Cuffs
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

I felt my anxiety float out of my body with that admission.

“Ok, Mary, your safe word is also Avocado. Or should I call you Xena? That does seem appropriate. Do you have anything else you want to say at this time, Xena?”

“No Sir, not at this time.”


My little scene was all laid out. Pet and Leia had gone back to licking each other. Diana was tied up like Leia had been earlier with her legs spread. This time Laura was above her, scissoring her crotch against Diana’s. She had also found the other nipple chain and applied it to Diana, pulling on it as she rocked back and forth. And on the side, facing all of this was our new friend Xena, looking right at Pet’s pussy on her right and Laura’s ass on the left. The nipple chain was dragging on the floor and the hitachi was strapped to Xena’s leg, against her pussy and turned up so high, I could hear it from anywhere in the room.

I walked over to Xena and crouched next to her. I ran my hands up and down her back. I could feel the vibrations through her body. I slipped my hand over her ass and back under till I felt the vibrator. Her pussy was soaked and burning hot, her lips were wide open. With almost no effort, I slid three of my fingers into her all the way. Her back arched a bit and I could hear her groaning through the gag I had put in earlier. I began to frig her with my fingers very quickly. As soon as she looked like she was about to come, I pulled them out and spanked her ass five times before plunging my fingers back in.

She came and came, crying out through the gag and tears running down her face. Her body was shaking and I could hear her trying to breathe through her nose. I removed her gag so she could breathe for a few seconds.

“Xena, it’s time for me to finally fuck Pet. I need you to help me though. Open your mouth and pull your teeth back, if I feel anything other than your lips or tongue, I’m going to punish you.”

She slowly opened her mouth as instructed, but didn’t say anything.

I spanked her ass hard, “You know how to respond slut. You use that word on others so much, it’s clear it’s the right word for you isn’t it?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Yes, you understood my instruction or yes, you agree you are a slut for me?”

“Yes to both Sir.”

“Go ahead slut, welcome my cock the way I instructed you to.”

She said, “Yes Sir,” before obeying me. My cock slid into her mouth and I felt her tongue gently reach out to touch it. She didn’t swirl it around like the other women had, but even the light touches were almost enough to make me come. I pulled out.

“Pet, it’s time. I told you I would be in each of your holes tonight. Xena here just lubricated me with her mouth. Which one should I choose?”

Pet lifted her head up and tried to look over her shoulder. “Sir, either one down there, or I could suck on you again. After you warned me earlier, I lubed myself up in case you wanted my ass.”

Now this was a dilemma. For all of my bravado, I had never actually participated in anal sex before. In college, one of my friends had been drunk and said it was great when there was enough lube, enough time, and enough warning for them to clean themselves out. But I had never thought to actually do it myself. On the other hand, Pet had lubed herself up just in case I wanted her ass. I was starting to appreciate Pet’s enthusiasm in an all new way.

I decided to just fuck her now, I couldn’t take any more patience or waiting. Without any ceremony, I grabbed her hips, aimed my cock and gently slid all the way into her. I could feel my balls resting on Leia’s face.

“Thank you Sir, I’ve been waiting for your cock all night. It’s been so long since I’ve had a real one in me. Please fuck me. Fuck me Sir.”

Leia did the same thing that Diana had done when the positions were reversed. She began to lick the underside of my cock up until it pierced into Pet. I sloshed back and forth a bit, feeling Leia’s tongue as almost an extension of Pet’s pussy. My orgasm was almost there so I sped up my thrusts, I wanted to feel every inch of Pet.

“Sir, I’m almost there, please let me come, please tell me I can come.”

My hands were gripping her ass cheeks as I pounded into her. In a moment of clarity, I slid my thumb over a bit and skewered Pet’s ass with it. “Come with me Pet, let’s do it together.”

“Fuck Sir, your thumb is in my ass. Oh fuck me Sir Fuck me. Thank you for letting me come, I’m coming.” She was lost to her orgasm and as she tightened up on me, it set me off. I pushed with some difficulty all the way into her and started spewing cum deep in her.


When I came back to myself, I was laying on my side. Pet was shivering next to me but Xena’s eyes were almost rabid. She was staring at Pet’s pussy and my cock, as if to magically put the two together again. In the background, I could hear the hitachi buzzing and Laura clearly having an orgasm with Diana. Pet’s juices were starting to drip down onto Leia’s face, so I pushed down on Pet’s ass until she settled her cunt right on Leia’s mouth. Just for luck, I slapped Pet’s ass once, leaving my handprint. She picked her head up to say, “One, Thank you Sir.”

I carefully picked myself up and knelt next to Xena. “Open your mouth again, I need you to clean me.”

