Across the Border
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa’s wrists were yanked hard to both sides and held tight. Her feet were spread wide and pulled up above her head, causing her torso to rise up above the bed. This made it so the guy standing over her could push the bottle straight down into her.

“Hold her tight.”

She felt the cold bottom of the bottle being ground into her until it finally forced its way inside. She heard herself scream as he continued to hammer the neck of the bottle with the palm of his hand until it disappeared into her. Such pain.

“She took the whole bottle. What a slut.”

She prayed she would just pass out. Prayed the pain would stop. Oh God! The pain.

She felt her eyes roll back into her head. She felt her whole body jerk as if someone had shot her with raw electricity. Another shock. And another. And another.

And through all that, as if through a long tunnel, she heard voices.

“Wow! Look at those fat tits shake. I think she’s cuming.”

“She’s not cuming. I think you broke her.”

Laughter.

Lisa tried to scream. Tried to make a sound. Nothing.

Lisa sat up straight, splashing water out and on to the floor. She looked around, relieved that she wasn’t back in that bedroom. Relieved that she was home.


Josh had no clue how much a company whore makes but he did surmise that it’s what paid for their new hot tub. Plus, some other cool stuff.

Josh was disappointed that he couldn’t use the hot tub right away. The installers told them about 24 hours.

His dad felt his pain. He was ready to get in also.

“Sorry, Bud, but we have to give the water some time to heat up.”

Even though it was in the back yard which was already fenced in, Josh and Ben were going to put up a privacy fence around it for added security. They didn’t think it wise for neighbors to look over and see Lisa riding her son’s cock.

In addition to purchasing a hot tub, Lisa bought a new king sized bed. It was never explained why they now needed a king sized bed, but it was clear to everyone. Josh would be sleeping in with his mom and dad.

Lisa was sitting on the toilet with her lips locked on to the head of Ben’s cock as her hands quickly pumped the last of his semen into her mouth and down into her stomach.

When she was done, she reached over and pulled out a medicated wet-wipe and proceeded to dab it on her ass. While she was feeling one hundred percent better now, wiping was still not an option.

“Damn. I’ll be glad when I can take a dump like a normal person again. Can you hand me that new pack of wipes on the shelf right there?”

It took a couple more of the wipes before she was satisfied.

“I guess I should have let you get that bidet toilet like you wanted. We should look into it.”

While the ten grand in cash was hidden away, Lisa decided to splurge with the other bonus money. She just couldn’t believe how fast twenty-five thousand could disappear.

Lisa stood up to brush her teeth as Ben, still recuperating from his blowjob, managed to pull up his pajama bottoms.

Josh was already in bed. He had the TV going but he didn’t seem too interested in what was on. He watched his mom walk out of the bathroom, completely naked like he was, followed closely behind by his dad, who had wearing pajama bottoms. This was their first night in their new bed. Their first night where all three were in the same bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.