Across the Border - Cover

Across the Border

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

“So how was the trip, Josh?”

“It was great, Dad. We got to stay in this really cool mansion built up in the mountains in the middle of nowhere. I fucked mom probably like hundred times. I got to see mom fuck lots of other guys, including some guys with dicks the size of my forearm. Plus, I got to spend most of a day riding horses with this hot like local who I ended up fucking by the way.”

That’s what Josh wanted to say. But of course, he didn’t.

“It was great, Dad.”

“And how about you, Babe? How was it?”

“Work was challenging at times, especially in the beginning, but not to brag, I think I rose to the challenge.”

She pulled her son in for a side hug. “Plus we managed to have some fun.” She kissed her son on the cheek. “Right, Bud?”

“Yea. We had some fun.”

“Well, you will both have to tell me all about it when we get home.”

With bags in tow, they made their way out of the airport and to the car. Lisa was feeling good because she had overcome the urge to slap or even scream at her husband. God knows she wanted to. She didn’t even cringe when they first hugged. Nope. She was going to be smart about this and play things nice and slow.

Even later, when her husband was grunting away on top of her, she kept it cool. Five minutes later, with her husband snoring loudly, she found herself staring up at the ceiling, feeling completely unsatisfied. When did this become her life?

Lisa had always loved sex and yet for the past fifteen years or more, she was nothing more than a once-a-week cum dump for her husband.

Lisa knew changes needed to be made. A re-evaluation of her life was called for. Time to embrace the good. Throw out the bad.

She had her son. He was and always will be the center of her life. People would condemn her for the whole sex thing, but she truly believed it has only brought them closer together.

She had work now. Something Ben had never supported or taken seriously. She worked hard taking classes when she could to get herself a tech degree yet her husband still tells people she’s a secretary.

And what about friends? She always had tons of friends, yet over the years, they slowly dropped away. Beth and her used to be so tight. They told each other everything.

‘What would Beth say if she knew I fucked my own son? Oh Gawd! Knowing Beth, she’d probably call me a slut and then we would both laugh about it.’

Lisa like out a snort, making her realize she was laughing out loud. She looked over at her husband, snoring away, and slid out of bed, making a mental note to call Beth in the morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.