Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

If you were standing at the door of the bar, you would see a pair of women’s legs leading to feet clad in red high heeled shoes, swaying back and forth, above the back of the booth, moving in rhythm to the partial view of a hairy ass rising and falling, supported by hairy legs, at the left of that booth.

“Yes” <slap> “Yes” <slap> “Oh God, I’m cumming!” “Ahhh” <slap slap slap> “Ohhh fuckkk” “Gaaaa” <pop> <gurgle> <silence>

“Thanks David. I needed that.”

David sat up and began putting his clothes back on. Lisa lay there, legs still spread wide, mindlessly smearing fresh cum around and into her pussy lips. She stopped and smelled her fingers, then licked them before sitting up.

“You don’t mind that I just pop in here and want, you know,...”

“To fuck. I think the word you’re looking for is fuck. And why would I mind? A gorgeous woman built like a brick shithouse comes in for sex and then leaves without even asking for dinner. Isn’t that every guy’s dream?”

She pointed behind him, “Can you hand me my bra, please?” She continued as she put it on, “It’s just that, I don’t know why, but you make me feel safe here. Is that weird?”

Over the past weeks, David has come to hear most of what happened to Lisa that night – minus her son’s involvement.

“The first time you came in here, you were obviously messed up. I’m not judging here. I know now you had plenty of reasons to be.” He handed Lisa her blouse.

“What kind of person would I be if I didn’t try to help you with that?”

“If I was fat and ugly and had no boobs, would you still be this nice?”

“Probably not in the same way but I would like to think I would do something.” He poked her in the left breast, “I can’t lie. The boobs do make it easier for me to comfort you.”

His poke became a quick squeeze before reaching down to pick up her panties off a chair.

He handed them to her.

“Thanks.”

If Lisa had been across town at the airport at that moment, she would have seen Jan approach a man with a cane heading into the terminal.

Lisa pulled up to the school to pick up her son. Today, his friend Billy was coming over. This was common these days as Lisa would take them home and fuck them both before Billy’s dad came by and, if she felt generous, she would fuck him also. Lisa was used to people staring at her breasts but Billy took it to a whole new level. Which is why she would tease him unmercifully. She loved to see how red she could make his face turn. It wasn’t until Josh called her out that she stopped to consider the effects this was having on young Billy.

“Why do you tease Bill so much. He’s my best friend and I’m sorry to say it, Mom, but it’s kinda mean. You really are messing with his brain.”

A couple of days later, when Lisa offered Billy her big bare breasts, no one was too surprised when he literally came in his pants. For her part, Lisa was cool about it, even when most of Billy’s second load ended up on the side of Lisa’s left tit.

So, when Billy finally positioned himself between the legs of the woman of his dreams, he got a big thumb’s up from his friend. Billy closed his eyes and let his virgin cock slowly sink into Lisa’s warm pussy. It was pure heaven.

Ben, who by now was accepting or maybe even embracing his wife’s sexual promiscuities, did voice a legitimate concern. What would happen if Billy’s parents were to find out?

Now Lisa wasn’t at all attracted to Billy’s dad, but she figured fucking him insured that if shit ever went sideways, Billy’s dad wouldn’t be able to say much without incriminating himself.

To say that seducing Billy’s dad was simple would be an understatement. Initially confused when she reached out and grabbed his hands, he quickly figured out her intentions when she spun around and pulled his hands to her breasts, pushing her butt back into his crotch. When she reached back and pulled up her skirt, he wasted no time getting his pants down enough to sink his cock into her. He had no idea he was cumming in the same pussy his son had cum in less than an hour earlier.

Over the last few months, Lisa has collected quite the list of regulars. There was Josh and Ben, Mr. Carlson, David, Billy and his dad. Although she didn’t know it yet, she would soon be adding another.

“Grandpa Phil? Oh, my God! Mom! Grandpa Phil is here!” Clearly excited, Josh reached down and grabbed his grandfather’s suitcase and pulled it into the house. “Come on in! MOM! GRANDPA PHIL IS HERE!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.