Across the Border
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Clowns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lisa is encouraged to bring her son along on her first out of the country work assignment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts  

Lisa knew her son was just sitting there, watching her. She didn’t care. Why did it matter now? She just wanted to enjoy the warmth of her bath.

For his part, Josh liked that he was able to sit there and look upon his mom as she bathed. Before today, he never would have dreamed this was possible.

Lisa was half asleep when she noticed a scent in the air. Perfume. And it wasn’t anything she had ever wore.

She opened her eyes and looked at her son. He knew from the look on her face this wasn’t going to go well. “Was there a girl in here tonight?”

Josh didn’t have to say anything. Lisa knew the answer. So this is what Steven was hinting at when he winked and told Josh he had him covered.

“Joshua Allen Mumcock! I do not approve.” Even with all that had happened, she wasn’t about to give up being his mom. Besides, the thought of him with another woman didn’t quite sit well. Not that she was jealous, because that would just be silly.

“Sorry, Mom. It wasn’t my doing. She just showed up right after you left.” As mad as she wanted to be right now, she just couldn’t pull it off. Not today. Instead, she smiled, “Well, I hope it was good.”

Josh slowly smiled at this change in his mom, “Yea. It was good.” And then quickly added, “But nothing compared to fucking you.”

Something in her brain sort of just clicked when she heard her son say that. Neither had asked for any of this, and there was nothing they could do about it. They may as well enjoy it.

“Are you sure she wasn’t better? I’m sure she was much younger. Maybe we should go fuck some more, just so you’re sure.”

Josh was good with that. He stood up to leave but his mom stopped him. “Hold on there, Buddy. I’m guessing you fucked that little whore tonight. We need to clean you up.”

Josh wasted no time joining his mom who not only cleaned him with lots of soap and water, but finished with a nice blow job.

Even though she was sore, she managed to ride him to yet another orgasm once they got back in bed. Josh liked his mom on top. He had full access to her large tits.

They soon fell asleep but Lisa woke up a couple hours later. Josh was on top of her once again, giving her a nice slow fuck. When he saw she was awake, he apologized. “Sorry, Mom. I thought I could fuck you without waking you up.”

Lisa’s first instinct was to scold him, but then reality kicked in. “It’s okay, Sweety. Just take it slow. Mommy’s a bit sore.”

Not wanting to cause her any pain, plus the fact that he wanted to try something new, Josh wasn’t sure if he should even bring it up.

“Mom, do you think maybe, umm, well, I was wondering...”

“What is it Baby?” Lisa was surprised by her son’s embarrassment. What could there be that he was too afraid to ask?

“Could you give me a titty fuck?”

Of course her son wanted a titty fuck. Lisa assumes every guy she meets wants a titty fuck. Why would her son be any different? Lisa lost it. She started laughing uncontrollably, which caused Josh to pull out and away.

She slowly calmed herself. “Sorry Honey for laughing, but with what we have been doing, I find it funny you would be embarrassed to ask me for a titty fuck.”

Lisa pulled them both into a sitting position. “Slide your feet over on to the floor. Mommy is going to give you the best titty fuck of your life.”

Soon, Lisa was kneeling in front of her son, her huge tits wrapped around his cock. His cockhead would push through all the cleavage and land well into his mom’s sucking mouth and then it would pull out with a ‘pop’ as it disappeared back in to all that tit flesh.

It didn’t take long for him to shoot yet another load. His mom was quick to latch her lips around his cockhead as she continued to massage him with her tits. She didn’t spill a drop.

As they lay back on the bed, Lisa decided to let her son in on a little secret from her past. “You know, back in the day, before your dad, your mom was sort of the queen of the titty fuck.”

Josh fell asleep thinking about all those guys lined up for their turn to fuck his mom’s titties.

The sun was up the next time Lisa woke. She looked over at her sleeping son. It was almost noon. Someone had clearly been in the room as their bags were sitting neatly by the bed. They surely got quite the sight as Lisa and Josh lay naked in each other’s arms.

Lisa leaned over and started playing with her son’s cock. She soon had it nice and hard. Josh would wake with his mom’s big tits in his face and her pussy slowly sliding down on his cock.

Several people within the house watched the action unfold as the cameras were being broadcast throughout the house and beyond.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.