Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“Steven here says that we would not have landed the Juarez account without you, and apparently your son helped. I have been sending salesmen down there for over two years and have gotten nowhere. In a single week, you get him to sign. Believe me when I say that I am truly impressed. I just want to hear how you managed to pull this off.”

Lisa wasn’t sure how to answer and luckily, Steven spoke up so she didn’t have to.

“Well, Sir, if I may. Lisa is one of those rare people born with God-given charms. I would go as far as saying she and her son literally charmed the pants right off him. She gave it her all, working above and beyond to bring this account home. I believe...”

During Steven’s little speech, Mr. Carlson looked from Lisa to Steven back to Lisa, his eyes now focused on her chest. Lisa looked back at him, not sure what to do or say. Finally, Mr. Carlson let out a chuckle while lightly slapping the side of her knee, “I knew it. You fucked him. You fucked him, didn’t you?”

Steven stopped talking and Lisa looked shell-shocked. She looked up to Steven who seemed as surprised as she did.

“Oh, Hell. I’m not here to judge. I mean, the stories I could tell you when I first started this company. I...”

Mr. Carlson stopped himself. Moving back to his desk, he continued, “Someday, I want to hear all the details. I am especially curious how your son ties in to all this. Yes. The three of us definitely must have lunch sometime soon so you can tell me all about it.”

Not the conversation she was expecting, but Lisa realized this could have went much worse. She wasn’t fired. At least not yet.

“All right then. Moving forward. As of today, you are being moved into sales. Steven here will be taking you under his wing. You of course will be moved out of that cubicle and into a real office and you will see a raise in your next paycheck. Oh, and you get this.”

He handed her what was clearly a check. Lisa looked. Blinked hard. Then looked again. This was not real. She looked up at Steven and then to Mr. Carlson. They both just smiled.

“Your eyes are working fine, my dear. That there is a check for twenty-five thousand dollars and it’s all yours.”

“Oh my God. I don’t know how to thank you, Sir. If there is anything I can do?” In Lisa’s mind, she’s thinking blow job or anal. She’d do either at this moment.

“No. Nothing required. You deserve it. You made a rich man a whole lot richer.” Mr. Carlson stopped, as in deep thought, “Well, there is something. If you wouldn’t mind...”

It took Lisa a few seconds to pick up on what he was getting at. Her boss wanted what most guys she meets wanted. She moved around the desk, unbuttoning her blouse as she went.

“Is this what you wanted, Sir?” Lisa now stood next to him with her large breasts bared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.