Across the Border
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa looked over at Steven’s office. The lights were out and the door was shut.

“Good morning, Ms. Lisa. And how are you?”

Lisa paused and took a deep breath.

“I’m good. Thank you for asking, Jan.”

“If I could have a moment of your time in your office, please?”

“Sure, Jan. Whatever you say.”

They went in and closed the door.

“Mr. Carlson sends his regrets in not being able to meet with you this morning. A complication has arisen in matters surrounding Mr. Anderman’s death that he has to address.”

“Ok.”

“Which brings me to a meeting you have shortly. Seems a detective wants to talk with you and some of the other people Mr. Anderman has been working closely with. We were able to get the detective to come here so as to avoid anyone from having to go down town.”

Jan put her hand on Lisa’s shoulder.

“Hopefully it will be nothing but routine questions. We are having one of our lawyers coming up, just as a formality. I just want to emphasize the importance of our conversation at your house the other day.”

Lisa felt her heart racing. “Sure.”

“Ok then. My name is Detective Johansson. I acknowledge you have counsel representing you so feel free to consult him if you feel the need.”

“Ok.”

The detective just sat there looking at her for several moments.

“So, Ms. Mumcock. You knew Steven Anderman, correct?”

“Well, yea. He has, had, the office next to mine. He was technically my boss.”

“Technically?”

“Well, okay. Yes. He was my boss.”

“I’m sorry. You seem nervous. Are you nervous?”

“Well, yea. A little. Yea.”

Lisa was getting creeped out the way the detective would just pause and stare at awkward moments.

“Can you tell me the last time you saw him?”

“Um, Monday. Here at work.”

More staring. Lisa was wondering if this was some interrogation strategy or was she actually looking into her soul.

“So you didn’t see him once you left work.”

“No. Like I just said, it was here.”

“And how would you describe his demeanor? Did he seem upset? Depressed?”

“Ah no. He seemed normal.”

“Did he tell you his plans for the night?”

“No. Not that I remember.”

“Could he have mentioned he had friends flying in from out of town? Guys he went to college with. Fraternity brothers.”

“Not that I remember.”

“So he could have?”

“Well, yea, I guess.”

“So you know nothing about a party at his place?”

“No.”

“Whether there was a woman there?”

“No.”

“Ok.”

More staring.

“You have a son. Correct?”

“Yes.”

“And how old is he?”

“Fifteen.”

“And it’s my understanding he accompanied you on a sales trip recently. Is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“A sales trip that lasted a week. Correct?”

“Yes.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.