm up.” He handed her his bottle of rum. “Take a swig of that. It’ll warm you up real quick.”

Beth took a drink, which caused her to cough and spit. Determined to show her friend’s dad she could handle it, she took another swig, which went down much easier. It felt nice and warm in her belly.

It wasn’t until her third drink that Phil thought to take the bottle away, “That’s plenty, there. Don’t want you getting sick on me.”

They sat there for several minutes. Beth was feeling the effects. When she stood up too quick, Phil grabbed her, not sure if she would accidentally fall into the fire. Beth ended up on Phil’s lap.

Beth liked that. She soon found herself cuddled in to his warm body, playing with his chest hairs. This was exactly what Beth envisioned as a romantic moment.

They sat there for a while longer, enjoying the heat. It was nice. Phil took another shot and offered more to Beth.

“You want some more?”

She accepted the bottle and took a couple more drinks before handing the bottle back to Phil, who sat it on the ground beside them.

Looking down into her big brown eyes, Phil found himself leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her lips. Beth almost swooned.

Beth had kissed Tommy Jamison a few times, but that wasn’t a real kiss. Tommy was just a boy. Phil was a man.

Phil kissed her a second time before Beth initiated the third. Beth was floating on a cloud. The rum helped. It wasn’t until she felt his tongue go in her mouth that she started to feel uncomfortable. Things were starting to move too fast.

But for Phil, he was about to kick it up another notch. After she gave him that third kiss, Phil no longer saw Beth as his daughter’s little friend. She was a young passionate woman. The rum helped.

For Beth’s part, she had lost all sense of control as Phil became even more aggressive. Soon Beth found not only his tongue trying to slide down her throat, she found his hand on her breasts and in her bikini bottoms. She could feel his hard cock pressed into her bottoms.

Perhaps it was easier to justify his current actions to assume Beth was ‘easy’, so you can imagine Phil’s surprised when he realized his finger had found resistance. Beth was still a virgin.

For a brief moment, he thought of stopping but he quickly rationalized that thought away. She had been a tease all summer. And, the fact that she was making out with a guy old enough to be her father proved she had to be slutty on some level.

Perhaps she still had her hymen because she gave good head. And with that, Beth found herself between Phil’s legs. Her head was being pushed towards his naked, hard cock. In her mind, she’s thinking a blowjob wouldn’t be so bad. It would prove she was not some little girl any more.

Her lips soon parted and his large cock entered. Having never sucked a cock before, Beth found herself once again chocking and spitting and fighting for air. This was not romantic.

Maybe because of the booze or maybe he was impatient, but Beth found herself back on Phil’s lap, only now she was straddling him, a leg on either side, and her bottoms were dangling from her left shoe. She knew she was about to get fucked.

Beth felt like she was being split in two as the massive cock pushed its way up while her body was pulled down. She tried to scream but it came out as a high-pitched squeal.

Eager to escape the pole that was dividing her, she tried to raise up but she only found herself shoved back onto the cock, causing it to go even deeper with each thrust until the whole thing was buried inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.