Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa breathed out as if she had been holding her breath for a long time.

“Fuck me!”

When Ben and Josh looked at her, she couldn’t help but smile.

“I mean, what the hell was that?”

Ben and Josh didn’t know what to say.

Lisa reached up and cupped her boobs, a big frown appeared on her face.

“I’m sorry, but I have to get out of these clothes. Ben, can you get those pillows and blanket please? And Josh, can you help me get these clothes back off?”

Lisa was soon stripped down to her panties and back on the couch with a soft blanket thrown over her, getting as settled as she could, given her ailments.

“Josh? Can you go into your room and play video games for a bit? Your dad and I need to talk some more.”

Josh did as he was told. When they were sure his door was shut, Ben came over and sat on the chair across from Lisa.

Ben started it off.

“Seems obvious that we were being manipulated by Steven. Do you agree?”

Lisa hesitated, but finally, “Yea. Sure seems that way.”

She looked towards Josh’s room, “But what about Josh? I started fucking our son so that he wouldn’t end up in jail on trumped up drug charges. He thinks I’m just a big-titted mom who likes having lots of sex, with him, and for money. I had to convince him that I am the company whore.”

Resolved to get everything out there, Lisa asked, “Did you know he and I have been fucking since we got back? We have been fucking a lot.”

Ben stared down at his shoe, “Yea. I figured as much. But if you really thought I had betrayed you like that...”

“I can’t blame you if you get pissed. This sucks. None of us asked for any of this. But with that said, it happened and I have to say, not all the results were bad. I sure can’t and I won’t go back to the way things were. Not now.”

Lisa tried to sit up, but ended up leaning over slightly. If only those animals had used some lube and not tried to pull her tits off. She cupped her right breast in both hands, raising it slightly. So many bruises.

She looked at her husband who was looking at her very sad. She tried to laugh but it hurt too much, “Damn, my butthole and my boobs are sore.”

“I can get you some ibuprofen. If you think that will help?”

“Sure.”

Lisa had to give her husband points for still being here. If things were reversed, she didn’t think she would be. But, even with all that, she couldn’t go back to the way things were. She wanted her work, she wanted her friends back, and yes, she wanted the option to keep fucking other people, including their son. Especially their son.

“All I can say for sure is that things are not going to be like they used to be. I honestly hope you are ready for that. If you are, then I guess we take each day at a time.”

Ben would learn soon enough how different things were going to be when he would walk into their bedroom later to find his wife naked except for wet towels wrapped around each breasts and their son between her spread legs applying hemorrhoid cream to her anus.

“Oh God, Baby. That feels so good.”

Josh looked up at his dad and smiled.

“Hey, Dad. Towels dipped in an ice bucket and hemorrhoid cream. This should reduce the swelling and make the bruises go away a lot faster.”

Ben started to say something, but then turned around and walked out. Josh and his mom looked at each other and started laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.