Xena did not obey, nor did she say anything. She just kept looking at my cock covered in my come and Pet’s juices, then back to Pet’s pussy which was pulsing and dripping her cream pie all over Leia’s face. “You have 5 seconds to open your mouth as I’ve instructed, or to use your safe word. Otherwise, I’ll begin spanking you.”

She waited till 4.5 seconds to say, “Yes Sir,” and opened her mouth. I’m sure she’s tasted Pet before but this time I added to the mixture. I had no problem letting her taste the combined fluids and apparently, after the first few seconds, neither did she. While she was licking the side of my cock, I reached out to grab her ass cheeks and give them a shake. I then went around her to play with her pussy again. Same thing as before, plunging my fingers into her pussy until she started reacting and then slapping her ass a few times. I went back around and refastened her gag, “Just so you don’t have to hold back.” I stroked her head and left her wriggling on the floor before walking over to Laura and Diana.

Laura was lying on top of Diana, whispering in her ear. She was straddling one of Diana’s legs, scissored together and I really enjoyed looking at their breasts slotted together. They seemed to be having a moment to themselves, so I left them and went to get a snack for everybody.

While I was puttering around the kitchen and noticing that it was almost 2 am, I felt Laura come up behind me and hug me. “Kevin, I’ve never felt this way or even knew I could. I have so many ideas that are racing through my mind. The way Mary gave in to you was so sexy and powerful. I know you’re not looking for a girlfriend, but I want this. I want this in my life.”

“I have to admit I’m a little overwhelmed. Two days ago I was a bit of a wreck. Now look at me. Being held by a beautiful college senior and four other women tied up in the living room, including my ex-girlfriend and two supposed lesbians. I’m exhausted though and I suspect they are as well.” I turned around in Laura’s arms to face her, my cock resting against her belly. “You know it’s funny. We’ve each enjoyed the other women, but you and I have done almost nothing with each other yet.”

“I was waiting for you to notice that. I’ve licked your cock a bit but that was ages ago and since then you’ve been in everyone except Mary, I mean Xena, and myself.” I felt her hand drop down to caress my cock. “That could be really nice, to arrange our audience around us while we make love on your bed.”

“If I’m not mistaken, you’ve been with all of them as well by now. We both have, except for Mary.”

“I haven’t done much with Pet yet, but yes, we’ve both enjoyed most of them. So, what is next?”

“I think it’s time to untie everyone else except for Mary and see how we’re doing. I think you should show them how to behave.”

“Yes Sir!”


Untangling Pet and Leia was harder than I expected since I didn’t want Pet unrestrained until we knew more about how she was doing. Each limb I untied, I then retied just to herself. She didn’t resist in any way and eventually I had her sitting up. I looked at her carefully and then kissed her, which she returned eagerly. I could taste and see Leia’s juices all over Pet’s face.

“Laura, come over here and clean Pet’s face with your mouth.”

“Yes Sir.”

In the meantime, I untied Leia and helped her up, holding her against me. When it looked like Laura was finished, I handed Leia to her and asked her to take her to the bathroom and clean her up. I released Diana and propped her sitting up next to Pet while I went to check on Xena. It looked like the hitachi was winning the battle as she was straining against her bonds. I couldn’t tell if it was because of an orgasm or overstimulation, but when I held her face, she looked back at me without fear or anguish, just strain and frustration.

“Good slut, you’re doing well. Here, hold this. If it gets too much, drop it and we’ll release you. Girls, everyone keep their eye on Xena. If she drops this towel, stop whatever you are doing and let me or Laura know.”

Pet and Diana both said, “Yes Sir.”

Laura led Leia back into the living room with a leash clipped to her collar. She guided Leia into kneeling next to me and unclipped the leash. She clipped it back into Diana’s leash, stood her up, and took her towards the bathroom.

I looked at the two women and wanted to talk with each one in turn. After a moment, I decided Pet was fine and untied her. “Pet, stay here and watch Xena. Come find me if she needs help.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Leia, with me.” I led her into my bedroom and sat her down on my chair, with me on the bed facing her. It took me a second to remember her real name. “Susan, tell me how you’re doing, whether you’re enjoying this, etc.”

At first, she seemed hesitant to answer, but after some encouragement, she started sharing her thoughts.

“Sir...”

“No, for now answer me as Susan, not Leia.”

“Ok. This night has been wonderful. It’s actually better than what my college boyfriend was like. He just liked telling me what to do, to degrade me constantly. One time, he got angry at me for something that wasn’t my fault. He hit me. Not a spanking or erotic tease type of thing, he just punched me in the gut really hard. Then he started yelling at me when I threw up. That was the end of us. He tried to convince me to come back, but I realized I was just a thing to him, and that he was lucky to have found me. Most girls would not have put up with any of that, long before the punch. Ever since then, I’ve never made it past a few dates. I always get worried they will figure out what makes me tick and take advantage of me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.