Across the Border
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Beth lived in the same house she grew up in. Her mom was killed by a drunk driver when she was twelve and her dad passed away from cancer when she was twenty. She moved back in shortly after the funeral. Selling the house was never an option.

Beth was never choosy about the men she dated, but when it came to a father for her future kids, no one seemed to measure up. Hard to compete with the ghost of the perfect dad.

As a result of wanting but not ever having kids, Beth found herself twice divorced. She thought they were both dad material when she married them, but they soon fell off the list for one reason or another. Once they were off the list, the marriage was all but over.

Lisa and Beth spent many hours in that house growing up. All those boys getting lucky with Beth and her big titted friend. That’s how they were known. That cute girl Beth and her big titted friend. Lisa was extremely shy back then, and very self-conscience of her large breasts.

This day, that house was where Lisa decided to tell Beth everything and for her part, except for the occasional “No way” or “No fucking way”, Beth sat and listened to the entire tale with no interruptions.

When she was done, all Beth could say was ‘Wow”.

Then, after a few minutes of trying to remotely imagine what her friend had gone through, she added, “Well, I just hope they hung that bastard by the testicles and that he face-planted on soft dirt once it ripped. Soft dirt so that he didn’t die instantly.”

Beth would frequently go back and explain things she just said. Lisa was used to it.

“Thanks, Beth. Thanks for listening. I really needed to just get that out, and you’re the only one I trust to tell.”

Lisa sat up and put her hand on her friend’s.

“But now, it’s your job to cheer me up. No more letting that bastard bring us down.”

“Right!”

Beth paused, then broke out in a big grin.

“So how about you and your son? Oh my God! You are on a whole new level of slut! And I want to meet this new and improved Ben.”

“You need to come have dinner with us. Saturday! We’ll make a day of it. We can go shopping. On me. Then I’ll help you make your lasagna. No matter what you think of Ben, he always loved your lasagna. Plus, they are supposed to have our new hot tub installed tomorrow.”

“Hot tub with Ben.” She wrinkled her nose as if she smelled something rotten, then made a big cheesy smile. “Oh my BFF. I can hardly wait.”

They laughed and chatted for a couple more hours, until finally, Beth brought up the ‘elephant in the room’.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.