Across the Border
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Although Lisa and Josh were up late, not knowing the next time they would get the chance to spend the whole night together, they did not get to sleep in.

A knock on the door found Steven along with two housekeepers. Josh was not happy they couldn’t get in one last fuck before leaving but they had to go.

Not that that stopped him from trying in the shower. “We still have to pack, Josh. We don’t have time.”

Turns out their bags were packed and on their way to the limo. In Josh’s mind, extra time that could have been spent fucking in the shower. Josh gave his mom a dirty look.

“Really Josh?”

Lisa knew her son was tired and she just wanted to motivate him to get moving.

“I promise I’ll blow you once we get going. Okay? Let’s go.” And the three of them were soon on their way to the airport.

Josh fell asleep before his mom could finish swallowing his load and get her tits back in their bra.

Lisa started to pull his pants up but decided to leave them. She looked at Steven, “I assume you want one?”

Steven smiled. “Maybe later. We need to talk first.” With that he pulled out two large envelopes and handed them to her.

Lisa looked at the first one. It contained a stack of hundred dollar bills. She looked at the second and it contained the same.

She started to ask but Steven stopped her. “Ten grand. From Juan.”

‘Wow’, Lisa thought.

‘That’s not all. Juan signed a contract with us this morning. We are now doing business in Mexico. They don’t know all the details but I assured my boss that you were instrumental in us landing this account. You should be getting a nice promotion along with a raise. Maybe even a bonus.”

Lisa laughed. Two weeks ago she would have been insulted. But not today. She reached over and undid Steven’s pants, before pulling him between her legs. A blow job didn’t seem adequate at this point.

As Steven fucked her and even though Josh was asleep, Lisa whispered softly in his ear. “I’ve grown to like your fat cock. I hope this won’t be our last fuck.”

Steven paused. “No way”. With that, they kissed as he continued to fuck her.

Later, as they lay cuddled up on the seat opposite Josh, Lisa playing with Steven’s now soft cock, Steven asked her if she regretted coming this week.

Lisa paused to consider her answer. “Yes.” She thought some more. “No.” She laughed. “It has been fun.”

She snuggled back into his arms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.